Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hilary is a jack 10:36 - Oct 14 with 30115 viewsdickythorpe

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-41611316
Hilary is a jack on 10:50 - Oct 14 with 9787 viewsKilkennyjack

Croeso mrs hilary. YJB.

Beware of the Risen People

Hilary is a jack on 10:58 - Oct 14 with 9767 viewsPrivate_Partz

Hilary is a jack on 10:50 - Oct 14 by Kilkennyjack

Croeso mrs hilary. YJB.

On the One Show she seemed genuinely chuffed to be coming to 'Swan Sea' . Not my favourite Yank politician by any means but much better than the fragile, childish thicko in charge now....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Hilary is a jack on 11:13 - Oct 14 with 9746 viewsPozuelosSideys

Hilary is a jack on 10:58 - Oct 14 by Private_Partz

On the One Show she seemed genuinely chuffed to be coming to 'Swan Sea' . Not my favourite Yank politician by any means but much better than the fragile, childish thicko in charge now....

What you on about? Donald has clearly been a moderate, upstanding, humble President with his finger on the pulse and will drive the US forward into the 21st century with his modern policies and empathetic views of his people and those around the world.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Hilary is a jack on 11:37 - Oct 14 with 9719 viewsjackal

I remember seeing Jimmy Carter at the Dylan Thomas centre and getting his autograph.I had a cross word with his wife not knowing who she was.
Hilary is a jack on 12:55 - Oct 14 with 9656 viewsHighjack

They should wheel her out at half time to take penalties against Cyril.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Hilary is a jack on 13:12 - Oct 14 with 9632 viewsnice_to_michu

Great to hear she's is coming to Swansea. Amazing woman.

Welcome, Hilary.
Hilary is a jack on 13:17 - Oct 14 with 9614 viewsswanjackal

Hilary is a jack on 13:12 - Oct 14 by nice_to_michu

Welcome, Hilary.

I agree...an amazing liar,, an amazing hypocrite and an amazing scissorer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hilary is a jack on 13:19 - Oct 14 with 9621 viewsHighjack

Hilary is a jack on 13:12 - Oct 14 by nice_to_michu

Welcome, Hilary.

I have no idea whether that comment is genuine or satirical but a little bit of sick came up into my mouth anyway as I was reading it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Hilary is a jack on 14:13 - Oct 14 with 9567 viewsLoyal

I am going to try and bang her.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hilary is a jack on 15:27 - Oct 14 with 9488 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder what many vulnerable Haitian children would think of Mrs Clinton receiving this award?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hilary is a jack on 15:32 - Oct 14 with 9485 viewsHeadmaster

Hilary is a jack on 15:27 - Oct 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wonder what many vulnerable Haitian children would think of Mrs Clinton receiving this award?

"Vice chancellor Prof Richard Davies described her as a figure of "enormous international significance and one synonymous with human rights".

Hilary is a jack on 15:36 - Oct 14 with 9471 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Hilary is a jack on 15:32 - Oct 14 by Headmaster

"Vice chancellor Prof Richard Davies described her as a figure of "enormous international significance and one synonymous with human rights".

"One dictatorship that really has killed and disappeared people is Morocco, which has been repeatedly documented by Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch and other reputable human rights groups. However, when Clinton visited Morocco as secretary of state, she offered unconditional praise for the Moroccan government’s human rights record.

Another dictator praised by Clinton was Egypt’s Hosni Mubarak. In 2009, Secretary of State Clinton noted, “I really consider President and Mrs. Mubarak to be friends of my family.”

Two years later, in 2011, during a popular pro-democracy uprising against the regime, she insisted that he was “looking for ways to respond to the legitimate needs and interests of the Egyptian people.”

After Saudi Arabian forces joined those of the Bahraini monarchy in brutally repressing nonviolent pro-democracy demonstrators the following month, The Wall Street Journal reported that Clinton had emerged as one of the “leading voices inside the administration urging greater U.S. support for the Bahraini king.” She has long considered a “top priority” the promotion of arms transfers to Saudi Arabia, which is not only one of the world’s most repressive regimes but has been using U.S. jets and ordinance in air strikes in Yemen that have killed thousands of civilians.

