Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club 16:57 - Nov 18 with 6446 viewsbluenile

93rd minute, first shot on target. That b'stard Jenkins shaking his head in the stand. We are a disgrace to the name of Swansea City. If Clement isn't sacked tonight, he should resign. But so should every single director and all the multi-millionaire sell-outs. I feel totally disgusted.

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 16:59 - Nov 18 with 4792 viewsJoshTheJack

I'm going from anger to numbness we would struggle to beat TNS at the moment.
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 17:23 - Nov 18 with 4550 viewswaynekerr55

We can keep sacking managers and burning through pay offs, but until the fundamental issue is dealt with (Gonzo) we'll keep getting sucked into the vortex we're in

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 18:10 - Nov 18 with 4361 viewsmax936

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 17:23 - Nov 18 by waynekerr55

We can keep sacking managers and burning through pay offs, but until the fundamental issue is dealt with (Gonzo) we'll keep getting sucked into the vortex we're in

This in spades, Will wants to listen to the Fans, well Will this is the time to listen a massive drive must be started to get rid of Jenkins and now!!

Ps the rest can have their marching orders as well and be told never to darken the SCFC doors again.
[Post edited 19 Nov 2017 11:28]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 18:40 - Nov 18 with 4122 viewsjack2jack

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 16:59 - Nov 18 by JoshTheJack

I feel exactly the same mate, I just don't know where we go from here,it's a bloody mess, from top to bottom.
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 18:57 - Nov 18 with 3986 viewsymaohyd

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 17:23 - Nov 18 by waynekerr55

Indeed.

Football success or not is cyclical especially for clubs like ours. Great periods of success generally tend to be followed by periods of relative disaster and this is what we should all be concerned about.

Lurching from one manager to another hasn't been futile as we have stayed up, however it has been futile in terms of shaping the long term future of the club.

I don't like the blame culture that exists in the modern world. The previous board did wonders and personally I'd excuse them for selling out. I'd excuse them for making a few dodgy signings and a few poor transfer windows.

What I can't excuse is Huw Jenkins not holding his hands up and saying I haven't got the skill set to play the role I'm supposed to be playing and exit stage left. Utterly unforgiveable to continue and carry on making mistakes.

Personally I'd get rid of Clement tomorrow and put Curtis in charge. He can't do any worse and may galvanise the players in a winnable game against Bournemouth.

Take our time to make the right appointment.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:04 - Nov 18 with 3910 viewsthornabyswan

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 18:57 - Nov 18 by ymaohyd

Indeed.

Football success or not is cyclical especially for clubs like ours. Great periods of success generally tend to be followed by periods of relative disaster and this is what we should all be concerned about.

Lurching from one manager to another hasn't been futile as we have stayed up, however it has been futile in terms of shaping the long term future of the club.

I don't like the blame culture that exists in the modern world. The previous board did wonders and personally I'd excuse them for selling out. I'd excuse them for making a few dodgy signings and a few poor transfer windows.

What I can't excuse is Huw Jenkins not holding his hands up and saying I haven't got the skill set to play the role I'm supposed to be playing and exit stage left. Utterly unforgiveable to continue and carry on making mistakes.

Personally I'd get rid of Clement tomorrow and put Curtis in charge. He can't do any worse and may galvanise the players in a winnable game against Bournemouth.

I can see them going cheap Britton Toshack combo not one I would go for but would not surprise me at all.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:05 - Nov 18 with 3902 viewsmagicdaps10

Our club is a rotten, horrible, pathetic club as it stands.

We need to get rid of Jenkins, Dineen and any other leeches at our club.

Yes we need to get rid of Clement but the source of of the killing of the club..........Jenkins and co, need to go!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:05 - Nov 18 with 3894 viewsDr_Winston

We're right up shit creek and some people think putting Curt in charge is the answer. Right-O.

