Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux 21:39 - Oct 10 with 14354 viewsPozuelosSideys

The best fight that can be made in boxing right now, and it has been made.

Dec 9th in NYC. Wish i could go to this. Some serious talent in both these guys. Have to favour Lomachenko though.

[Post edited 7 Dec 2017 16:58]

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 12:51 - Oct 11 with 7745 viewsbiggar

Both are incredibly talented. The footwork on Loma is the best I've ever seen. Got to favour Loma as he's surely the bigger man physically. Rigo is a massive talent though.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 13:27 - Oct 11 with 7729 viewsswanjackal

Lomachenko is one boxer that still gets me excited to watch a fight, regardless of opponent. His style, defence and attitude in the ring is a fun thing to witness.

Obviously now he'll be dispatched in a boring fight now I have said that

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 15:40 - Dec 7 with 7579 viewsPozuelosSideys

I need to bump this thread as this fight isnt getting anywhere near as much hype as it should be. Its very much in the Sugar Ray Leonard v Roberto Duran mold. In NY, so should be decent start time (midnight - 2am)

Also a card on BT beforehand too:

James DeGale v Caleb Truax (IBF super-middleweight),
Lee Selby v Eduardo Ramirez (IBF featherweight)
Daniel Dubois v Dorian Darch (heavyweight)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 15:55 - Dec 7 with 7567 viewswaynekerr55

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 15:40 - Dec 7 by PozuelosSideys

I need to bump this thread as this fight isnt getting anywhere near as much hype as it should be. Its very much in the Sugar Ray Leonard v Roberto Duran mold. In NY, so should be decent start time (midnight - 2am)

Also a card on BT beforehand too:

James DeGale v Caleb Truax (IBF super-middleweight),
Lee Selby v Eduardo Ramirez (IBF featherweight)
Daniel Dubois v Dorian Darch (heavyweight)

Unreal isn't it. What a fight

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 16:23 - Dec 7 with 7549 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 15:55 - Dec 7 by waynekerr55

Unreal isn't it. What a fight

Its crazy. Its not even on HBO or Showtime in the US. Its been stuck on free to air ESPN over there! This is real box office stuff, not like that Mayweather/Conor shite

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 16:53 - Dec 7 with 7530 viewsBanosswan

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 16:23 - Dec 7 by PozuelosSideys

Its crazy. Its not even on HBO or Showtime in the US. Its been stuck on free to air ESPN over there! This is real box office stuff, not like that Mayweather/Conor shite

Cheers for the bump, I'd have missed it!

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 17:50 - Dec 7 with 7506 viewsperplex

Great match up for the purists, only thing that's puts a slight dampener on things is that Rigondeaux is having to step up in weight.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 17:55 - Dec 7 with 7501 viewswaynekerr55

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 16:23 - Dec 7 by PozuelosSideys

Unlike the Jr hype that's being floated over here too. Two top drawer fighters 👊🏻

Login to get fewer ads

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 18:04 - Dec 7 with 7495 viewsperplex

It`s because it`s not a fight for the casuals these two guys are class operators but a mediocre Heavyweight like Joshua who reigns in a Heavyweight division that lacks any genuine talent is idolised.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 21:25 - Dec 7 with 7458 viewsmax936

What time and channel is this fight on Guys seen quite a bit of Lomachenko hell of an operator, but not so much of Rigondeaux, he's a fair bit lighter though in he? gonna be a tough fight for him against a stronger, bigger talented fighter like Lomaachenko.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 09:03 - Dec 8 with 7390 viewsAquinas

Loma is 4/5 for the knockout but it's actually a fight where I don't want anyone to be ko'd, I want it to go the full 12 rounds.

When Loma uses his footwork to be facing the side of his opponent with them not knowing where he is its a joy to behold.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 09:37 - Dec 8 with 7384 viewsmax936

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 09:03 - Dec 8 by Aquinas

Loma is 4/5 for the knockout but it's actually a fight where I don't want anyone to be ko'd, I want it to go the full 12 rounds.

