Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Done up like Kippers 21:55 - Nov 28 with 9179 viewsmax936

The Tory Government yet again fuk my eyes

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/uk-and-eu-agree-brexit-divorce-bill-that-c

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Done up like Kippers on 22:01 - Nov 28 with 3274 viewsPozuelosSideys

Pension liabilties are fcking massive. I bet most of them are gold-plated Final Salary ones too. Fcking polticians with noses in troughs. Pr1cks.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Done up like Kippers on 22:05 - Nov 28 with 3258 viewsDarran

Your mate on The Wirral will explain it all to you Max.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Done up like Kippers on 22:07 - Nov 28 with 3256 viewsdickythorpe

Why should anyone care about going over drawn now? Spend like feck I say on the plastic
Done up like Kippers on 22:08 - Nov 28 with 3249 viewsmax936

Done up like Kippers on 22:05 - Nov 28 by Darran

Your mate on The Wirral will explain it all to you Max.

www.obssessed.com is off again. go away.

Done up like Kippers on 22:10 - Nov 28 with 3241 viewsDarran

Done up like Kippers on 22:08 - Nov 28 by max936

www.obssessed.com is off again. go away.

Not obsessed Max just honest and truthful.

Done up like Kippers on 22:12 - Nov 28 with 3234 viewsmax936

Done up like Kippers on 22:10 - Nov 28 by Darran

Not obsessed Max just honest and truthful.

No you're not just continuing on you never ending quest to get bites off Perchy. spoiling threads is you forte take it elsewhere.

Done up like Kippers on 22:13 - Nov 28 with 3228 viewsDarran

Done up like Kippers on 22:12 - Nov 28 by max936

No you're not just continuing on you never ending quest to get bites off Perchy. spoiling threads is you forte take it elsewhere.

No.

Done up like Kippers on 22:20 - Nov 28 with 3223 viewsLeonWasGod

Nothing to see here. The expectation was that it would be in this ballpark. Brexiteers all kcked off and said rubbish, and some said we wouldn't have to pay anything. The government made a big hooha about being tough and 'negotiating'. And then surprise, surprise we end up agreeing to pay pretty much what our known obligations are. Could have been done weeks if not months ago.
Login to get fewer ads

Done up like Kippers on 22:29 - Nov 28 with 3210 viewsPozuelosSideys

Done up like Kippers on 22:20 - Nov 28 by LeonWasGod

Nothing to see here. The expectation was that it would be in this ballpark. Brexiteers all kcked off and said rubbish, and some said we wouldn't have to pay anything. The government made a big hooha about being tough and 'negotiating'. And then surprise, surprise we end up agreeing to pay pretty much what our known obligations are. Could have been done weeks if not months ago.

Indeed. Stuff like the pension obligations were always payable whether we were to stay in the EU or not. Its made out like this "bill" will be a lump sum payment, but the pensions wont be. Suspect thats a sizeable chunk. Will be good to see an itemised balance sheet tho which is surely coming.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Done up like Kippers on 22:53 - Nov 28 with 3167 viewsHumpty

I don't remember anyone mentioning us having to pay a massive sum of money to leave the EU before the referendum.

The first I became aware of it was just after the vote. I remember thinking how odd that was at the time.

Was it just me who missed it all or was this commonly known?
Done up like Kippers on 23:12 - Nov 28 with 3140 viewsJack_Meoff

Done up like Kippers on 22:53 - Nov 28 by Humpty

I don't remember anyone mentioning us having to pay a massive sum of money to leave the EU before the referendum.

The first I became aware of it was just after the vote. I remember thinking how odd that was at the time.

Was it just me who missed it all or was this commonly known?

Didn't see it either.

Perhaps it was on the other side of the '£350 million a week for the NHS' bus.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Done up like Kippers on 23:19 - Nov 28 with 3121 viewsLeonWasGod

Done up like Kippers on 22:29 - Nov 28 by PozuelosSideys

Indeed. Stuff like the pension obligations were always payable whether we were to stay in the EU or not. Its made out like this "bill" will be a lump sum payment, but the pensions wont be. Suspect thats a sizeable chunk. Will be good to see an itemised balance sheet tho which is surely coming.

