Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Statement From The Trust. 11:16 - Aug 13 with 9154 viewsTheResurrection

Phil, Stu and Co.

What are you now waiting for?

We went into our first game of the season with one change to last seasons side.

One change!!!

We still own a 1/5th of the footballclub that has been run into the ground the last 2 Summers.

Our one big signing can't get off the bench and the Siggy saga is still rumbling on and to no one's advantage.

I gave a lot of credit to the Americans early pre-season but now they deserve holy hell.

It's time to call them out and say enough is enough.

Stand up FFS.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

A Statement From The Trust. on 11:48 - Aug 13 with 3210 viewstomdickharry

The statement will come after the vote or after we have been battered next Saturday or both,should be an interesting week.
A Statement From The Trust. on 11:50 - Aug 13 with 3207 viewspikeypaul

The trust board has zero power despite the Trust owning 21% of the club.
The Yanks and sellouts are at present letting them have a token say in things
but will do what THEY want.Once the threat of legal action goes the trust will not
even have a token say in anything.If they think they have influence they are living in
cloud cuckoo land.
The Yanks are only here to make money off us deep down some of the trust must know this
but do not want to get off their make believe power trip and hence licking the rsoles of
the Yanks and sellouts.
Its a disgrace

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

A Statement From The Trust. on 11:54 - Aug 13 with 3194 viewscockneyswan

A Statement From The Trust. on 11:50 - Aug 13 by pikeypaul

but will do what THEY want.Once the threat of legal action goes the trust will not
even have a token say in anything.If they think they have influence they are living in
cloud cuckoo land.
The Yanks are only here to make money off us deep down some of the trust must know this
but do not want to get off their make believe power trip and hence licking the rsoles of
the Yanks and sellouts.
Its a disgrace

This 👍
A Statement From The Trust. on 12:01 - Aug 13 with 3164 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 11:50 - Aug 13 by pikeypaul

cloud cuckoo land.
the Yanks and sellouts.
Its a disgrace

This is why they should have been all over this as it was getting worse and worse and bloody worse.

Like 3 weeks, a month ago.

They don't have the power but they have a frigging voice, and that voice aired publicly in the right manner sets the tone and shows intention.

WE ARE FACKING UP ANOTHER SEASON AND THEY ARE JUST WATCHING ON!!!!

It's not good enough.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:04 - Aug 13 with 3136 viewsBillyChong

The Trust said that they had a say in appointing Clement and in the January signings didn't they? So can't see why they can't have a say in the current circumstances.
A Statement From The Trust. on 12:09 - Aug 13 with 3109 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:04 - Aug 13 by BillyChong

The Trust said that they had a say in appointing Clement and in the January signings didn't they? So can't see why they can't have a say in the current circumstances.

Exactly mate.

They were quick to sing their own praises AFTER the event and explain what they'd done to bring in Clement.

Clement is clearly pissed off, divisions are growing behind the scenes and the Trust are just meeting up deciding whether to out out a statement or not.

They are being dictated to when they don't need to be. We own enough of the Club to get in amongst it and ruffle a few feathers FFS.

I've asked them to do this for weeks on here and personally the last 2 weeks or so.

Seriously, like, what the fack are they waiting for? Clement to walk, the transfer window to close? The share sale - which I think after this Summer puts a completely different light on what the Trust recommended its members vote.

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:12 - Aug 13 with 3091 viewsDarran

Did they say they had a say or did they say they were being kept fully informrd of what was going on?

Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:13 - Aug 13 with 3085 viewsheadcleaner

C'mon guys give the trust a break. They're busy building a good working relationship with Pearlman ffs they can't do everything. Besides can you imagine the scenario. Three trust board members approach Jenkins and Pearlman and say righto enough is enough we need to buy some players what are you going to do about it? Reply between Pearlman and Jenkins - Right where were we? Ah yes about that turbo jet on the hot tub ha ha ha! who were those three by the way. Oh, I dunno says Jenkins ignore them.

I'd imagine that's what building a relationship is like when one side couldn't give two farks about the other.

