Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When's the Tory conference? 10:44 - Sep 25 with 2296 viewsDarran

Perhaps the vile Tory will want to discuss our fallen heroes. Prick.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4915916/Tory-MP-moans-cost-wreaths-amid-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

When's the Tory conference? on 13:34 - Sep 25 with 2249 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

He earns over £80,000 a year but £12,000 of payments to his wife and children are bankrupting him?

What a vile man.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

When's the Tory conference? on 14:26 - Sep 25 with 2228 viewsKilkennyjack

Tory scum.

Real Welsh people never vote Tory. Fact.

Beware of the Risen People

When's the Tory conference? on 15:17 - Sep 25 with 2204 viewsMo_Wives

When's the Tory conference? on 14:26 - Sep 25 by Kilkennyjack

Tory scum.

Real Welsh people never vote Tory. Fact.

If this is how you feel, that's fine. But can I give you a bit of tactical advice? It's best not to announce it...what you're doing is saying to a bunch of politicians "No matter how much you f*ck us in the ass...we will never vote for your opposition" Now, do you think you will be rewarded for your loyalty by these politicians? or f*cked in the ass harder?

Me, personally, I'd prefer to make the c*nts jump through hoops to ensure I don't vote for their opposition...but I'm funny like that.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

When's the Tory conference? on 15:25 - Sep 25 with 2196 viewsDarran

When's the Tory conference? on 13:34 - Sep 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He earns over £80,000 a year but £12,000 of payments to his wife and children are bankrupting him?

What a vile man.

He's a Tory my friend what do you expect?

Party of the vile.

When's the Tory conference? on 18:23 - Sep 25 with 2159 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

When's the Tory conference? on 15:25 - Sep 25 by Darran

He's a Tory my friend what do you expect?

Party of the vile.

Both the major parties are riddled with vile individuals.

When's the Tory conference? on 18:24 - Sep 25 with 2157 viewsMo_Wives

When's the Tory conference? on 18:23 - Sep 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Well said, Superstar.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

When's the Tory conference? on 18:28 - Sep 25 with 2153 viewsDarran

When's the Tory conference? on 18:23 - Sep 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Indeed they are but the Tories are way out in front.

When's the Tory conference? on 18:39 - Sep 25 with 2148 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

When's the Tory conference? on 18:24 - Sep 25 by Mo_Wives

Well said, Superstar.

Unfortunately one side seems to garner far less negative press than the other.

When a Tory MP came out and said employers shouldn't pay disabled people the living wage because they don't contribute as much as regular people, there was an uproar and every major media outlet criticised him. Even Prime Minister Cameron distanced himself from him.

Labour MP Frank Field says it earlier this month and I'm struggling to find a newspaper who even commented on it.

Login to get fewer ads

When's the Tory conference? on 18:50 - Sep 25 with 2137 viewsMo_Wives

When's the Tory conference? on 18:39 - Sep 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Unfortunately one side seems to garner far less negative press than the other.

When a Tory MP came out and said employers shouldn't pay disabled people the living wage because they don't contribute as much as regular people, there was an uproar and every major media outlet criticised him. Even Prime Minister Cameron distanced himself from him.

Labour MP Frank Field says it earlier this month and I'm struggling to find a newspaper who even commented on it.

That's the power of the left wing propaganda machine. And they still think they are anti-establishment.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

When's the Tory conference? on 22:37 - Sep 25 with 2075 viewsKilkennyjack

When's the Tory conference? on 15:17 - Sep 25 by Mo_Wives

If this is how you feel, that's fine. But can I give you a bit of tactical advice? It's best not to announce it...what you're doing is saying to a bunch of politicians "No matter how much you f*ck us in the ass...we will never vote for your opposition" Now, do you think you will be rewarded for your loyalty by these politicians? or f*cked in the ass harder?

Me, personally, I'd prefer to make the c*nts jump through hoops to ensure I don't vote for their opposition...but I'm funny like that.

No, not interested in tactical advice.

This is a matter of principle.

As Nye famously said ‘a deep burning hatred’ of the Tory party.
Its our patriotic duty to stand up and oppose these horrible unionist people.

No interest in compromise.
We all have a duty to call them out,

When's the Tory conference? on 23:16 - Sep 25 with 2056 viewsjack2jack

Conferences,what a pile of sh!t, all of them,happy clappers giving admiring glances to their beloved leaders,slapping each on the backs for completely fvcking everything up,and not having a clue,oh and don't get me started on all the other lovers with their flags marching along parading for their faux pop stars,bolloxs,all of it.Night all
When's the Tory conference? on 08:09 - Sep 26 with 2013 viewsMo_Wives

When's the Tory conference? on 22:37 - Sep 25 by Kilkennyjack

No, not interested in tactical advice.

This is a matter of principle.

As Nye famously said ‘a deep burning hatred’ of the Tory party.
Its our patriotic duty to stand up and oppose these horrible unionist people.

No interest in compromise.
We all have a duty to call them out,

I thought it would be our duty to build the best future we can for our children. And I don't think giving a bunch of politicians the green light to do as bad a job as they want and still get our vote is the best way.

Let's say if Huw Jenkins had two clubs wanting to buy one of our players. One of those clubs are Cardiff, and Huw knows he is never going to sell the player to Cardiff because he hates them, but he wants the best price he can from the other club. Do you think it would be wise for him to walk into negotiations with the other club and announce "We will never sell this player to Cardiff, not for any money" before following up with "so what's your opening bid?". To me, those are the actions of a fool.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

When's the Tory conference? on 12:52 - Sep 26 with 1972 viewsKilkennyjack

When's the Tory conference? on 08:09 - Sep 26 by Mo_Wives

I thought it would be our duty to build the best future we can for our children. And I don't think giving a bunch of politicians the green light to do as bad a job as they want and still get our vote is the best way.

Let's say if Huw Jenkins had two clubs wanting to buy one of our players. One of those clubs are Cardiff, and Huw knows he is never going to sell the player to Cardiff because he hates them, but he wants the best price he can from the other club. Do you think it would be wise for him to walk into negotiations with the other club and announce "We will never sell this player to Cardiff, not for any money" before following up with "so what's your opening bid?". To me, those are the actions of a fool.

‘Quisling’ would be incorrect but its not far off the mark.

When's the Tory conference? on 13:29 - Sep 26 with 1942 viewsMo_Wives

When's the Tory conference? on 12:52 - Sep 26 by Kilkennyjack

‘Quisling’ would be incorrect but its not far off the mark.

Once again...I am not telling you to vote for the one you think of as your enemy. I am telling you not to tell the other bunch of slippery f*ckwits that they have your vote no matter what. FFS, is it so hard to grasp?. Think of it as a negotiating tool to get the best deal off the party that cares about you (snigger).

BTW, I love the fact you think that one bunch of politicians is your enemy and the other is on your side. Little heads up all you are is a vote to them...now they are assured of your vote, you're nothing.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024