When Loma uses his footwork to be facing the side of his opponent with them not knowing where he is its a joy to behold.

Never mind that what time is it on and what channel mun?

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 15:01 - Dec 8 with 7357 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 09:37 - Dec 8 by max936

Never mind that what time is it on and what channel mun?

Youre looking at about a 2am start time max as its in NY rather than Vegas.

Its on boxnation - you may have that with your BT package or whatever on your cable. Stream otherwise

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 15:12 - Dec 8 with 7355 viewsPozuelosSideys

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 09:03 - Dec 8 by Aquinas

Nearly as good as when his opponent covers up on the ropes, so he reaches in and pulls their glove guard down before slapping them about

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 18:31 - Dec 8 with 7327 viewsmax936

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 15:01 - Dec 8 by PozuelosSideys

Youre looking at about a 2am start time max as its in NY rather than Vegas.

Its on boxnation - you may have that with your BT package or whatever on your cable. Stream otherwise

Top man Cheers,

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 19:10 - Dec 9 with 7255 viewsattila_the_hun

Loma is out of this world, one of the best boxers in a long long time

"I'm Free"

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 04:50 - Dec 10 with 7186 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Lulz.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 06:56 - Dec 10 with 7171 viewsPozuelosSideys

Thats 4 quitters in a row. Knobs

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 08:26 - Dec 10 with 7157 viewsRancid

Rigondeaux was considered top 3 p4p in the world and untouchable.Lomachenko schooled him and stopped him in 6.What a fighter this Lomachenko is.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 10:59 - Dec 10 with 7114 viewsAquinas

He has to fight Crawford next.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 13:27 - Dec 10 with 7080 viewsmax936

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 08:26 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Rigondeaux was considered top 3 p4p in the world and untouchable.Lomachenko schooled him and stopped him in 6.What a fighter this Lomachenko is.

Haven't seen it yet hoping it'll be shown later.

De-Gale is well overhyped though for me, just watching it again now.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 13:34 - Dec 10 with 7075 viewsRancid

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 13:27 - Dec 10 by max936

Haven't seen it yet hoping it'll be shown later.

De-Gale is well overhyped though for me, just watching it again now.

It's on youtube Steve.Lomachenko dismantles him.Can't see anyone beating him for years por unless he steps up.

De Gale was a shocker.The other fella was decent but Chunky should be beating him.Still think he'll fight Groves and Eubanks though.Think he'll beat Groves but not Eubank.

I think Eubank will be a top p4p fighter Steve.
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 13:56 - Dec 10 with 7065 viewsmax936

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 13:34 - Dec 10 by Rancid

It's on youtube Steve.Lomachenko dismantles him.Can't see anyone beating him for years por unless he steps up.

De Gale was a shocker.The other fella was decent but Chunky should be beating him.Still think he'll fight Groves and Eubanks though.Think he'll beat Groves but not Eubank.

I've warmed to Groves, think he's found some humility and matured since his loses to Froch, so I hope his newly found confidence continues myself Chris, I don't think De-gale is anywhere near World class not the top table at least.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 14:32 - Dec 10 with 7058 viewswaynekerr55

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 13:34 - Dec 10 by Rancid

Genuine question where is all this Jr hype coming from? He's a small SMW and the only top fighter he fought was BJS, who beat him having only trained for 6 weeks beforehand. If he beats Groves, then we can start talking about levels.

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 14:49 - Dec 10 with 7049 viewsRancid

Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux on 14:32 - Dec 10 by waynekerr55

Genuine question where is all this Jr hype coming from? He's a small SMW and the only top fighter he fought was BJS, who beat him having only trained for 6 weeks beforehand. If he beats Groves, then we can start talking about levels.

Mate he'll destroy Groves.The guy is an animal.When he fought BJS he was nothing like he is nowadays and Saunders is a horrible fighter.He's a small SM but can bang like a light heavy.He gave Groves a torrid time in sparring when he was fighting Froch.

I can see him fighting GGG next year
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024