It sounds like it's going to be staggered payments, with the pension stuff at least being annual. These will be on-going until the individuals die (decades) apparently. I don't think we'll see a figure - the 'news' here is that our Government have agreed to pay what they were liable for. Which I suppose is news, but not at all surprising.

Be interesting to see how they tackle the Irish border and citizen rights next.
Done up like Kippers on 23:26 - Nov 28 with 3111 viewsHumpty

Done up like Kippers on 23:12 - Nov 28 by Jack_Meoff

Didn't see it either.

Perhaps it was on the other side of the '£350 million a week for the NHS' bus.

Not just me then.

I'm surprised the remain camp didn't make more of "taking back control" would cost £50b odd from the very start.
Done up like Kippers on 00:23 - Nov 29 with 3076 viewsmajorraglan

What we need is some transparency and openness, we are being deceived and lied to and the politicians need to come clean about our liabilities and the impacts. The Telegraph, Independent and Guardian are reporting a possible settlement of around €55bn while the Express was suggesting there is no deal and we won’t be paying anything like this.

I have no recollection of seeing any figures being bandied about re paying €55bn, but I do recall the £350m from the pro Brexit group. If we are going to pay this huge amount, then the pay back should be a tidy trade deal.

It’s time for the politicians to come clean.
Done up like Kippers on 01:00 - Nov 29 with 3057 viewsPozuelosSideys

Done up like Kippers on 00:23 - Nov 29 by majorraglan

What we need is some transparency and openness, we are being deceived and lied to and the politicians need to come clean about our liabilities and the impacts. The Telegraph, Independent and Guardian are reporting a possible settlement of around €55bn while the Express was suggesting there is no deal and we won’t be paying anything like this.

I have no recollection of seeing any figures being bandied about re paying €55bn, but I do recall the £350m from the pro Brexit group. If we are going to pay this huge amount, then the pay back should be a tidy trade deal.

It’s time for the politicians to come clean.

You mention the point of the UK having to "pay this huge amount". We were liable to release these funds anyway as being a member of the EU. The devil in the detail here will be what sort of trade deal we get in return. Will we get the same value for money or do we lose out big time?

The fact the UK is pushing for trade talks suggest they feel we have a strong hand to play. Might tip the balance one way or another.

The noise will be about Ireland.

Done up like Kippers on 01:35 - Nov 29 with 3040 viewsHumpty

Done up like Kippers on 01:00 - Nov 29 by PozuelosSideys

You mention the point of the UK having to "pay this huge amount". We were liable to release these funds anyway as being a member of the EU. The devil in the detail here will be what sort of trade deal we get in return. Will we get the same value for money or do we lose out big time?

The fact the UK is pushing for trade talks suggest they feel we have a strong hand to play. Might tip the balance one way or another.

I don't remember anyone talking about this huge amount before the referendum. You may have. I don't. And I am someone who was very interested in the whole Brexit thing. I honestly don't remember anything being said about us having to pay that type of money.

I agree that now we have agreed to pay fifty something billion quid and we can now try to sort out some kind of trade deal is a good thing, because it's very important. Even more important than fifty billion f*cking quid down the drain. And it will be interesting to see what kind of trade deal the EU will now be prepared to make.

I just don't remember it being mentioned pre referendum. That was my only point.
Done up like Kippers on 01:47 - Nov 29 with 3034 viewsLeonWasGod

Done up like Kippers on 01:00 - Nov 29 by PozuelosSideys

We were due to pay them as a full member, with all the benefits that brings. But we'll be paying for the commitments we signed up to for the current funding cycle, which ends end-2020. So that's 1yr 9months when we'll be out of the EU and receive no benefits. Payments for assets we wouldn't have to pay if we were staying in. And then things like the pension obligations will run for decades.