Res your dreaming going after the trust it's pointless why don't you go after Pearlman and the owners or Chairman???
Login to get fewer ads

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:14 - Aug 13 with 3073 viewsmax936

If we sign up to that deal we'll have no say and the Yanks will also be free to sell to anyone they like and be able to do anything they like, their focus is on buying the Stadium instead of improving the Squad why is that I wonder, its as obvious as the nose on your face that the squad isn't up to scratch yet the focus is on securing the Stadium so that'll be the Stadium and all the Training facilities tip top, perfect selling and investment prospect that isn't it.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:17 - Aug 13 with 3051 viewsheadcleaner

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:14 - Aug 13 by max936

If we sign up to that deal we'll have no say and the Yanks will also be free to sell to anyone they like and be able to do anything they like, their focus is on buying the Stadium instead of improving the Squad why is that I wonder, its as obvious as the nose on your face that the squad isn't up to scratch yet the focus is on securing the Stadium so that'll be the Stadium and all the Training facilities tip top, perfect selling and investment prospect that isn't it.

We have to hope that the council hold fast and don't get bullied into a cheap sale or a sell at all. We need the ground to stay under council control and never sell it to the club. It would never be a fair price taxpayers would rightly go ape and the motive for buying would be pure greed and line the pockets of the existing board and previous who kept a few shares in order to benefit from another bumper windfall. Feck em I say Council hold on to one of the city's biggest assets
A Statement From The Trust. on 12:17 - Aug 13 with 3049 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:13 - Aug 13 by headcleaner

C'mon guys give the trust a break. They're busy building a good working relationship with Pearlman ffs they can't do everything. Besides can you imagine the scenario. Three trust board members approach Jenkins and Pearlman and say righto enough is enough we need to buy some players what are you going to do about it? Reply between Pearlman and Jenkins - Right where were we? Ah yes about that turbo jet on the hot tub ha ha ha! who were those three by the way. Oh, I dunno says Jenkins ignore them.

I'd imagine that's what building a relationship is like when one side couldn't give two farks about the other.

Res your dreaming going after the trust it's pointless why don't you go after Pearlman and the owners or Chairman???

Good question,why doesn't he and why has he never throughout all the sale?

Very strange.

Last weekend he was wetting his knickers about how wonderful we were against an aberration of a Sampdoria team with his Tom Carroll man of the match,his Tammy movement and his joy at there not being a set piece in sight.

Honestly you couldn't make it up.

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:20 - Aug 13 with 3036 viewsJack11

Good luck with that - you won't hear anything meaningful from them. You might hear some corporate bollocks from one of them but nothing of meaning or value. They are all cronies mate. Fact is if we want to voice our displeasure we need to act not them. I've done my bit in preseason - bought 2 ST's, the new home, away and third jersey for the little un and been to sampdoria at 20 quid a pop too. All we get in return is a clusterfück of a transfer saga and virtually no investment in our squad. We have the best coach since laudrup and you can tell from his demeanour that he is not happy. It's a mess and the trust are the equivalent of the violin players on the titanic.
A Statement From The Trust. on 12:28 - Aug 13 with 2994 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:09 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

Exactly mate.

They were quick to sing their own praises AFTER the event and explain what they'd done to bring in Clement.

Clement is clearly pissed off, divisions are growing behind the scenes and the Trust are just meeting up deciding whether to out out a statement or not.

They are being dictated to when they don't need to be. We own enough of the Club to get in amongst it and ruffle a few feathers FFS.

I've asked them to do this for weeks on here and personally the last 2 weeks or so.

Seriously, like, what the fack are they waiting for? Clement to walk, the transfer window to close? The share sale - which I think after this Summer puts a completely different light on what the Trust recommended its members vote.

Agree

It's a facking shambles

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:35 - Aug 13 with 2952 viewsBillyChong

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:12 - Aug 13 by Darran

Did they say they had a say or did they say they were being kept fully informrd of what was going on?

