Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remember kids, carrying a gun will make you safe. And your wife. 00:22 - Nov 18 with 4720 viewsHumpty

And everyone else in the f*cking church.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-42032637
Remember kids, carrying a gun will make you safe. And your wife. on 00:58 - Nov 18 with 4706 viewsLeonWasGod

No point trying to understand them Humps; they're blinkered and nuts when it comes to guns. Part of the culture and all that.
Remember kids, carrying a gun will make you safe. And your wife. on 01:21 - Nov 18 with 4695 viewsHumpty

Remember kids, carrying a gun will make you safe. And your wife. on 00:58 - Nov 18 by LeonWasGod

No point trying to understand them Humps; they're blinkered and nuts when it comes to guns. Part of the culture and all that.

I know. That's why I don't try. I still point out the idiocy behind it all though.
Remember kids, carrying a gun will make you safe. And your wife. on 09:56 - Nov 18 with 4615 viewsGowerjack

Fair play

Made me laugh

F ucking lunatics the lot of them

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Remember kids, carrying a gun will make you safe. And your wife. on 10:00 - Nov 18 with 4610 viewsWarwickHunt

Remember kids, carrying a gun will make you safe. And your wife. on 10:05 - Nov 18 with 4597 viewswhoflungdung

Amen ,Amen, Amen ,Amen, Amen

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024