Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nun broke girl’s arm after discovering she was being sexually abused 13:22 - Dec 6 with 1567 viewstheloneranger

What a f*cking disgrace......I hope St Peter's waiting at the gate for the depraved dirty bast@rds, and greets the lot with a f*cking flame thrower!!

She told the inquiry how the second nun took her to hospital but warned her: ‘Don’t you dare tell anybody what happened, young lady, or I’ll break your other arm’ and assured her she would be ‘lying to protect a man of God, so it’s okay to lie’.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/06/nun-broke-girls-arm-discovering-sexually-abused-pr

[Post edited 6 Dec 2017 16:23]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Nun broke girl’s arm after discovering she was being sexually abused by a prie on 15:16 - Dec 6 with 1504 viewsWingstandwood

I had an ex-brother in law whom was brought up in a Catholic ophanage in Cardiff along with his brother.

The nuns? Were the most vile and sadistic lot imaginable.

Just one example I was told....The nuns used to teach piano and if the pupil/orphan hit a wrong note the kid would get a whack. The impression I get i.e. they were not teaching piano to educate they were teaching to gain sadistic pleasure from hitting kids. Hitting a wrong note was part and parcel of the learning process and not in any way or form of bad behaviour . They were just looking for any excuse, amongst many excuses they had for cruelty !

Argus!

Nun broke girl’s arm after discovering she was being sexually abused on 11:29 - Dec 7 with 1295 viewsCountyJim

Millions of us have been taught by Nuns Priests and have only had good experiences

Yes what has happened with respect is a very tiny minority and is totally sick but then we only hear these stories

Our Nun in our community is in her 80s and still works in the community visiting not just Catholics shes a lovely lady
Nun broke girl’s arm after discovering she was being sexually abused on 23:05 - Dec 7 with 1182 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Nun broke girl’s arm after discovering she was being sexually abused on 11:29 - Dec 7 by CountyJim

Millions of us have been taught by Nuns Priests and have only had good experiences

Yes what has happened with respect is a very tiny minority and is totally sick but then we only hear these stories

Our Nun in our community is in her 80s and still works in the community visiting not just Catholics shes a lovely lady

You're wasting your time Jim. They're programmed with their opinions and that is that

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024