Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Holiday prices 13:37 - Oct 2 with 1508 viewscontroversial_jack

Prices seem to have rocketed for next year as a result of Thomas Cook's collapse, or maybe Brexit or both
Holiday prices on 13:43 - Oct 2 with 1498 viewsHighjack

Rising oil prices don’t help either.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Holiday prices on 14:16 - Oct 2 with 1454 viewsCooperman

I will refer you to the thread that many commented on with regards to building your own holiday. I can’t find the link but it is out there.

EasyJet released their summer 2020 timetable and flights on 16th September and Ryanair were already published by that time. There are some absolute bargains to be had especially if you have the flexibility to travel Tuesday to Tuesday (for example).

I’ve had Stansted to Bologna return for £35.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Holiday prices on 14:41 - Oct 2 with 1421 viewscontroversial_jack

Holiday prices on 14:16 - Oct 2 by Cooperman

I will refer you to the thread that many commented on with regards to building your own holiday. I can’t find the link but it is out there.

EasyJet released their summer 2020 timetable and flights on 16th September and Ryanair were already published by that time. There are some absolute bargains to be had especially if you have the flexibility to travel Tuesday to Tuesday (for example).

I realise that you can travel cheaper if you are more flexible, but It was just an observation to show how the market has responded to recent events
Holiday prices on 09:18 - Oct 3 with 1210 viewsLord_Bony

Holiday prices on 14:16 - Oct 2 by Cooperman

Me and the wife flew to bolognia this summer from Bristol for about £40 each return with Ryanair. A £2 bus ride to the city centre and nice hotels for about £60 a night. Then a train to Rimimini on the Adriatic coast for a few days.

Had we booked this as a package, we would have paid at least a grand on top,so a big saving with total flexibility. Been to Venice twice recently for a tenner one way.

It's the way to go. Just use something like Hotel.com or Trivago app when you get there.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Holiday prices on 09:30 - Oct 3 with 1187 viewsraynor94

Paying just about the same as last year for 2 weeks in Greece with Tui, still plenty of bargains about

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Holiday prices on 11:20 - Oct 3 with 1144 viewscontroversial_jack

Holiday prices on 09:30 - Oct 3 by raynor94

Paying just about the same as last year for 2 weeks in Greece with Tui, still plenty of bargains about

Did you book before Thomas Cook collapsed?
Holiday prices on 12:35 - Oct 3 with 1101 viewsWarwickHunt

Holiday prices on 09:18 - Oct 3 by Lord_Bony

Me and the wife flew to bolognia this summer from Bristol for about £40 each return with Ryanair. A £2 bus ride to the city centre and nice hotels for about £60 a night. Then a train to Rimimini on the Adriatic coast for a few days.

Had we booked this as a package, we would have paid at least a grand on top,so a big saving with total flexibility. Been to Venice twice recently for a tenner one way.

It's the way to go. Just use something like Hotel.com or Trivago app when you get there.

Bolognia and Rimimini - where the fûck are they?

Ravenna (or Ravevenna) is a great day trip from Bologna.
Holiday prices on 12:36 - Oct 3 with 1099 viewsLeonWasGod

Exchange rate has been the thing that's made the biggest difference personally. We struggled to get parity on the Euro this summer with some of our bookings. For a family of four a 20% increase soon adds up to a few hundred quid.
Login to get fewer ads

Holiday prices on 12:41 - Oct 3 with 1086 viewsLord_Bony

Holiday prices on 12:35 - Oct 3 by WarwickHunt

Bolognia and Rimimini - where the fûck are they?

Ravenna (or Ravevenna) is a great day trip from Bologna.

Rimini.

Begging your pudding.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Holiday prices on 12:45 - Oct 3 with 1076 viewsHighjack

Holiday prices on 12:41 - Oct 3 by Lord_Bony

Rimini.

Begging your pudding.

It’s what Mickey likes doing.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Holiday prices on 12:51 - Oct 3 with 1064 viewspikeypaul

Who on earth still uses travel agents? They get what they deserve.

The exchange rate is not to bad if you go about exchanging in a cost efficient way and ignore the booths and rip off banks/post office.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Holiday prices on 13:48 - Oct 3 with 1041 viewscontroversial_jack

Holiday prices on 12:51 - Oct 3 by pikeypaul

Who on earth still uses travel agents? They get what they deserve.

The exchange rate is not to bad if you go about exchanging in a cost efficient way and ignore the booths and rip off banks/post office.

Comparison sites etc are all agents, just online ones.There are only so many airlines
Holiday prices on 14:13 - Oct 3 with 1027 viewsScotia

Holiday prices on 13:48 - Oct 3 by controversial_jack

Comparison sites etc are all agents, just online ones.There are only so many airlines

I'm looking at the moment and personally haven't noticed a huge increase. A little bit more but not massive.

I usually travel independently and have until this year, but lost a few quid on the Ryanair stike in September and missed the Thomas Cook collapse by a week. With family to consider ATOL protection is worth it's weight in gold as far as I'm concerned.
Holiday prices on 15:26 - Oct 3 with 973 viewsraynor94

Holiday prices on 11:20 - Oct 3 by controversial_jack

Did you book before Thomas Cook collapsed?

No last weekend

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Holiday prices on 15:28 - Oct 3 with 973 viewscontroversial_jack

Holiday prices on 14:13 - Oct 3 by Scotia

I'm looking at the moment and personally haven't noticed a huge increase. A little bit more but not massive.

I usually travel independently and have until this year, but lost a few quid on the Ryanair stike in September and missed the Thomas Cook collapse by a week. With family to consider ATOL protection is worth it's weight in gold as far as I'm concerned.

For the same holiday next year as I have just returned from on one of the Greek islands, with TUI, it's £600 more expensive. Flights prices have shot up.That is a direct comparison. I'm sure I could find it cheaper with a bit of work, but it's just to illustrate how the market has worked after the Collapse of Thomas Cook.

I'm sure Raynor will be on here soon enough to explain how he has had one cheaper, but you always find those types in the hotels who have had a better bargain than you have had.
Holiday prices on 08:28 - Oct 7 with 786 viewsowainglyndwr

We looked at a week in July next year it has now gone up £90 pp
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024