Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. 17:31 - Jan 30 with 2812 viewsTheResurrection

The atmosphere was superb against Liverpool and it got us over the line.

Forget the protests, the next 3 months are all about SCFC not Jenkins or Dineen or whoever, it's about us all and we can make or break the rest of the season.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 17:32 - Jan 30 with 2798 viewsDarran

lol

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 17:43 - Jan 30 with 2729 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

We are always behind the team , always .

The board can make or break the season

They’ve chosen not to at the moment
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 17:53]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 17:44 - Jan 30 with 2723 viewsblackflyingswan

I agree 100% .Get in there and give Arse some WELLY.
Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 17:49 - Jan 30 with 2692 viewsacejack3065

Lord Haw Haw speaks
Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 17:50 - Jan 30 with 2686 viewslonglostjack

Is there any truth in the rumour that the drum in the NE corner has now got a picture of Jenkins' face on it ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 17:52 - Jan 30 with 2663 viewsBillyChong

Pretty sure those protesting will also be supporting the manager and the team this evening
Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 18:01 - Jan 30 with 2614 viewspencoedjack

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 17:43 - Jan 30 by oh_tommy_tommy

We are always behind the team , always .

The board can make or break the season

They’ve chosen not to at the moment
[Post edited 30 Jan 2018 17:53]

Indeed Tom

I will be behind the team but on the 27th minute those who fuked up my football club will hear my displeasure
Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 18:03 - Jan 30 with 2604 viewsblackflyingswan

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 17:49 - Jan 30 by acejack3065

Lord Haw Haw speaks

Not Lord HAW HAW .GOD !!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 18:08 - Jan 30 with 2584 viewstreboethjack

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 18:01 - Jan 30 by pencoedjack

Indeed Tom

I will be behind the team but on the 27th minute those who fuked up my football club will hear my displeasure

this 100%, for all those moaning that tonight isn't the night to make our point, I see no reason why we cant get behind the boys whilst also sparing a minute or 2 to let the t*ats know they aren't wanted here. Either way it's making noise/atmosphere.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 18:10 - Jan 30 with 2574 viewsperplex

Will only be able to get behind the team for one half, as for Carlo I`ll be spending the whole game at his side
Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 18:39 - Jan 30 with 2481 viewssainthelens

As per usual, the noise level depends on us scoring first.
Tho am very worried about Lee Mason, Wenger's been moaning last few weeks about poor decisions, just hope we don't get "done" by a wrong un.
Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 18:46 - Jan 30 with 2448 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yeah the atmosphere was great. You should have been there......

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 18:51 - Jan 30 with 2399 viewslonglostjack

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 18:39 - Jan 30 by sainthelens

As per usual, the noise level depends on us scoring first.
Tho am very worried about Lee Mason, Wenger's been moaning last few weeks about poor decisions, just hope we don't get "done" by a wrong un.

This! Having said that we need to rough up Özil a bit. It DOES put him off his game.

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 20:16 - Jan 30 with 2252 viewslonglostjack

Jenkins Out chant on 27 clearly motivated team Res - we nearly fecking scored !

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 20:47 - Jan 30 with 2209 viewsTheResurrection

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 18:46 - Jan 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Yeah the atmosphere was great. You should have been there......

This to me Sickly Steve?

Cos I was there mate.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 21:41 - Jan 30 with 2141 viewsLandore_Jack

Get behind the team. Leave all the negativity until the end of the season. We can survive. Believe!

#backtojack

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 21:53 - Jan 30 with 2085 viewsTheResurrection

It's going to be quiet on here tonight.

All those before barracking me about Clucas' position, well there you go. If your only intention is to get on the backs of your own players don't be surprised they lose confidence which affects their game.

We've got a player there, but we always did. Clement ruined him playing him in the deep lying holding position. He's not a defensive mid, he's never been one. Let him off the leash a bit and let's see what he can do.

So...... The worst squad in Premier League history beat Liverpool and Arsenal.

Get behind Carlos and the team.

SCFC.

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 22:28 - Jan 30 with 1994 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 20:47 - Jan 30 by TheResurrection

This to me Sickly Steve?

Cos I was there mate.

Well done !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 23:01 - Jan 30 with 1927 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 17:32 - Jan 30 by Darran

lol

Say somrthing positive mun . Start a thread about how good it feels. We be mid table and safe before you know it
Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 23:02 - Jan 30 with 1918 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 21:53 - Jan 30 by TheResurrection

It's going to be quiet on here tonight.

All those before barracking me about Clucas' position, well there you go. If your only intention is to get on the backs of your own players don't be surprised they lose confidence which affects their game.

We've got a player there, but we always did. Clement ruined him playing him in the deep lying holding position. He's not a defensive mid, he's never been one. Let him off the leash a bit and let's see what he can do.

So...... The worst squad in Premier League history beat Liverpool and Arsenal.

Get behind Carlos and the team.

SCFC.

Brilliant
Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 00:25 - Jan 31 with 1845 viewsTheResurrection

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 22:28 - Jan 30 by Brynmill_Jack

Well done !

Glad we got that sorted, now fack off.

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 00:26 - Jan 31 with 1840 viewsTheResurrection

Let's get fully behind Carlos and the team tonight. on 20:16 - Jan 30 by longlostjack

Jenkins Out chant on 27 clearly motivated team Res - we nearly fecking scored !

Didn't hear a peep.

Must have been pathetic.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024