Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Going into a very important January transfer window who should make the signings 13:13 - Nov 30 with 3309 viewshuwlittle

Swansea jack

Going into a very important January transfer window who should make the signings on 13:20 - Nov 30 with 3282 viewsunion_jack

Important January transfer window?

It will all be over by then. Need to buy players who'll be here next year and give us a fighting chance in the Championship because at the moment, this squad will be nailed on for relegation next year as well. Sad but true!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Going into a very important January transfer window who should make the signings on 18:10 - Nov 30 with 3224 viewsBirchgrovejack

Going into a very important January transfer window who should make the signings on 13:20 - Nov 30 by union_jack

Important January transfer window?

It will all be over by then. Need to buy players who'll be here next year and give us a fighting chance in the Championship because at the moment, this squad will be nailed on for relegation next year as well. Sad but true!

This is what newcastle did, put a manger in charge who would be for next season ( all be it a very good one) and bought a range of players who did well in the championship such as Gayle and Ritchie
Going into a very important January transfer window who should make the signings on 19:58 - Nov 30 with 3170 viewswhiterock

Towel thrown in and still in November, dear me
I’d take a point Saturday and 3 against WBA, a very busy December that’s for sure

We clearly need a creative playmaker, albeit a window too late
Going into a very important January transfer window who should make the signings on 20:25 - Nov 30 with 3138 viewsQJumpingJack

Going into a very important January transfer window who should make the signings on 19:58 - Nov 30 by whiterock

Towel thrown in and still in November, dear me
I’d take a point Saturday and 3 against WBA, a very busy December that’s for sure

We clearly need a creative playmaker, albeit a window too late

And Man City after that
Going into a very important January transfer window who should make the signings on 21:18 - Nov 30 with 3075 viewsJango

All out and sign Vieira, Chadli and arias. We’d then survive but also have a strong base moving forward. It’s the 3 positions we’ve needed more than anything for about 5 seasons but have been criminally ignored
Going into a very important January transfer window who should make the signings on 21:40 - Nov 30 with 3052 viewsFlashberryjack

I'd rather trust Donald Trump to buy in the January window, than whomever we have now.

F*ck me ! you don't think it was Donald Trump, he is American.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024