In her last visit as secretary of state to Uzbekistan– a brutal dictatorship that has gunned down hundreds of pro-democracy demonstrators, boiled opponents to death in oil, and sends hundreds of thousands of schoolchildren annually into forced labor in the cotton fields – she declined to meet with leading human rights activists. Instead, she emphasized “the importance of Uzbekistan to the region and to our national interest.” "

A vile lady who has cleverly ridden the wave of feminism and women's rights to hide her horrid past.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Hilary is a jack on 15:44 - Oct 14 with 9449 viewsswanjackal

Hilary is a jack on 15:32 - Oct 14 by Headmaster

Well, even though I don't think he meant it the way I suggest, it isn't a false statement.....she has enormous significance on the international scale (see Dwight's post above) and she is synonymous with human rights.....and how she can take advantage of them for her own personal gain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Hilary is a jack on 16:58 - Oct 14 with 9399 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 13:19 - Oct 14 by Highjack

I have no idea whether that comment is genuine or satirical but a little bit of sick came up into my mouth anyway as I was reading it.

My comment was genuine.

The fact that it makes you sick says just about all we need to know about you, I suppose.
Hilary is a jack on 17:11 - Oct 14 with 9385 viewsLoyal

Haiti has very relaxed murder laws.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Hilary is a jack on 17:18 - Oct 14 with 9372 viewsmacthejack

She gets an easy ride because she looks like a saint compared to Trump but surely we should hold people to a higher standard.
Hilary is a jack on 17:24 - Oct 14 with 9364 viewsSwanzay

A sad day for Swansea uni, will they role out Tony Blair next year....

Nearly wanted to vomit watching her on the one show crap yesterday!
Hilary is a jack on 17:32 - Oct 14 with 9341 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 17:24 - Oct 14 by Swanzay

A sad day for Swansea uni, will they role out Tony Blair next year....

Nearly wanted to vomit watching her on the one show crap yesterday!

Which particular policy of hers made you want to vomit?
Hilary is a jack on 17:34 - Oct 14 with 9336 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Hilary is a jack on 14:13 - Oct 14 by Loyal

I am going to try and bang her.

Well, if it's between her and Trump............
[Post edited 14 Oct 2017 17:34]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Hilary is a jack on 17:40 - Oct 14 with 9328 viewsSwanzay

Hilary is a jack on 17:32 - Oct 14 by nice_to_michu

Which particular policy of hers made you want to vomit?

Try again and educate yourself...
Hilary is a jack on 17:53 - Oct 14 with 9309 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 17:40 - Oct 14 by Swanzay

Try again and educate yourself...

Spare me the whole "do your own research" nonsense.

If she made you want to vomit, it should be pretty easy to explain why.
Hilary is a jack on 17:56 - Oct 14 with 9300 viewsSwanzay

Hilary is a jack on 17:53 - Oct 14 by nice_to_michu

Spare me the whole "do your own research" nonsense.

If she made you want to vomit, it should be pretty easy to explain why.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-41616972/hillary-clinton-tries-speaking-we
Hilary is a jack on 17:57 - Oct 14 with 9295 viewsJack_Meoff

Just another bought and paid for cog in the globalist machine.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Hilary is a jack on 18:02 - Oct 14 with 9286 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 17:56 - Oct 14 by Swanzay

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-wales-41616972/hillary-clinton-tries-speaking-we

Excellent research. Hilary Clinton's policy on learning Welsh made you want to barf.

Got it.
Hilary is a jack on 18:04 - Oct 14 with 9280 viewsnice_to_michu

Hilary is a jack on 17:57 - Oct 14 by Jack_Meoff

Just another bought and paid for cog in the globalist machine.

Yep, I'm glad that Gadaafi isn't around anymore.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024