Whether in the long run we'll end up better off is of course the million dollar question.
Done up like Kippers on 04:52 - Nov 29 with 2990 viewsPozuelosSideys

Done up like Kippers on 01:35 - Nov 29 by Humpty

I don't remember anyone talking about this huge amount before the referendum. You may have. I don't. And I am someone who was very interested in the whole Brexit thing. I honestly don't remember anything being said about us having to pay that type of money.

I agree that now we have agreed to pay fifty something billion quid and we can now try to sort out some kind of trade deal is a good thing, because it's very important. Even more important than fifty billion f*cking quid down the drain. And it will be interesting to see what kind of trade deal the EU will now be prepared to make.

I just don't remember it being mentioned pre referendum. That was my only point.

Nope. I agree with you, nobody talked about this in the run up to the referendum. Both sides just screamed lots of lies, unfounded rumours and scare tactics. There was minimal operational information released because nobody thought it would go the way it has.

Anyway, nobody was ever asked if we wanted closer political union in the EU. Nobody was ever asked whether the UK taxpayers money could be used to fund other countries infrastructure.

Anyone who had any sense would know we would have to cough up here to untangle ourselves from the EU. It'll be exactly the same with immigration. The idiots who think it will stop will be in for a shock.

Done up like Kippers on 04:56 - Nov 29 with 2989 viewsPozuelosSideys

Done up like Kippers on 01:47 - Nov 29 by LeonWasGod

We were due to pay them as a full member, with all the benefits that brings. But we'll be paying for the commitments we signed up to for the current funding cycle, which ends end-2020. So that's 1yr 9months when we'll be out of the EU and receive no benefits. Payments for assets we wouldn't have to pay if we were staying in. And then things like the pension obligations will run for decades.

Whether in the long run we'll end up better off is of course the million dollar question.

Exactly. Which is why the devil is in the trade deal. If it's acceptable then it may be a runner. EU gets it's cash and a face save and the UK.. It'll be up to us to sort out our future.

Ireland? Dunno. Too complicated for me

Done up like Kippers on 07:28 - Nov 29 with 2944 viewsdickythorpe

Listening to Radio 4 just now and we apparently pay £10bn a year into the EU.
Why?
Done up like Kippers on 09:25 - Nov 29 with 2894 viewswhoflungdung

Watching C4 last night, it seems Ford are looking at the potential cost of leaving as tariffs for parts made in EU will be subject to trade tariffs and thus make it too expensive to assemble Ford cars here .

This is what Cameron is responsible for, allowing a referendum where people are somehow so dumb as to vote for the Unknown

Well, it's not unknown now is it.

Cameron ( Tory boy) is responsible entirely .What a legacy .What a cock .

What a state we re in and it ll get worse.

Why did Jez Di Johnny Mac etc simply campaign as per their conscience especially as Jez views the EU as Capitalist Hell and a danger to " workers"

So, we have a government of inept cretins and an opposition of lying,duplicitous scumbags ,who are removing moderate local officials with hard ,left on Trots . Yep, it's gonna be something to behold

Look at the state we re in

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Done up like Kippers on 10:04 - Nov 29 with 2872 viewsBatterseajack

Done up like Kippers on 07:28 - Nov 29 by dickythorpe

Listening to Radio 4 just now and we apparently pay £10bn a year into the EU.
Why?

If the £350,000,000 a week line is taken at face value, then we would in fact pay £18.2 Billion a year right up to the point of leaving.
Done up like Kippers on 10:19 - Nov 29 with 2854 viewswhoflungdung

Just a shame we couldn't simply rip up the referendum result . Better to have had a general election on it .

What would the people vote for now ,given these issues ?

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Done up like Kippers on 10:24 - Nov 29 with 2847 viewsBatterseajack

Done up like Kippers on 10:19 - Nov 29 by whoflungdung

Just a shame we couldn't simply rip up the referendum result . Better to have had a general election on it .

I honestly don't think leavers minds have changed that much. Seems like peoples minds just become more entrenched.
Done up like Kippers on 10:50 - Nov 29 with 2834 viewsexhmrc1

Done up like Kippers on 10:19 - Nov 29 by whoflungdung

most sensible post I have ever seen from you
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024