Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Old Skool, I like it... 14:05 - Dec 9 with 4401 viewsTheResurrection

At least he's trying something different and brought Mesa back in.

Routs, Dyer and Bony to roll back the years.

Don't listen to miserable old tvvats on here.....

Get behind the Swans....!!!!!!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Old Skool, I like it... on 14:28 - Dec 9 with 1861 viewswhoflungdung

Dyer and routledge to what ?.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Old Skool, I like it... on 14:35 - Dec 9 with 1834 viewsdobjack2

Old Skool, I like it... on 14:28 - Dec 9 by whoflungdung

Roll back their ears
Old Skool, I like it... on 14:40 - Dec 9 with 1801 viewsAl_Bundy

Old Skool, I like it... on 14:28 - Dec 9 by whoflungdung

Don't take the bait.
Old Skool, I like it... on 14:48 - Dec 9 with 1757 viewswhoflungdung

no, he s serious .

dyer and rotledge given the most ludicrous extended contracts ever given by our club.

Beyond comprehension.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Old Skool, I like it... on 15:07 - Dec 9 with 1685 viewsLeonWasGod

Old Skool, I like it... on 14:35 - Dec 9 by dobjack2

Roll back their ears

Wasn't it Dobbie who had to do that?

Old Skool, I like it... on 15:41 - Dec 9 with 1608 viewsmagicdaps10

Yeah,

listen to young, foolish and dumb tvvwats instead!!!!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Old Skool, I like it... on 15:50 - Dec 9 with 1583 viewsSmellyplumz

Old school playing today like league 2!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Old Skool, I like it... on 15:52 - Dec 9 with 1569 viewsmagicdaps10

Old Skool, I like it... on 15:50 - Dec 9 by Smellyplumz

Old school playing today like league 2!

Its flowing Football and a big improvement without Siggy.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Old Skool, I like it... on 15:53 - Dec 9 with 1554 viewsSmellyplumz

Old Skool, I like it... on 15:52 - Dec 9 by magicdaps10

Its flowing Football and a big improvement without Siggy.

And llorente don't forget.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Old Skool, I like it... on 16:07 - Dec 9 with 1491 views1462jack

Old Skool, I like it... on 15:53 - Dec 9 by Smellyplumz

And llorente don't forget.

Come on boys leave him alone , we all know he don’t know his arse from his elbow when it comes to the football side of life , but the guy has bigger balls than most and is trying to stand up and be counted
Old Skool, I like it... on 17:48 - Dec 9 with 1395 viewsTheResurrection

played our way into the game from ten minutes, passed it around a lot better. Lots of unforced errors from Routs but the one bit of quality for Mawson.

And at least we had genuine options from the bench for once.

Trouble is, if Clement is going to freeze players out and chop and change you can't expect fluidity.

Hopefully this will be the last of Mesa being out of the picture.

Mugs

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Old Skool, I like it... on 17:49 - Dec 9 with 1389 viewsDr_Winston

Dyer is still capable of putting a shift in. Routledge is past it and should never feature in the first team again.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Old Skool, I like it... on 17:54 - Dec 9 with 1351 viewsJackfath

Routledge.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Old Skool, I like it... on 17:58 - Dec 9 with 1328 viewsCooperman

Dyer did quite well for the first 50 mins or so.

Routledge was just gash. I’m just surprised that Clement didn’t hook him at half time.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Old Skool, I like it... on 17:59 - Dec 9 with 1320 viewsLeonWasGod

Old Skool, I like it... on 17:49 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

Dyer is still capable of putting a shift in. Routledge is past it and should never feature in the first team again.

Seems like he's shot. Not surprising given he's had virtually no match time, but still. Narsingh ahead of him every time for me. Ideally a proper winger or Montero ahead of him but either of those would be difficult right now.
Old Skool, I like it... on 17:59 - Dec 9 with 1318 viewsjack_lord

Old Skool, I like it... on 17:49 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

Routledge was less effective than that bloke in the front row of the east stand. Don't get me started on Carroll.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Old Skool, I like it... on 18:01 - Dec 9 with 1296 viewsDr_Winston

Old Skool, I like it... on 17:59 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

Seems like he's shot. Not surprising given he's had virtually no match time, but still. Narsingh ahead of him every time for me. Ideally a proper winger or Montero ahead of him but either of those would be difficult right now.

It's a pity because he doesn't deserve to go out like this. For £2m he was a cracking signing, but nobody is being served well by him still being here.

