Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Graham 20:18 - Jan 12 with 2857 views3swan

http://www.hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/former-watfor

Helping Hartlepool
Danny Graham on 20:27 - Jan 12 with 2781 viewsairedale

Could still do a job.
Danny Graham on 20:29 - Jan 12 with 2766 viewsN_T_J

Danny Graham on 20:27 - Jan 12 by airedale

Could still do a job.

For Hartlepool?
Danny Graham on 20:35 - Jan 12 with 2723 viewslifelong

It’s a nice gesture but when you’ve been earning in the region of £10k a week for the past 5 or 6 years it’s nothing spectacular.
Danny Graham on 20:39 - Jan 12 with 2692 viewsharryhpalmer

Danny Graham on 20:35 - Jan 12 by lifelong

It’s a nice gesture but when you’ve been earning in the region of £10k a week for the past 5 or 6 years it’s nothing spectacular.

he may have been on 10k a week, but he obviously has high expenses - he's had to replace a lot of broken tellys over the years!

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Danny Graham on 20:42 - Jan 12 with 2659 viewslifelong

Danny Graham on 20:39 - Jan 12 by harryhpalmer

he may have been on 10k a week, but he obviously has high expenses - he's had to replace a lot of broken tellys over the years!

Big 4K TV’s ?
Danny Graham on 20:43 - Jan 12 with 2650 viewsMrSwerve

He also bought loads of coke.

Very thirsty boy was Danny.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Danny Graham on 20:44 - Jan 12 with 2630 viewsSwansea93

I'm sure Jeff Stelling earns enough from Sky to help his beloved club.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Danny Graham on 21:02 - Jan 12 with 2533 viewsSgorioFruit

I haven't read into the Hartlepool situation, nor do I know enough about Merthyr Town's situation to comment.

However that's two clubs in financial mess, and all I see is justgiving webpages, or some other donation page to try 'save' the club.

MONEY HAS RUINED FOOTBALL.

I take my hat off to any supporter who donates their money to these causes, but the point remains that so called owners of these clubs rob and steal and then the desperation comes when the club is facing the abyss which leads to fans donating to a web page to try save the club.

SAD SAD TIMES

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Graham on 21:39 - Jan 12 with 2386 viewsicecoldjack

Danny Graham on 21:02 - Jan 12 by SgorioFruit

I haven't read into the Hartlepool situation, nor do I know enough about Merthyr Town's situation to comment.

However that's two clubs in financial mess, and all I see is justgiving webpages, or some other donation page to try 'save' the club.

I take my hat off to any supporter who donates their money to these causes, but the point remains that so called owners of these clubs rob and steal and then the desperation comes when the club is facing the abyss which leads to fans donating to a web page to try save the club.

SAD SAD TIMES

That'll be us in a few years time thanks to Jenkins and the sellouts.
Danny Graham on 21:42 - Jan 12 with 2373 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Danny Graham on 21:02 - Jan 12 by SgorioFruit

SAD SAD TIMES

Money has largely ruined football but it’s hardly a modern phenomenon as Swans fans of a certain vintage know only too well. We’ve faced oblivion more than once.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Danny Graham on 21:55 - Jan 12 with 2311 viewsmonmouth

Danny Graham on 21:39 - Jan 12 by icecoldjack

That'll be us in a few years time thanks to Jenkins and the sellouts.

That's why the Trust needs 20m.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Danny Graham on 22:06 - Jan 12 with 2235 viewsicecoldjack

Danny Graham on 21:42 - Jan 12 by Joe_bradshaw

Money has largely ruined football but it’s hardly a modern phenomenon as Swans fans of a certain vintage know only too well. We’ve faced oblivion more than once.

I actually think it is a modern phenomenon, when the Swans were down and out in the past, the levels of debt. and money involved while being bad was no where near the crazy levels of todays football teams, small countries don't carry as much debt as some prem football clubs !!

When huge clubs like Rangers , Aston Villa and Sunderland are getting crippled by bad off/on field management with the resulting financial meltdowns and can't recover it's a stark warning to the likes of us, who have nowhere near the stature ,support or history.

Leeds united are another huge club, still haven't fully recovered from the riddler gambling everything.
These are giants of football but the financial implications and large contracts cripple clubs for years and bleed them dry to the point where recovery is a real problem and the natural order may not return.

I really fear for the Swans, we are a back water club that will always struggle to find a sugar daddy or an honest investor, our support is small compared to other teams, we could struggle to recover if relegated and if Huw and Co haven't done the right long term prep.
Times have changed IMO .
Looking at some of our L 2 strugglers from days gone by and seeing where a lot o fthem are now is very sobering, the likes of Pompey,Coventry,Wigan and Blackburn in the lower reaches is another pointer of how hard things are.
Scary stuff truth be told !
Danny Graham on 22:10 - Jan 12 with 2220 viewsicecoldjack

Danny Graham on 21:55 - Jan 12 by monmouth

That's why the Trust needs 20m.

That's why the Trust should have been on the ball and should have been policing the club correctly instead of sitting on it's hands and watching while Rome burned.
When it was actually needed it was found found unfit for purpose.
Danny Graham on 22:15 - Jan 12 with 2190 viewsLohengrin

Danny Graham on 20:35 - Jan 12 by lifelong

It's not peanuts either, in fairness. He's a good bloke.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Danny Graham on 22:23 - Jan 12 with 2154 viewspencoedjack

Danny Graham on 22:15 - Jan 12 by Lohengrin

I agree he didn’t have to give fuk all.

Well done Danny Graham
Danny Graham on 22:37 - Jan 12 with 2101 viewslifelong

Danny Graham on 22:15 - Jan 12 by Lohengrin

It’s about 2 days pay to him mun.

It’s equivalent to an oap giving them about £30.
Danny Graham on 23:32 - Jan 12 with 1983 viewslonglostjack

Danny Graham on 22:37 - Jan 12 by lifelong

It’s about 2 days pay to him mun.

It’s equivalent to an oap giving them about £30.

True, but at least it shows he's got some kind of conscience. A lot of players these days wouldn't have bothered. They kiss the badge and take the piss.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Danny Graham on 06:29 - Jan 13 with 1817 viewsjackportis

If JP donates money to a football club a part ownership will be needed. Good investment apparently.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Danny Graham on 07:34 - Jan 13 with 1765 viewsswans11

hartlepool have a word with huw and co they got bit spare cash they can run another club together
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024