Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer 19:28 - Oct 13 with 2031 viewsDarran

The Scouce prick will be at the game tomorrow and no doubt he’ll be putting into practice everything he’s told us we should have done by now and that’s attacking Mr Jenkins and his family.

Guffaw.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 19:36 - Oct 13 with 2005 viewsLoyal

Well I hope not otherwise the coppers will be all over both of you. But don't worry you can come to South America with me next week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 20:04 - Oct 13 with 1932 viewsDarran

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 19:36 - Oct 13 by Loyal

Well I hope not otherwise the coppers will be all over both of you. But don't worry you can come to South America with me next week.

What are they going to be all over me for?
He's the one that's said several times on this forum that he can't understand why Mr Jenkins and his family haven't been attacked at the Liberty and tomorrow is the first time he's attended a game since he said it.

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 20:31 - Oct 13 with 1857 viewsSwanzay

You really are making yourself look a complete tw@ with this thread, bravo!

You attention seeking twonk!
No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 20:53 - Oct 13 with 1807 viewsbonymine

Jenkins needs to be vilified into resigning after all his despicable deeds in taking OUR Club to the NEXT level as he claimed ....but down to the Championship in reality the lying, scumbag ‘idol of so many’ .....what goes around comes around.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 20:59 - Oct 13 with 1788 viewsDarran

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 20:31 - Oct 13 by Swanzay

You really are making yourself look a complete tw@ with this thread, bravo!

You attention seeking twonk!

I'm not the one that wants to cash him and his family up mun.

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 20:59 - Oct 13 with 1783 viewsLoyal

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 20:04 - Oct 13 by Darran

What are they going to be all over me for?
He's the one that's said several times on this forum that he can't understand why Mr Jenkins and his family haven't been attacked at the Liberty and tomorrow is the first time he's attended a game since he said it.

You don't think you are cohersing him, and if he is as you say suffering from mental health issues your hundreds of posts ranting at him will be evidence I'm sure.
Just saying like.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 21:14 - Oct 13 with 1732 viewsDarran

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 20:59 - Oct 13 by Loyal

You don't think you are cohersing him, and if he is as you say suffering from mental health issues your hundreds of posts ranting at him will be evidence I'm sure.
Just saying like.

Creased.

No need to worry about Huw Jenkins much longer on 21:26 - Oct 13 with 1689 viewsdickythorpe

I tell you what if Perch is the man I think he is God help if we lose tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024