Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? 21:35 - Dec 18 with 6052 viewsE20Jack

Not even a win in the next game takes us out of the relegation zone. In serious danger of getting cut adrift with Liverpool and Spurs matches on the horizon.

Anyone think Clement gets the boot prior to New Year?

I cant see it. Change needed though, that is clear.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:37 - Dec 18 with 5020 viewst1000

I think palace will be the crunch game . Lose that - that’s it we are down with him in charge . Bollocks oh we can sign players in January ( fk off ) we said this this summer . Who would want to come here
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:37 - Dec 18 with 5018 viewsYossarian

He is safe- another agreement that we don’t know about. The club is in ruins because of the Yank consortium and the Judas sellout Kent’s. End of.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:40 - Dec 18 with 4968 viewsPozuelosSideys

We wont be sacking Clement. We dont want to pay him off
We wont be spending money on players, we dont want to pay them or the fees

We are owned by VC's whose sole aim is to spend as little as possible whilst they are in charge, and make as much as they can. People need to understand and accept what we currently are im afraid. Its easier to laugh at it.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:42 - Dec 18 with 4929 viewsE20Jack

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:40 - Dec 18 by PozuelosSideys

We wont be sacking Clement. We dont want to pay him off
We wont be spending money on players, we dont want to pay them or the fees

We are owned by VC's whose sole aim is to spend as little as possible whilst they are in charge, and make as much as they can. People need to understand and accept what we currently are im afraid. Its easier to laugh at it.

But if their aim is to make as much as they can then not changing the obvious goes against that remit. Relegation would be disastrous to that aim.

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:44 - Dec 18 with 4896 viewsPozuelosSideys

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:42 - Dec 18 by E20Jack

But if their aim is to make as much as they can then not changing the obvious goes against that remit. Relegation would be disastrous to that aim.

Nuh uh. Thats not how this works.

Gamble big by spending as little as possible, RoI maxed out. Or get relegated, hedge and break even. Unlikely they will lose money - Levein and Kaplan i mean

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:46 - Dec 18 with 4851 viewsE20Jack

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:44 - Dec 18 by PozuelosSideys

Gamble big by spending as little as possible, RoI maxed out. Or get relegated, hedge and break even. Unlikely they will lose money - Levein and Kaplan i mean

It is certainly how it works.

They are spending as little as possible. They are spending what the club earns. There is a pot of £15m or so left over for Jan should we remain in touch. They would be stupid not to improve the side if we have a realistic chance of survival. Which of course they arent, they are stupid - but not that stupid.

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:47 - Dec 18 with 4842 viewsjack2jack

I'm not trying to be funny here but is this all being done on purpose!
It's like they want us to go down.
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:48 - Dec 18 with 4777 viewsPozuelosSideys

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:46 - Dec 18 by E20Jack

It is certainly how it works.

They are spending as little as possible. They are spending what the club earns. There is a pot of £15m or so left over for Jan should we remain in touch. They would be stupid not to improve the side if we have a realistic chance of survival. Which of course they arent, they are stupid - but not that stupid.

There is £15m? Where did you see that?

Anyway, £15m buys you an £8m player on a 3 year contract of 40k. Thats half a Clucas. Or 3 Wayne Routledges.

We wont spend

Login to get fewer ads

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:49 - Dec 18 with 4755 viewsawayjack

He has no tactical or motivational ability. Teo away games we've taken the lead and just sat back and been easily beaten. But who in their right mind would manage with our basket case of a DOF.
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:50 - Dec 18 with 4745 viewsE20Jack

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:48 - Dec 18 by PozuelosSideys

There is £15m? Where did you see that?

Anyway, £15m buys you an £8m player on a 3 year contract of 40k. Thats half a Clucas. Or 3 Wayne Routledges.

We wont spend

That is what is roughly left from accounts.

£15m gets you a £15m player. It may be enough to sign a Chadli or such like. Who knows what kind of an impact someone like that can have.

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:51 - Dec 18 with 4732 viewsjacksfullaces

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:44 - Dec 18 by PozuelosSideys

yeah, people expecting them to spend big in January will maybe finally wake up and smell the coffee. they haven't spent big at any point so far, even last January, when arguably we were in a slightly better position than now.

Summer spending was abysmal both in outlay and choices.

Jenkins should have been gone quite some time ago but they obviously feel he had the key to skin of the teeth saving and buying.

they will probably sacrifice him shortly to keep the fans at bay, but ultimately the realisation will then sink in as to what we have sold to. they will look to run us at minimal cost and that may be in the championship, dare I say, it may even be lower.

Jenkins and co should never be allowed anywhere near the stadium again for what he has done to this club. but there will be no love for what he has left in place either.
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 22:20 - Dec 18 with 4604 viewsE20Jack

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:51 - Dec 18 by jacksfullaces

yeah, people expecting them to spend big in January will maybe finally wake up and smell the coffee. they haven't spent big at any point so far, even last January, when arguably we were in a slightly better position than now.

Summer spending was abysmal both in outlay and choices.

Jenkins should have been gone quite some time ago but they obviously feel he had the key to skin of the teeth saving and buying.

they will probably sacrifice him shortly to keep the fans at bay, but ultimately the realisation will then sink in as to what we have sold to. they will look to run us at minimal cost and that may be in the championship, dare I say, it may even be lower.

Jenkins and co should never be allowed anywhere near the stadium again for what he has done to this club. but there will be no love for what he has left in place either.