I don't particularly want him to become a figure of derision.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Old Skool, I like it... on 18:02 - Dec 9 with 1294 viewsBloodyhills

Old Skool, I like it... on 17:59 - Dec 9 by jack_lord

Routledge was less effective than that bloke in the front row of the east stand. Don't get me started on Carroll.

I suppose at least Routledge has an excuse, he's getting on. As for Carroll :/

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Old Skool, I like it... on 18:03 - Dec 9 with 1287 viewsicecoldjack

Old Skool, I like it... on 17:48 - Dec 9 by TheResurrection

played our way into the game from ten minutes, passed it around a lot better. Lots of unforced errors from Routs but the one bit of quality for Mawson.

And at least we had genuine options from the bench for once.

Trouble is, if Clement is going to freeze players out and chop and change you can't expect fluidity.

Hopefully this will be the last of Mesa being out of the picture.

Mugs

See, i don't see Mawson as quality just yet, more like a liability who prefers doing cruyff turns and 40 yrd hollywood balls instead of nuts and bolts defending, the way he got totally owned and was terribly out of shape when marking Rondon<sp> who basically had a free header and should have scored tells me Mawson needs to think about the art of defending more than the art of trying to look top drawer by doing fancy flicks.

VDH was far more impressive by doing the less fancy stuff, he did the basics well, no frills just play the percentages, just like a centre half in our position should do, if i'm a striker playing against Mawson i know there will come a time when he will fook up and give me a chance. Stepped backwards since going away with England, needs to knuckle down before VDH and Fernandez become the first choice.
Old Skool, I like it... on 18:22 - Dec 9 with 1227 viewsTheResurrection

Old Skool, I like it... on 18:03 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

See, i don't see Mawson as quality just yet, more like a liability who prefers doing cruyff turns and 40 yrd hollywood balls instead of nuts and bolts defending, the way he got totally owned and was terribly out of shape when marking Rondon<sp> who basically had a free header and should have scored tells me Mawson needs to think about the art of defending more than the art of trying to look top drawer by doing fancy flicks.

VDH was far more impressive by doing the less fancy stuff, he did the basics well, no frills just play the percentages, just like a centre half in our position should do, if i'm a striker playing against Mawson i know there will come a time when he will fook up and give me a chance. Stepped backwards since going away with England, needs to knuckle down before VDH and Fernandez become the first choice.

I meant the cross for Mawson from Routs. The one bit of quality.

But Jesus Christ, the attack on Mawson there??

He was bloody good today, nothing whatever to pick him out and highlight the odd slip.

He's worth a few Bob is Maws, I tell you now.

Old Skool, I like it... on 18:24 - Dec 9 with 1218 viewsLeonWasGod

Old Skool, I like it... on 18:01 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

It's a pity because he doesn't deserve to go out like this. For £2m he was a cracking signing, but nobody is being served well by him still being here.

I don't particularly want him to become a figure of derision.

Agreed
Old Skool, I like it... on 18:30 - Dec 9 with 1188 viewsLeonWasGod

Old Skool, I like it... on 18:03 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

Yes, he let Rondon get the jump on him once, but Mawson's defending has been top notch. He gets criticised for not putting it in row Z, but several times each match he keeps a cool head and works himself out of a hole and retains possession. VDH freely hoofs to nobody even when he's not under pressure.

Mawson's developing into a very good player for us. We'll have the scouts sniffing round soon if they're not already.
Old Skool, I like it... on 18:32 - Dec 9 with 1168 viewsDr_Winston

Old Skool, I like it... on 18:30 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

Yes, he let Rondon get the jump on him once, but Mawson's defending has been top notch. He gets criticised for not putting it in row Z, but several times each match he keeps a cool head and works himself out of a hole and retains possession. VDH freely hoofs to nobody even when he's not under pressure.

Mawson's developing into a very good player for us. We'll have the scouts sniffing round soon if they're not already.

Some of the passes VdH played down the flanks today were pretty good.

Old Skool, I like it... on 18:33 - Dec 9 with 1167 viewsbuilthjack

Mesa, Ki and Bony the best for me today. Fab didn't have anything to do. VDH didn't do much wrong. Tammy decent when he came on.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Old Skool, I like it... on 18:40 - Dec 9 with 1118 viewsjack2jack

Old Skool, I like it... on 14:35 - Dec 9 by dobjack2

Roll back their ears

Our ears never stop growing,fact.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024