Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No right back signed for Saturday. 10:05 - Jan 12 with 4864 viewsWarwickHunt

No rush, Gonzo - it's only been three fûcking years...

No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:10 - Jan 12 with 4838 viewsDarran

Looking at our next four games we should have been giving ourselves a better chance of three points tomorrow by bringing in new players.

That’s not to say we can’t win but why or why haven’t we given ourselves a better chance?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:18 - Jan 12 with 4817 viewsSTID2017

No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:10 - Jan 12 by Darran

Looking at our next four games we should have been giving ourselves a better chance of three points tomorrow by bringing in new players.

That’s not to say we can’t win but why or why haven’t we given ourselves a better chance?

Clearly HJ thinks Bartley is like a new signing whilst the young fill back blooded last saturday gives us another option.
Why waste money when we don't have to?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:19 - Jan 12 with 4811 viewsLord_Bony

Answers.

A) No rat will jump on a sinking ship.

B) We can't afford decent wages for new signings no more.

C) We re focked.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:24 - Jan 12 with 4781 viewsCooperman

We’ve got Leroy Fer mun.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:25 - Jan 12 with 4780 viewsJethroJack

No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:19 - Jan 12 by Lord_Bony

Answers.

A) No rat will jump on a sinking ship.

B) We can't afford decent wages for new signings no more.

C) We re focked.

We're after sardines, not rats.
No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:27 - Jan 12 with 4766 viewsJethroJack

No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:24 - Jan 12 by Cooperman

We’ve got Leroy Fer mun.

His ankle-tapping technique will come in handy at right back, up until he gets another red.
No right back signed for Saturday. on 11:45 - Jan 12 with 4579 viewsandypitt56

No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:27 - Jan 12 by JethroJack

His ankle-tapping technique will come in handy at right back, up until he gets another red.

Probably due to the fact Carvahal has told HJ to shove Yiadom up his ar** and he want fredricks.
No right back signed for Saturday. on 12:11 - Jan 12 with 4499 viewsmax936

Unless Mawson goes or ANO I doubt we'll sign anyone nothing is imminent that's for sure and I don't get We don't want to sell Alfie Mawson either, at least Alfie has said he doesn't want to leave something Glyfi or Llorente didn't say, I might be wrong about Llorente I think he did say something along those lines.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

No right back signed for Saturday. on 13:39 - Jan 12 with 4328 viewsJacket

Connor is an upgrade on Naughton, that is beyond doubt. Doesn't make up for Gonzo's years of lack of movement for a right back. He was done over by Levy (once again) in paying millions for a full back that was no improvment on Jazz Richards and the stubborn cant just won't admit it and that's why we've been lumbered with the useless barstard for so long.
No right back signed for Saturday. on 13:56 - Jan 12 with 4283 viewsJacket

No right back signed for Saturday. on 12:11 - Jan 12 by max936

Unless Mawson goes or ANO I doubt we'll sign anyone nothing is imminent that's for sure and I don't get We don't want to sell Alfie Mawson either, at least Alfie has said he doesn't want to leave something Glyfi or Llorente didn't say, I might be wrong about Llorente I think he did say something along those lines.

Gylfi more or less did so here:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gylfi-sigurdsson-insis
No right back signed for Saturday. on 14:18 - Jan 12 with 4225 viewsA_Fans_Dad

CC explained it in his interview yesterday, the boat is out, the hooks are baited and in the water, but there isn't even a nibble from the fish they want.
As the Lord Bony says, nobody wants to come here.
No right back signed for Saturday. on 15:13 - Jan 12 with 4123 views34dfgdf54

No right back signed for Saturday. on 12:11 - Jan 12 by max936

That’s the way I see it. If Mawson stays, we have about £5mill in the coffers if not.
No right back signed for Saturday. on 15:25 - Jan 12 with 4066 viewslonglostjack

No right back signed for Saturday. on 15:13 - Jan 12 by 34dfgdf54

That’s the way I see it. If Mawson stays, we have about £5mill in the coffers if not.

Ca. £ 50m from the sale of Siggy and Cork. Spent £28 m on Clucas and Bony. Add in the savings on salaries. How do we arrive at £5m ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

No right back signed for Saturday. on 15:43 - Jan 12 with 3999 viewsunion_jack

No right back signed for Saturday. on 15:25 - Jan 12 by longlostjack

Ca. £ 50m from the sale of Siggy and Cork. Spent £28 m on Clucas and Bony. Add in the savings on salaries. How do we arrive at £5m ?

Those 27 people dont pay themselves you know!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

No right back signed for Saturday. on 16:04 - Jan 12 with 3943 viewsA_Fans_Dad

No right back signed for Saturday. on 15:43 - Jan 12 by union_jack

Those 27 people dont pay themselves you know!

But they should be being paid less than the 27 we used to have.
No right back signed for Saturday. on 16:13 - Jan 12 with 3924 viewsperchrockjack

Roberts has played one game .
If he s seen as an immediate ,significant ant upgrade ,one really does wonder as to how as to how and why we started this season with Naughton on our books

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

No right back signed for Saturday. on 01:44 - Jan 13 with 3586 viewsLeonWasGod

No right back signed for Saturday. on 10:25 - Jan 12 by JethroJack

We're after sardines, not rats.

The boat's been called back to the dry dock for some emergency repairs.
No right back signed for Saturday. on 05:59 - Jan 13 with 3442 viewswobbly

I think we've all learned as football supporters, when you've got more often than not one owner, or a group of owners, that have very little attachment or affinity to the club, now and again you are going to have problems.

But I think it's up to the supporters to stand as one and they hold the key to sorting it all out.
No right back signed for Saturday. on 06:37 - Jan 13 with 3424 viewsBrynmill_Jack

No right back signed for Saturday. on 13:56 - Jan 12 by Jacket

Gylfi more or less did so here:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/gylfi-sigurdsson-insis

I'm not inclined to believe any newspaper article which in its first paragraph has the words "the outstanding Paul Clement". If Gylfi uttered those words you can bet he was ordering a scouse phrase book , a shellsuit and all round locking wheel nuts the following morning .......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024