Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF are the Board playing at 10:49 - Aug 26 with 1282 viewsjack_lord

It seems the everyone knew that Gylfi was leaving and for a huge bag of cash about two years ago. There are a couple of days left of the transfer window and we are told a couple of signings could be sorted.

We were mugged off by the greedy bstards and now mugged off once again or is everything all in hand with some very good deals to be sorted as they know Palace will be beaten with the team and with an international break the new signings will be up to speed?

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

WTF are the Board playing at on 11:03 - Aug 26 with 1221 viewsawayjack

I'm expecting we also sell Llorente, so £75m or so in transfer income and bring in Bony, Arias, so total investment in squad of £45-50m deleting how Kingsley is treated. No doubt many of our rose tinted fans will say this is evidence of Yanks investment. We've also culled 20 for he players , so save £20-£25m on wages. So looks like we'll end up cutting our squad investment by £45-£50m. Again all about the money for our Board / Yanks and still some of his fans will defend their 'investment' versus the asset stripping that's going on. You couldn't make it up. I honestly hope I'm wrong, we keep Llorente and invest the £60m we've already made in squad. With our clueless liar in charge, I suspect it'll be usual bullshit about how we tried but market is tough.
[Post edited 26 Aug 2017 11:05]
WTF are the Board playing at on 12:31 - Aug 26 with 1102 viewsmajorraglan

To me it's quite simple, they need to reinforce the squad or the club is going down.

It may be a case of holding out to see if they can get the players they want or strike better deals with the selling clubs, but they can't afford to mess about and throw points away. The market is currently very inflated and they may be trying to get the best deals, but it's a risk. Last year the Baston and Llorente signings were late in the window and it took a while to bed one in while the second never settled. I would have thought lessons had been learned. A number of fringe players have been shipped on, so there must be room and funds to bring players in. Time is running out!
WTF are the Board playing at on 13:25 - Aug 26 with 997 viewsswan65split

WTF are the Board playing at on 12:31 - Aug 26 by majorraglan

To me it's quite simple, they need to reinforce the squad or the club is going down.

It may be a case of holding out to see if they can get the players they want or strike better deals with the selling clubs, but they can't afford to mess about and throw points away. The market is currently very inflated and they may be trying to get the best deals, but it's a risk. Last year the Baston and Llorente signings were late in the window and it took a while to bed one in while the second never settled. I would have thought lessons had been learned. A number of fringe players have been shipped on, so there must be room and funds to bring players in. Time is running out!

either that , or we are into a Petty 2 situation, sugarcoated
WTF are the Board playing at on 13:38 - Aug 26 with 959 viewsPozuelosSideys

Dont forget the stadium issue is still floating around. Expansion/purchase needs to be paid for

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

WTF are the Board playing at on 13:46 - Aug 26 with 912 viewsLoyal

WTF are the Board playing at on 13:25 - Aug 26 by swan65split

either that , or we are into a Petty 2 situation, sugarcoated

It took the majority of Swansea city's support to realise that last time around.
Chances are being lost again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

WTF are the Board playing at on 13:58 - Aug 26 with 867 viewsswan65split

WTF are the Board playing at on 13:38 - Aug 26 by PozuelosSideys

Dont forget the stadium issue is still floating around. Expansion/purchase needs to be paid for

no good expanding if we go down is there?
WTF are the Board playing at on 17:02 - Aug 26 with 690 viewsfelixstowe_jack

9th in the table seems to be an improvement on last season.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

WTF are the Board playing at on 17:03 - Aug 26 with 681 viewsShonky

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024