Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy 02:17 - Dec 23 with 1037 viewsLohengrin

Nary a Mudlark, Pearly King or Costermonger in sight, but still... schweet as a farkin' nut...

It's 'uh pwoper knees-arp, mayte!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 02:39 - Dec 23 with 1024 viewsHumpty

Did your mate Jayda show it to you?

Go to bed you daft pissed racist.
Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 02:56 - Dec 23 with 1009 viewsLohengrin

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 02:39 - Dec 23 by Humpty

Did your mate Jayda show it to you?

Go to bed you daft pissed racist.

As it goes, Hump, my mate the Sikh from the shop showed it to me earlier. Him and his sister have been enjoying it on and off all day.

You are allowed to smile, mind. Give it a year or so but there's no law against it, yet.

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 03:03 - Dec 23 with 1003 viewsHumpty

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 02:56 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

As it goes, Hump, my mate the Sikh from the shop showed it to me earlier. Him and his sister have been enjoying it on and off all day.

You are allowed to smile, mind. Give it a year or so but there's no law against it, yet.

They look like they're having a whale of a time anway.

Good for them love 'em.
Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 03:09 - Dec 23 with 998 viewsLohengrin

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 03:03 - Dec 23 by Humpty

They look like they're having a whale of a time anway.

Good for them love 'em.

Tell me you didn't smile!

Here it is in slow motion....

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 03:12 - Dec 23 with 994 viewsHumpty

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 03:09 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

Tell me you didn't smile!

Here it is in slow motion....

I liked them both. Doesn't mean you're not a daft pissed racist.
Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 03:15 - Dec 23 with 990 viewsLohengrin

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 03:12 - Dec 23 by Humpty

Of course it doesn't. You'd be a fool to rule anything out at quarter past three in the morning.

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 04:49 - Dec 23 with 967 viewsMo_Wives

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 03:12 - Dec 23 by Humpty

So are you, according to Black Lives Matter

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 08:09 - Dec 23 with 910 viewsWarwickHunt

Based on the old 60s dance craze, the Allah Oop.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 08:35 - Dec 23 with 883 viewsLohengrin

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 08:09 - Dec 23 by WarwickHunt

Based on the old 60s dance craze, the Allah Oop.

The Hollywood Argyles

I called in to the Oxfam bookshop on High Street as I was passing yesterday, they had quite a few Chess singles in their original sleeves up for grabs.

It's a proper little Aladdin's Cave, all sorts of goodies turn up in there.

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 08:46 - Dec 23 with 875 viewsWarwickHunt

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 08:35 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

The Hollywood Argyles

I called in to the Oxfam bookshop on High Street as I was passing yesterday, they had quite a few Chess singles in their original sleeves up for grabs.

It's a proper little Aladdin's Cave, all sorts of goodies turn up in there.

Australian Chess - 'strewth!
Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 08:55 - Dec 23 with 865 viewsLohengrin

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 08:46 - Dec 23 by WarwickHunt

Australian Chess - 'strewth!

They're a cultured lot down under... I give you the Antipodean Ollie Reed.

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 11:14 - Dec 23 with 798 viewsWarwickHunt

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 08:55 - Dec 23 by Lohengrin

They're a cultured lot down under... I give you the Antipodean Ollie Reed.

Ollie once dropped his pants at a press conference but covered his wedding tackle with both hands.

When a nearby female journo asked him why he covered himself up he replied “Because I didn’t want to break your nose, madam”.
Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 11:21 - Dec 23 with 790 viewsLohengrin

Tonight's Bethnal Green moslem integration class at the Danny Dyer Academy on 11:14 - Dec 23 by WarwickHunt

Ollie once dropped his pants at a press conference but covered his wedding tackle with both hands.

When a nearby female journo asked him why he covered himself up he replied “Because I didn’t want to break your nose, madam”.

He was a force of nature right enough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024