Don't think anyone is expecting them to spend big in January.

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 23:20 - Dec 18 with 4358 viewsFireboy2

We are slowly turning into aston villa of 2 years ago

Slow and painful relegation from the PL never to be seen again

The plastics will fcuk off with the sellouts and owners and the real diehards will be left to pick up the pieces yet again

He sellouts have ALOT to answer to

The FCUKING CVNTS
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 23:42 - Dec 18 with 4263 viewsSmellyplumz

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 23:20 - Dec 18 by Fireboy2

We are slowly turning into aston villa of 2 years ago

Slow and painful relegation from the PL never to be seen again

The plastics will fcuk off with the sellouts and owners and the real diehards will be left to pick up the pieces yet again

He sellouts have ALOT to answer to

The FCUKING CVNTS

Sooner it happens the better, this club is already dead. Start again.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 23:54 - Dec 18 with 4230 viewsEbo

12 points from 18 games same as last season at which stage we'd sacked Guidolin and Bradley, so Clement's done enough to be sacked twice already this season.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 23:57 - Dec 18 with 4206 viewsjack247

No, I don’t think we will pull the trigger. I think that would have already happened by now if it was going to, but we can live in hope.
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 06:04 - Dec 19 with 3999 viewsphact0rri

Honestly I don't think its as simple as them spending no money and hoping then make money. I honestly think the owners have absolutely no idea what they are doing, and I see it mainly as a bunch of people who wanted a PL club in the stock portfolio and assuming it would work like american sport with no threat of relegation because we'd been a middle table club for so long. Now that were struggling they have no idea what to do. They only have Huw the beak for guidance and he's already strapping on the parachute.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 06:10 - Dec 19 with 3979 viewsWhiterockin

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 22:20 - Dec 18 by E20Jack

Don't think anyone is expecting them to spend big in January.

So what if we do, on current form we will only sign crap anyway.
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 06:43 - Dec 19 with 3884 viewsdobjack2

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 06:10 - Dec 19 by Whiterockin

So what if we do, on current form we will only sign crap anyway.

To come here players will want big wages, bonuses and no relegation clauses. We are now serial strugglers.

Not going to happen, can see us being way behind by mid January. It is all going to get very nasty.

Take your pick from Leon and Cameron Toshack for the sacrificial lamb when the atmosphere gets so toxic that Clement is finally ditched.
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 06:56 - Dec 19 with 3841 viewsJoe_Allen

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 06:04 - Dec 19 by phact0rri

Honestly I don't think its as simple as them spending no money and hoping then make money. I honestly think the owners have absolutely no idea what they are doing, and I see it mainly as a bunch of people who wanted a PL club in the stock portfolio and assuming it would work like american sport with no threat of relegation because we'd been a middle table club for so long. Now that were struggling they have no idea what to do. They only have Huw the beak for guidance and he's already strapping on the parachute.

This is 100% spot on. They saw JTAK and thought they'd have an easy time just letting Huw take care of everything before selling off for a nice profit in 4-5 years, while putting nothing in. To them, we would have just been merely the millionth or so company that they had flipped. They thought they were so clever. And they thought this would be so easy.

But unfortunately for our smug and self-righteous prick owners who thought they knew it all and had it all figured out, this isn't the stock market. You can't just buy a Premier League club and sit on it like you would a share of stock.

It's very telling that Perlman admitted he had no idea what relegation was until we started losing games and were at the bottom of the table last season.

They're not the first dumbf uck owners who have no idea about football or about the prospect of relegation. The Venky's also had no idea relegation existed. They probably know now though w/ Blackburn in League One.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 6:57]
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 06:57 - Dec 19 with 3837 viewsWhiterockin

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 06:43 - Dec 19 by dobjack2

To come here players will want big wages, bonuses and no relegation clauses. We are now serial strugglers.

Not going to happen, can see us being way behind by mid January. It is all going to get very nasty.

Take your pick from Leon and Cameron Toshack for the sacrificial lamb when the atmosphere gets so toxic that Clement is finally ditched.

I have said for a while that Leon will do a caretaker job until the end of the season with Curt as his mentor.
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 08:20 - Dec 19 with 3632 viewskarnataka

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 06:57 - Dec 19 by Whiterockin

I have said for a while that Leon will do a caretaker job until the end of the season with Curt as his mentor.

You may well be right. At least Leon knows how football works so he should be sound tactically and I don't think there's anybody who knows more about the value of movement off the ball. Will need good people around him.
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 08:30 - Dec 19 with 3595 viewsSTID2017

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 21:49 - Dec 18 by awayjack

He has no tactical or motivational ability. Teo away games we've taken the lead and just sat back and been easily beaten. But who in their right mind would manage with our basket case of a DOF.

In fairness at least last night we made a fist of it.
A stupid penalty given away and a non-penalty, interspersed with a wonder goal following some routine slack marking.
If the wistle had blown ten seconds before Mesa gave away the penalty, we'd have won.
Good first half performance undone by one reckless challenge.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 08:34 - Dec 19 with 3582 viewsSwanLuke

Was it really a good performance though in the first half that people have been suggesting? I just saw a very poor Everton side that were there for the taking. I think we all sat there at half time thinking ok here comes the inevitable collapse. The lack of movement and confidence is frightening and that comes from the manager.
Getting cut adrift now. Will the trigger get pulled? on 08:41 - Dec 19 with 3554 viewsLoyal

Burnley went down, kept Sean douche bag.
Just saying like.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024