Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? 01:03 - Jan 31 with 1439 viewsLoyal

Seriously ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:17 - Jan 31 with 1415 viewsLord_Bony

Wat yu tak about blood.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:19 - Jan 31 with 1404 viewsLoyal

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:17 - Jan 31 by Lord_Bony

Wat yu tak about blood.

Er .....
We won tonight and all of a sudden Jenkins skullduggery is forgotten.
Thought you were on the ball 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:20 - Jan 31 with 1396 viewsLord_Bony

Ok gettin yah bro.

He still gotta go.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:21 - Jan 31 with 1384 viewsTheResurrection

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:19 - Jan 31 by Loyal

Er .....
We won tonight and all of a sudden Jenkins skullduggery is forgotten.
Thought you were on the ball 👍

I don't think anyone from this old planet earth you're gracing us with your saintly presence has the first facking clue what the fack you're going on about. You been on the piss with the alchy Brynmill???

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:25 - Jan 31 with 1364 viewsLoyal

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:21 - Jan 31 by TheResurrection

I don't think anyone from this old planet earth you're gracing us with your saintly presence has the first facking clue what the fack you're going on about. You been on the piss with the alchy Brynmill???

I think my work is done here.
You can't educate cwmbran sausages 😂
Take it easy Chris, Your comedy gold.

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:27 - Jan 31 with 1357 viewsTheResurrection

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:25 - Jan 31 by Loyal

I think my work is done here.
You can't educate cwmbran sausages 😂
Take it easy Chris, Your comedy gold.

Get your cock out of Keith's mouth son.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:27 - Jan 31 with 1354 viewsLoyal

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:27 - Jan 31 by TheResurrection

Wonderful P.S. gold.

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 12:28 - Jan 31 with 1133 viewsLord_Bony

It is a fact right or wrong that if we start picking up points and improving our performance with the team we have got now then HJ &Co will be for the large part vilified of their evil doings behind the scenes.

Fans are fickle.

Login to get fewer ads

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 00:06 - Feb 1 with 976 viewsLoyal

Why do people confuse winning with criminality ? on 01:27 - Jan 31 by TheResurrection

Good lad is Keith, knows his history.
He is still laughing btw. ( in his fck off villa in Spain ) 😂👍
http://jimmysirrelslovechild.co.uk/the-battle-of-ninian/battle-ninian-park

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024