Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mikel Merino... 18:02 - Sep 11 with 5735 viewsKerouac

...did one of the most embarrassing, cringeworthy, effeminate, dives I've ever had the misfortune to witness yesterday.
The ref didn't fall for it, no penalty...but no card!?!?!?

The cheat didn't even warrant a mention on Match of the Day either.

Why am I no longer surprised?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Mikel Merino... on 18:07 - Sep 11 with 5711 viewsjack2jack

Didn't spot it yesterday as it was down the other end,saw it on Match of the Day,totally embarrassing,thought this was going to be stamped out,should have retrospective yellow card,something needs to be done to stop this going on.
Mikel Merino... on 18:20 - Sep 11 with 5669 viewsOldjack

Mikel Merino... on 18:07 - Sep 11 by jack2jack

Didn't spot it yesterday as it was down the other end,saw it on Match of the Day,totally embarrassing,thought this was going to be stamped out,should have retrospective yellow card,something needs to be done to stop this going on.

I saw it ,as did the ref and cameras,as blatant cheating as they come . I was led to believe they were supposed to clamp down on cheating

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mikel Merino... on 18:24 - Sep 11 with 5658 viewslonglostjack

Mikel Merino... on 18:07 - Sep 11 by jack2jack

Indeed. It's so difficult for the referee. I don't see why a retrospective two match ban shouldn't be applied in this type of situation regardless of whether it actually led to a penalty or not.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Mikel Merino... on 19:06 - Sep 11 with 5581 viewsswans11

I thought they had brought in retrospective bans for diving for this season
Mikel Merino... on 19:10 - Sep 11 with 5572 viewsshandyjack

Mikel Merino... on 19:06 - Sep 11 by swans11

think it's only if the referee falls for it or books the player for diving

Poll: Expectation for the season

Mikel Merino... on 19:11 - Sep 11 with 5569 viewsploppy

Mikel Merino... on 19:06 - Sep 11 by swans11

Only if the ref was deceived into making the wrong decision. Which he wasn't.
Mikel Merino... on 21:18 - Sep 11 with 5425 views34dfgdf54

It was outside the box though was it not? Mawson shouldn't have dived in to give the ref a decision to make in my opinion.

We can slag off players for diving, but what did Mawson get for being honest yesterday? Bet your bottom dollar if he hit the deck Ritchie would have walked. It's not right, but it's how the clowns are officiating the game in this country nowadays.
Mikel Merino... on 15:28 - Sep 12 with 5201 viewsswans11

well that's a bit daft should work both ways if you dive then should be banned whether ref saw it or not
Login to get fewer ads

Mikel Merino... on 20:40 - Sep 12 with 5066 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Mikel Merino... on 15:28 - Sep 12 by swans11

well that's a bit daft should work both ways if you dive then should be banned whether ref saw it or not

exactly - surely a dive is a dive regardless of what the 1 official sees or did not see at the time

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Mikel Merino... on 20:51 - Sep 12 with 5056 viewsLoyal

Mikel Merino... on 19:11 - Sep 11 by ploppy

Only if the ref was deceived into making the wrong decision. Which he wasn't.

They always fck it up by adding bullshit to these things, same as the ten yard thing. Had to be an offence in the first place. Utter bollox.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024