Just saying.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/01/04/appointment-of-paul-clement/
A Statement From The Trust. on 12:38 - Aug 13 with 2925 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:35 - Aug 13 by BillyChong

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2017/01/04/appointment-of-paul-clement/

Fair enough but I still don't read too much into that myself other then Stu talking to the other shareholders and saying that PC would be a great choice.

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:43 - Aug 13 with 2894 viewsIAN05

I agree. If we are to learn lessons of the past then we have to be more challenging to the status quo. Continued under investment in the playing squad has left us so thin on the ground and we don't appear to be learning from three poor summers on the trot.

Slow to sign players, poor preparation in friendlies we play and little attempt to invest in the glaringly obvious weaknesses in certain positions.

Publicly questioning that is more than reasonable in my opinion.
A Statement From The Trust. on 12:57 - Aug 13 with 2834 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:12 - Aug 13 by Darran

Just saying.

No, they "made out" like they were the driving force behind the decision.

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:58 - Aug 13 with 2823 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:13 - Aug 13 by headcleaner

Bollox

The Trust are our only hope of sorting out this HUGE clusterfack of a pre-season and they need to get a message out to this liking immediately.

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:59 - Aug 13 with 2820 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:57 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

No, they "made out" like they were the driving force behind the decision.

Well I don't believe that they were.

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:00 - Aug 13 with 2809 viewsE20Jack

Do you honestly believe they had a say in that though? I would say consulted must be the more accurate word.

I will say it again. The Trust tried to change the pricing of the friendly match against Sampdoria - and failed. Do you honestly think they played any sort of meaningful role in the appointment of a Premier League manager??!

I for one don't. But they should certainly be making waves now.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:01 - Aug 13 with 2803 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:17 - Aug 13 by Darran

Good question,why doesn't he and why has he never throughout all the sale?

Very strange.

Last weekend he was wetting his knickers about how wonderful we were against an aberration of a Sampdoria team with his Tom Carroll man of the match,his Tammy movement and his joy at there not being a set piece in sight.

Honestly you couldn't make it up.

We'll see that performance again and regularly and especially at home. But FFS, we need to sort our the transfer mess first as NOTHING has really happened yet.

I know you haven't got the faintest clue about the game and are just on here cos you're bored as fack in your life, but seriously, can't you even see this? This you can't make up.

Darran the Drip

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:03 - Aug 13 with 2791 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:38 - Aug 13 by Darran

Fair enough but I still don't read too much into that myself other then Stu talking to the other shareholders and saying that PC would be a great choice.

You always read what YOU want things to sound like.

It's a bottomless pit of misery and small cock syndrome inside your head so you crack on. Whatever gets you through the day.

Oh and

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:05 - Aug 13 with 2784 viewsTheResurrection

A Statement From The Trust. on 12:43 - Aug 13 by IAN05

I agree. If we are to learn lessons of the past then we have to be more challenging to the status quo. Continued under investment in the playing squad has left us so thin on the ground and we don't appear to be learning from three poor summers on the trot.

Slow to sign players, poor preparation in friendlies we play and little attempt to invest in the glaringly obvious weaknesses in certain positions.

Publicly questioning that is more than reasonable in my opinion.

I saw your name as the last poster a few minutes ago and I thought, oh no, here we go.... ;-)

But cheers Ian, I'm glad you agree on this one,

It really isn't too much to ask. They represent the fans and the fans are well and truly FACKED OFF!!!

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:08 - Aug 13 with 2772 viewsDarran

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:01 - Aug 13 by TheResurrection

We'll see that performance again and regularly and especially at home. But FFS, we need to sort our the transfer mess first as NOTHING has really happened yet.

I know you haven't got the faintest clue about the game and are just on here cos you're bored as fack in your life, but seriously, can't you even see this? This you can't make up.

Darran the Drip

Well you seemed to think we were Brazil from 1970 last weekend but like you say who am I eh seeing as you're the expert.

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:34 - Aug 13 with 2697 viewsShonky

A Statement From The Trust. on 13:08 - Aug 13 by Darran

Well you seemed to think we were Brazil from 1970 last weekend but like you say who am I eh seeing as you're the expert.

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024