Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. 16:59 - Oct 31 with 2991 viewsPORTTALBOTJACK1989

Very disappointing showing from the players.. From the players that turned up (all 4 of them), there was only fabianski, who turned up for the last hour and v d hoorn left at the end with trundle. Poor effort from the club considering the turn out of youngsters there.
Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 17:14 - Oct 31 with 2958 viewsOldjack

Shocking ,live for today, the future it seems does not matter

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 17:56 - Oct 31 with 2890 viewswhoflungdung

Yeah ,sign of utter contempt for us all

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 19:00 - Oct 31 with 2790 viewsOldjack

Heard there was up to forty youngsters there aswell ,piss-poor turnout by the players i must say

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 19:05 - Oct 31 with 2785 viewsPORTTALBOTJACK1989

Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 19:00 - Oct 31 by Oldjack

Heard there was up to forty youngsters there aswell ,piss-poor turnout by the players i must say

There was a he'll of a lot more than 40 there.. if say a couple of hundred
Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 19:08 - Oct 31 with 2772 viewsjacktar

I went along with my grandson and enjoyed the hour or so tour behind the scenes, seeing the changing and press rooms as well as the pitchside dugouts. The little one really enjoyed the experience and had photos with Alfie, Trunds and Kyle Naughton as well as autographs.
Missed Fabianski and vdH but overall an enjoyable visit.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 19:12 - Oct 31 with 2757 viewsMeraki

That really is poor, although they covered themselves with this caveat from the website:

*Please note, all player appearances are subject to availability and may change.

( https://www.swanseacity.com/news/junior-jacks-inaugural-event-all-you-need-know)
Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 19:19 - Oct 31 with 2725 viewsChippy69

Yea they don't fu king turn up on Saturdays as well
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 19:21]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 19:58 - Oct 31 with 2643 viewspencoedjack

Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 19:08 - Oct 31 by jacktar

I went along with my grandson and enjoyed the hour or so tour behind the scenes, seeing the changing and press rooms as well as the pitchside dugouts. The little one really enjoyed the experience and had photos with Alfie, Trunds and Kyle Naughton as well as autographs.
Missed Fabianski and vdH but overall an enjoyable visit.

Nice to know Naughton is useful for something.
Login to get fewer ads

Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 20:12 - Oct 31 with 2608 viewsjacktar

Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 19:58 - Oct 31 by pencoedjack

Nice to know Naughton is useful for something.

He did look comfortable on his arse behind a desk to be fair.

We shouldn't all be tarred with the same brush you know!

Baby and Junior Jack day at the liberty. on 20:38 - Oct 31 with 2566 viewsLoyal

When will people realise these cnts are dog shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024