Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Few Thoughts On Yesterday 07:04 - Nov 19 with 1497 viewsSTID2017

On the positive side, Wilf was doing more of what he did in his previous spell - holding up play, bringing others into the game and having a pot at goal (albeit from his standard mainly a wide shot at goal and a header he should have buried.
Sanches showed positivity and glimpses of the player he could be (although his set pieces were poor)
Dyer was our MOTM in my opinion. He never stopped trying to create and is getting back to looking something like his old form.
On the negative side, we have a manager who looks beaten, who for whatever reason will not play Mesa, even though he has nothing to lose, and seems to inspire no confidence.
At one point in the second half, even though we seemed to be chasing a lost cause, Wilf was calling for the ball, and his team mates to come forward, then with about five minutes to go FF was calling the team back towards our own goal whilst we had the ball and were under no pressure.
We were ponderous getting the ball out of defence, giving them plenty of time to get bodies behind the ball.
Bournemouth seem to be improving, just in time to play us (not that the opposition form seems to matter)
A change has to be made before next Saturday to give us a chance
BTW - FAO The Res: Where the hell is our free flowing football, goals in abundance and how can you continue to argue we are better off without the only two players who seemed able to score goals or create chances for others (and please don't use the argument "Look what they are doing at Everton & Spurs" - that is so irrelevant.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

A Few Thoughts On Yesterday on 09:36 - Nov 19 with 1350 viewswhoflungdung

The Res seems to be the focal point for much on this board .

He s irrelevant ,like the rest of us in the grand scheme of things

Our club s fate is out of our hands . Just what is the point of the Trust .

I asked for a simple précis of what has gone on and what IS going on but crucially, where do we go from here if the Trust sale goes ahead and how that sale affects the team which provides the points .

We are cock waving and missing the point entirely which is to make Huw Jenkins time in the Liberty stadium simply not worth the aggro .

The media and fan power CAN effect change but it seems we ,or this site ,seem more concerned about ripping into each other even digging up photos of kids group to make a point

Look at the state we re in

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

A Few Thoughts On Yesterday on 09:44 - Nov 19 with 1331 viewsKilkennyjack

A Few Thoughts On Yesterday on 09:36 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

The Res seems to be the focal point for much on this board .

He s irrelevant ,like the rest of us in the grand scheme of things

Our club s fate is out of our hands . Just what is the point of the Trust .

I asked for a simple précis of what has gone on and what IS going on but crucially, where do we go from here if the Trust sale goes ahead and how that sale affects the team which provides the points .

We are cock waving and missing the point entirely which is to make Huw Jenkins time in the Liberty stadium simply not worth the aggro .

The media and fan power CAN effect change but it seems we ,or this site ,seem more concerned about ripping into each other even digging up photos of kids group to make a point

Look at the state we re in

‘The Res is irrelevant’ - all would agree with you there.

Thing is .....he got his smug prediction so far wide of the mark, that it undermines everything else he opines.

Many think he is the worst poster on here by some considerable distance.
Pity mun, poor dab.

Beware of the Risen People

A Few Thoughts On Yesterday on 10:00 - Nov 19 with 1269 viewswhoflungdung

I'm not in the mood for a ruck killy, we re all rather sick at heart for that. I AM ANYWAY

Ive asked just how this proposed sale WILL (Not would or could) the Swans. ITE BECASUE WE DONT KNOW.........................Not res,Sumbler,DARRAN or the Liberty cat.

I'm on record as stating I'm not arsed as to whomsoever owns our club as long as we prosper. This chcoked some on here but that is their issue.

Sadly, the sale of our club has turned out to be toxic ,now some will say "I don't you so" and frankly ,in an ideal world those uttering that should be tw@tted in the mouth.

Our club SHOULD have been sold but not to these.

My question to the accountans,lawyers and smart arse self opinionated posters(including myself) is What WILL happen if this Trust sale goes ahead .

In the meantime, our fate is in the hands of Huw Jenkins and Clement

Finally, it might have been a mirage, but I read Jenkins can actually SAVE our season. Jenkins!

As long as we have fans like this ,we re screwed

A Few Thoughts On Yesterday on 10:42 - Nov 19 with 1129 viewsA_Fans_Dad

A Few Thoughts On Yesterday on 10:00 - Nov 19 by whoflungdung

I'm not in the mood for a ruck killy, we re all rather sick at heart for that. I AM ANYWAY

Ive asked just how this proposed sale WILL (Not would or could) the Swans. ITE BECASUE WE DONT KNOW.........................Not res,Sumbler,DARRAN or the Liberty cat.

I'm on record as stating I'm not arsed as to whomsoever owns our club as long as we prosper. This chcoked some on here but that is their issue.

Sadly, the sale of our club has turned out to be toxic ,now some will say "I don't you so" and frankly ,in an ideal world those uttering that should be tw@tted in the mouth.

Our club SHOULD have been sold but not to these.

My question to the accountans,lawyers and smart arse self opinionated posters(including myself) is What WILL happen if this Trust sale goes ahead .

In the meantime, our fate is in the hands of Huw Jenkins and Clement

Finally, it might have been a mirage, but I read Jenkins can actually SAVE our season. Jenkins!

As long as we have fans like this ,we re screwed

Of course Jenkins could save our season.
If he either
Resigned
or
brought in a real DOF and a better manager.
A Few Thoughts On Yesterday on 13:16 - Nov 19 with 988 viewswhoflungdung

I do believe Res was alluding to Jenkins getting us players we need in like Olsson etc

Not sure myself

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024