Clement has to go, but so does Jenkins. We've been in a downward spiral since that F*ckwit decided to take charge four years ago, and nothing is going to get better until he's history.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:12 - Nov 18 with 3831 viewsOldjack

We are slowly being poisoned from within

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:17 - Nov 18 with 3770 viewsJoshTheJack

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:12 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

Slowly!!We've got body parts falling off mun,I dont care what division we're in next season just get theese lowlife c**ts out of our club.
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:18 - Nov 18 with 3760 viewsGaryjack

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 16:59 - Nov 18 by JoshTheJack

Well i'll disagree, and put on a positive spin by saying TNS would struggle to beat us.
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:19 - Nov 18 with 3742 viewsthornabyswan

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:12 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

The Trust will sort it out😂

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:20 - Nov 18 with 3726 viewsJoshTheJack

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:18 - Nov 18 by Garyjack

Well i'll disagree, and put on a positive spin by saying TNS would struggle to beat us.

I think i just cried and laughed at the same time.
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:39 - Nov 18 with 3611 viewsheadcleaner

Clemo out little Leon in Jenkins will have pulled off another masterstroke and all the lemmings will be chuffed a true jack is in charge. Happy days
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:46 - Nov 18 with 3533 viewsGowerjack

Jenkins is a cancer at the very heart of our football club.

He needs to be removed from position with immediate effect.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:50 - Nov 18 with 3500 viewswhoflungdung

Let's face it Steve, we re just making ourselves feel better by posting on here

No chance things look like being improved any time soon

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 20:56 - Nov 18 with 3262 viewscastlejack

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:05 - Nov 18 by magicdaps10

Our club is a rotten, horrible, pathetic club as it stands.

We need to get rid of Jenkins, Dineen and any other leeches at our club.

Yes we need to get rid of Clement but the source of of the killing of the club..........Jenkins and co, need to go!!

I agree Jenkins is a fcukr , but ffs Clement has to go now......There are lots of managers that could sort this mess out.

I have never been so pisssssd off with a Swans manager , totally clueless .... he’s built his career around Ancelloti, it didn’t take Derby this long to realise he is the crappest manager ever

Poll: Next Swans manager

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 20:57 - Nov 18 with 3247 viewsQJumpingJack

Arrogance and greed have killed Swansea City Football Club.
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 21:16 - Nov 18 with 3158 viewsowainglyndwr

Nobody will do F all.
The happy clappies will moan and walk away.
I was working today and can't even look for the score knowing we won't win.
That's how bad this club has got.
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 21:21 - Nov 18 with 3128 viewsJBT95

When's the next international break?
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 21:25 - Nov 18 with 3099 viewsdonkonky

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 20:57 - Nov 18 by QJumpingJack

Arrogance and greed have killed Swansea City Football Club.

Well The defining moment for me was when I realised Monk wanted a change of direction...Friendly against Villareal ..destroyed the principles that made us different. Let’s face it, it’s going to need a total reboot to get us back on track.
This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 21:33 - Nov 18 with 3046 viewsjackportis

I’m glad nobody is using the phrase ‘ silence is deafening ‘ tonight. Some posters slip this 2017 new phrase in when they can.. annoying.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 21:35 - Nov 18 with 3025 viewsSmellyplumz

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 21:33 - Nov 18 by jackportis

I’m glad nobody is using the phrase ‘ silence is deafening ‘ tonight. Some posters slip this 2017 new phrase in when they can.. annoying.

Ssssshhh

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 22:08 - Nov 18 with 2870 viewsDewi1jack

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 19:39 - Nov 18 by headcleaner

Clemo out little Leon in Jenkins will have pulled off another masterstroke and all the lemmings will be chuffed a true jack is in charge. Happy days

We got dispensation because Monk didn't have all his required badges (top FIFA licence?) if I remember rightly
I'm hoping 'Ickle Leon doesn't have the badges and we are refused dispensation again.
Beaky and the Yankie doodles are more than willing to throw him to the wolves to protect their cash.
Hoping and praying that we leave the fukwit c**ts be because they've put a club legend in the firing line.

And I was hoping and praying that we'd reached the bottom of the pit and be on the way back.
Then there's a chance those b'stards could actually sink lower than the Marianas Trench

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 22:45 - Nov 18 with 2740 viewsJoe_bradshaw

This poisonous, rotten excuse of a club on 18:57 - Nov 18 by ymaohyd

Indeed.

By a strange coincidence we sacked Bradley and put Curtis in charge for the next game last season. That game was Bournemouth at home and the performance was worse than anything served up by Bradley.

I love Curt to death but the idea that he can manage is one of the Great myths believed my many of our fan base.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024