Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea 09:10 - Jan 30 with 3317 viewsBrynCartwright

Christ on a bike. Two of the biggest musical acts in the world appearing at Singleton Park in May.

Musically, not my ideal cup of tea, but great exposure for the city.

Fair play

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-42856492

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 09:12 - Jan 30 with 3305 viewsBrynCartwright

Oops

Make that Ed SheeRan.

Sodding Mac spelling auto correct gets on my tits.

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 09:52 - Jan 30 with 3196 viewsperchrockjack

Good to see however like you, I d rather boil my bollux than bus he ted to ed sheeran s dirges

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 10:31 - Jan 30 with 3120 viewswaynekerr55

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 09:52 - Jan 30 by perchrockjack

Good to see however like you, I d rather boil my bollux than bus he ted to ed sheeran s dirges

Bus he ted to ed?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 10:37 - Jan 30 with 3104 viewsBrynCartwright

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 10:31 - Jan 30 by waynekerr55

Bus he ted to ed?

Dunno why but that made me think of this..

Sorry Perch

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 10:44 - Jan 30 with 3080 viewsswanjackal

Well, if Taylor needs a place to stay during that time, I have a spare dungeo....ermm room she can crash in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 11:07 - Jan 30 with 3026 viewsperchrockjack

A Young Paul MCCann, excellent Liverpool born bred actor

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 12:30 - Jan 30 with 2902 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

That is fantastic, huge credit to whoever pulled this off.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 14:13 - Jan 30 with 2744 viewsfelixstowe_jack

What positions do they play. Will we sign them before the transfer deadline.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 15:04 - Jan 30 with 2687 viewsPrivate_Partz

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 12:30 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes I agree. It is about time Swansea was back on the gig list.
It is so depressing looking in Derrecks widow only to see that virtually all gigs in South Wales are in Cardiff. It was not that way in the 1970s and 80s.
We need a large indoor area and a mid sized one as well. I believe the Albert Hall in Swansea is about the same size as Brixton Academy.
The Liberty, the proposed new venue on he sea front, the Albert Hall and the Palace would do it for me. These could facilitate all sizes of gig.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 15:16 - Jan 30 with 2665 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 15:04 - Jan 30 by Private_Partz

Yes I agree. It is about time Swansea was back on the gig list.
It is so depressing looking in Derrecks widow only to see that virtually all gigs in South Wales are in Cardiff. It was not that way in the 1970s and 80s.
We need a large indoor area and a mid sized one as well. I believe the Albert Hall in Swansea is about the same size as Brixton Academy.
The Liberty, the proposed new venue on he sea front, the Albert Hall and the Palace would do it for me. These could facilitate all sizes of gig.

The Bay Campus has a medium sized venue. Whether it will be used or not is another matter though. Currently used for classical music and jazz concerts.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 15:32 - Jan 30 with 2646 viewsbuilthjack

£4.50 booking fee, not many of you lot will,attend

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 15:50 - Jan 30 with 2607 viewsPrivate_Partz

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 15:16 - Jan 30 by Joe_bradshaw

The Bay Campus has a medium sized venue. Whether it will be used or not is another matter though. Currently used for classical music and jazz concerts.

There is also the Refectory in the Singleton complex plus the Patti.
Seems the University aren't interested in using their venues for such gigs and the Patti is just used for weddings now.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 16:28 - Jan 30 with 2554 viewsexhmrc1

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 15:50 - Jan 30 by Private_Partz

There is also the Refectory in the Singleton complex plus the Patti.
Seems the University aren't interested in using their venues for such gigs and the Patti is just used for weddings now.

the patti is used by the university for exams along with the Brangwyn
Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 16:56 - Jan 30 with 2519 viewssP7qupUf

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 12:30 - Jan 30 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Another coup for Huw!!
Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 23:42 - Jan 30 with 2356 viewsjack_lord

BBC Wales predictably report that Sheehan and Swift are coming to Wales.

They interviewed a lady not expecting her to say it makes a change from Cardiff getting everything.

And... later in the programme they said some punk singer is coming to Cardiff.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 07:39 - Jan 31 with 2182 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 15:32 - Jan 30 by builthjack

£4.50 booking fee, not many of you lot will,attend

Who's pocket is the booking fee lining? Why do the BBC need this booking fee when they already get our TV licence money? Start the boycott now.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Taylor Swift & Ed Sheehan playing in Swansea on 10:29 - Jan 31 with 2127 viewsWxmJax

Ed Sheeran is also playing Manchester the same day as Swansea. Someone's going to be disappointed.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024