Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Groves v Cox fight 22:24 - Oct 14 with 6305 viewsepaul

Cracking open couple of rounds, someone's getting sparked

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Groves v Cox fight on 22:31 - Oct 14 with 6295 viewsepaul

Boom all over. Groves win with a ko with a vicious body shot.
On this and Eubanks showing last week, their fight is going to be a war. Don't miss it!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Groves v Cox fight on 22:55 - Oct 14 with 6276 viewsepaul

Groves v Cox fight on 07:55 - Oct 15 with 6198 viewswaynekerr55

I'll stick my neck out - GG beats Eubank all day long.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Groves v Cox fight on 11:02 - Oct 15 with 6147 viewsmax936

Groves v Cox fight on 07:55 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

Its a big call Groves is still the chinny fighter that lost to Froch, Eubanks is a clever fighter who is accurate with his punches, he hits hard and has speed its a tough one to call, I've warmed to Georgie so I hope he does beat him.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Groves v Cox fight on 13:03 - Oct 15 with 6108 viewsPozuelosSideys

CEJ is a stylistic nightmare for Groves. GG engine is not great past 6 and he overreaches particularly with his right hand lead leaving his chin hanging out. I think Juniors shot selection and chin will be too much for Groves.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Groves v Cox fight on 13:25 - Oct 15 with 6098 viewsbiggar

Tough fight to call. I always think Groves looks vulnerable. Eubank does have a terrific engine and could make things mighty tough for Groves. Gut feeling is Eubank by late stoppage or on points.
Groves v Cox fight on 19:57 - Oct 15 with 6039 viewswaynekerr55

Groves v Cox fight on 11:02 - Oct 15 by max936

Its a big call Groves is still the chinny fighter that lost to Froch, Eubanks is a clever fighter who is accurate with his punches, he hits hard and has speed its a tough one to call, I've warmed to Georgie so I hope he does beat him.

Chinny? It's carl Froch that knocked him out, the man who destroyed Jermaine Taylor and blitzed Lucoan Bute who took DeGale and Badou Jack the distance. It's a bit of a red herring that one I'll. the only time eubank has fought someone who can move he got schooled by BJS, who had only trained for 6 weeks. No way will groves get caught in a tear up. Besides, has Jr got true SMW power?

Groves v Cox fight on 20:36 - Oct 15 with 6016 viewsmax936

Groves v Cox fight on 19:57 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

Chinny? It's carl Froch that knocked him out, the man who destroyed Jermaine Taylor and blitzed Lucoan Bute who took DeGale and Badou Jack the distance. It's a bit of a red herring that one I'll. the only time eubank has fought someone who can move he got schooled by BJS, who had only trained for 6 weeks. No way will groves get caught in a tear up. Besides, has Jr got true SMW power?

Badou Jack dropped him didn't he? Froch caught Bute cold, Bute didn't think Froch would come out in that first round and hit him with everything Bute never recovered but yes you're right Froch has real power, I hope Groves beats CEJ but I don't see it myself, Groves does have size over him though and probably a longer reach so it'll be interesting and entertaining.

Login to get fewer ads

Groves v Cox fight on 20:42 - Oct 15 with 6004 viewswaynekerr55

Groves v Cox fight on 20:36 - Oct 15 by max936

Badou Jack dropped him didn't he? Froch caught Bute cold, Bute didn't think Froch would come out in that first round and hit him with everything Bute never recovered but yes you're right Froch has real power, I hope Groves beats CEJ but I don't see it myself, Groves does have size over him though and probably a longer reach so it'll be interesting and entertaining.

Don't forget Jack dropped DeGale and knocked his front teeth out. He also destroyed Cleverly albeit at Light Heavy. I agree Jr is game but he hasn't fought anyone with a brain or anyone that can actually move. Plus, has he been hit by anyone like Groves?

Groves v Cox fight on 21:00 - Oct 15 with 5990 viewsPozuelosSideys

I think Groves will get sparked and i think it will look like this..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Groves v Cox fight on 06:01 - Oct 16 with 5932 viewsMo_Wives

Groves v Cox fight on 21:00 - Oct 15 by PozuelosSideys

Let's hope for his sake it's not like this...

I don't know what's funnier. The knock out or Cedric's description of it.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Groves v Cox fight on 07:22 - Oct 16 with 5904 viewswaynekerr55

Groves v Cox fight on 21:00 - Oct 15 by PozuelosSideys

Looks like I'm in the minority then
[Post edited 16 Oct 2017 13:54]

Groves v Cox fight on 08:01 - Oct 16 with 5895 views34dfgdf54

Groves v Cox fight on 07:55 - Oct 15 by waynekerr55

Hope so Wayne, can’t see it though.

Eubank Jnr will get him out of there late in my opinion.
Groves v Cox fight on 13:55 - Oct 16 with 5846 viewswaynekerr55

Groves v Cox fight on 08:01 - Oct 16 by 34dfgdf54

Hope so Wayne, can’t see it though.

Eubank Jnr will get him out of there late in my opinion.

That's assuming he can land a barrage. BJS showed how to do it. Keep moving and land the cleaner shots. No doubt he'll work the body. My question is can Jr take his power. He hasn't been hit by anyone with hands as heavy as GG.

Groves v Cox fight on 14:19 - Oct 16 with 5833 viewsmax936

Groves v Cox fight on 13:55 - Oct 16 by waynekerr55

That's assuming he can land a barrage. BJS showed how to do it. Keep moving and land the cleaner shots. No doubt he'll work the body. My question is can Jr take his power. He hasn't been hit by anyone with hands as heavy as GG.

What's next for BJS I wonder he had a shocker in his last fight, I know the opponent was awkward but it was an awful performance it seems like he's struggling to make fights or rather his promoter is struggling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024