Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated 18:31 - Dec 31 with 3013 viewsBrad_Bobbly

That was obvious this evening

Sick of this they all want us gone it's an English thing
Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 19:00 - Dec 31 with 2908 viewsKilkennyjack

Evens out, is my guess..... ?

Winner yesterday was off side according to the MotD pundits....?

You play the ref, its a part of the game.

Beware of the Risen People

Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 19:09 - Dec 31 with 2853 viewsFireboy2

Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 19:00 - Dec 31 by Kilkennyjack

Evens out, is my guess..... ?

Winner yesterday was off side according to the MotD pundits....?

You play the ref, its a part of the game.

Only slightly KJ

Sometimes we deserve a bit of luck
Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 19:15 - Dec 31 with 2808 viewsjack247

Refs are throwing games because they are racist. Some heavy duty conspiracy theorists on this site
Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 19:21 - Dec 31 with 2769 viewsGlyn1

Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 19:09 - Dec 31 by Fireboy2

Only slightly KJ

Sometimes we deserve a bit of luck

"Only slightly."!!?? It either is or it isn't. Watford fans are also claiming their disallowed goal should have been given and Naughton should have been sent off. The refs may be incompetent not biased.

But if anyone wants a cheerful stat how about this. Only 2 teams had wins of the bottom 15 (!) teams, i.e. from Arsenal in 6th place downwards. Apart from Bournemouth we gained 2 or 3 points on all our relegation rivals.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 21:06 - Dec 31 with 2568 viewsawayjack

Why - we got major decisions in our favour yesterday
Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 21:12 - Dec 31 with 2542 viewsFireboy2

Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 19:21 - Dec 31 by Glyn1

"Only slightly."!!?? It either is or it isn't. Watford fans are also claiming their disallowed goal should have been given and Naughton should have been sent off. The refs may be incompetent not biased.

But if anyone wants a cheerful stat how about this. Only 2 teams had wins of the bottom 15 (!) teams, i.e. from Arsenal in 6th place downwards. Apart from Bournemouth we gained 2 or 3 points on all our relegation rivals.

If its slight then its harder for the touchies to see it

That was my point

We got away with ine for a change
Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 21:38 - Dec 31 with 2477 viewsphact0rri

Is it because they hate us, or because they are just unfit for purpose? I tend to imagine the latter.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 22:18 - Dec 31 with 2399 viewsDewi1jack

Mike Dean has money on us getting relegated on 21:38 - Dec 31 by phact0rri

Is it because they hate us, or because they are just unfit for purpose? I tend to imagine the latter.

Mike Dean would get decisions wrong if he was reffing Subbuteo matches
Plus he's getting towards the age when his bus pass is closer than a pass from Ki would be

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024