Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket renewal?. 20:30 - Jan 19 with 3104 viewsplasjack

Just about to renew, with the new charges is it £2.50 online or cheaper if going to the ticket office?.
Season ticket renewal?. on 21:12 - Jan 19 with 3032 viewsAguycalledJack

In reality there should be no charge. You already have the actual card so you are merely topping it up for next season.

Club no doubt have other ideas.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2018 21:13]
Season ticket renewal?. on 08:45 - Jan 20 with 2838 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The £2.50 is still cheaper than they online fee of £3 they use to charge for payment by debit card so it is a reduction. Can't believe people are getting so worked up about £2.50.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Season ticket renewal?. on 09:05 - Jan 20 with 2810 viewsSwansea93

Season ticket renewal?. on 08:45 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

The £2.50 is still cheaper than they online fee of £3 they use to charge for payment by debit card so it is a reduction. Can't believe people are getting so worked up about £2.50.

Depending on how many games you go to that £2.50 adds up eventually, can you not see that it's ripping fans off? A family of 4 want to go to a game which will cost over £100, then they got to pay £10 in fees?
[Post edited 20 Jan 2018 9:06]

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Season ticket renewal?. on 09:08 - Jan 20 with 2801 viewsSPboy

Think I paid £3.50 !!
Season ticket renewal?. on 09:36 - Jan 20 with 2748 viewsfelixstowe_jack

£2.50 for a season tickets works out at 13p extra per home game. Season tickets prices have been frozen for 5 years. If the club had announced that season ticket prices has increased by £5 but no booking fee nobody would be moaning.

Season ticket renewal?. on 09:38 - Jan 20 with 2740 viewsSgorioFruit

It’s not the amount. It’s the principal.
A needless way to rinse more out of the fans.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Season ticket renewal?. on 09:51 - Jan 20 with 2708 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The have REDUCED the cost of renewing ONLINE. How is that a rip off?
Everyone seems to be forgetting that the EU has banned the adding of fee to cover the cost of using a Credit Card. Ticketmaster who run the ticket office have to cover their cost so imposed the booking fee on all tickets.

Season ticket renewal?. on 10:57 - Jan 20 with 2642 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Season ticket renewal?. on 09:38 - Jan 20 by SgorioFruit

It’s not the amount. It’s the principal.
A needless way to rinse more out of the fans.

This is why people are pissed off.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Season ticket renewal?. on 11:03 - Jan 20 with 2622 viewsOldjack

Season ticket renewal?. on 09:51 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

The have REDUCED the cost of renewing ONLINE. How is that a rip off?
Everyone seems to be forgetting that the EU has banned the adding of fee to cover the cost of using a Credit Card. Ticketmaster who run the ticket office have to cover their cost so imposed the booking fee on all tickets.

I keep on telling people this ,but they're having none of it ,says it's all down to the club

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Season ticket renewal?. on 11:10 - Jan 20 with 2604 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I blame the EU.

Season ticket renewal?. on 13:10 - Jan 20 with 2487 viewsAguycalledJack

Season ticket renewal?. on 11:03 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

I keep on telling people this ,but they're having none of it ,says it's all down to the club

Can somebody explain what ticket master does to justify its fee when renewing online?

I have my card, I pay online. What do ticket master do in that scenario?
Season ticket renewal?. on 13:11 - Jan 20 with 2486 viewsAguycalledJack

Season ticket renewal?. on 11:03 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

Can somebody explain what ticket master does to justify its fee when renewing online?
Season ticket renewal?. on 13:16 - Jan 20 with 2478 viewsfelixstowe_jack

It pays for the staff, hardware and software for it's WEB site plus the cost of the envelope and postage to send it to you. Plus they have to pay credit companies their fees if you play by credit card plus bank fees if you pay by debit card.

Season ticket renewal?. on 13:45 - Jan 20 with 2442 viewsAguycalledJack

So what’s the fee for if I pay in cash to a liberty stadium staff member at the ticket office?

Ps unless it’s changed this season, they don’t post you a new card.
Season ticket renewal?. on 13:51 - Jan 20 with 2435 viewsairedale

Yep, nothing wrong with it. If you have a meal in the pub and use your credit card to pay, the it would be just an extra £3.20 for you and the wife. Of course if you’ve got the 2 kids with you it would have to be £6.40.

How would it work in the supermarket? If it’s just you at the checkout then I suppose just a £1.60 charge but if the wife was with you then it would have to be £3.20.

Imagine the overheads Tesco have got!
Season ticket renewal?. on 14:07 - Jan 20 with 2407 viewsharryhpalmer

surely any charges the credit card companies make are tax deductible?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Season ticket renewal?. on 18:27 - Jan 20 with 2288 viewsOldjack

Season ticket renewal?. on 13:10 - Jan 20 by AguycalledJack

I have my card, I pay online. What do ticket master do in that scenario?

Service Charge

This is the only part of the booking that we keep - the face value goes straight to the event organisers. These charges help us to cover the costs involved in running our website and booking line. There are all kinds of things going on in the background - not to mention paying our hardworking staff who keep the cogs turning! The service charge can vary depending on the event - we agree the amount charged with the venue or promoter, based on the costs involved in them putting the show on and us organising the tickets.

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Season ticket renewal?. on 19:25 - Jan 20 with 2264 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Season ticket renewal?. on 13:51 - Jan 20 by airedale

Yep, nothing wrong with it. If you have a meal in the pub and use your credit card to pay, the it would be just an extra £3.20 for you and the wife. Of course if you’ve got the 2 kids with you it would have to be £6.40.

How would it work in the supermarket? If it’s just you at the checkout then I suppose just a £1.60 charge but if the wife was with you then it would have to be £3.20.

Imagine the overheads Tesco have got!

Tesco don't ask a third party to run the checkouts so all tesco's overheads are included in the price. It is a bit like tesco buying a loaf for 50p then adding a 50p mark up to cover their cost and charging you £1 at the till. Try asking Tesco for a discount if you scan your own items and pack them yourselves.

Season ticket renewal?. on 19:42 - Jan 20 with 2245 viewsAguycalledJack

Season ticket renewal?. on 18:27 - Jan 20 by Oldjack

Service Charge

This is the only part of the booking that we keep - the face value goes straight to the event organisers. These charges help us to cover the costs involved in running our website and booking line. There are all kinds of things going on in the background - not to mention paying our hardworking staff who keep the cogs turning! The service charge can vary depending on the event - we agree the amount charged with the venue or promoter, based on the costs involved in them putting the show on and us organising the tickets.

So from that do we assume that you work for ticketmaster?
Season ticket renewal?. on 19:45 - Jan 20 with 2240 viewsawayjack

Season ticket renewal?. on 19:25 - Jan 20 by felixstowe_jack

Tesco don't ask a third party to run the checkouts so all tesco's overheads are included in the price. It is a bit like tesco buying a loaf for 50p then adding a 50p mark up to cover their cost and charging you £1 at the till. Try asking Tesco for a discount if you scan your own items and pack them yourselves.

You are on an odd planet. So charging fees for doing nothing is kind Tesco making a profit on bread. Christ.
Season ticket renewal?. on 20:01 - Jan 20 with 2214 viewsOldjack

Season ticket renewal?. on 19:42 - Jan 20 by AguycalledJack

So from that do we assume that you work for ticketmaster?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024