Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? 18:54 - Feb 12 with 3008 viewsdickythorpe

If you don't want them let me know, there's a young couple in work who'd bite your hand off. They queued online for hours.
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 18:57 - Feb 12 with 1613 viewsexhmrc1

Your not able to pass them on see scum mail. Apparently you have to show your card with your ticket to get in.
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 19:10 - Feb 12 with 1586 viewsdickythorpe

There were reports that tickets were on sale for £10,000
I don't suppose they'll fetch that amount!!!
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 19:32 - Feb 12 with 1550 viewspikeypaul

I was on my iPad and got 4 at 745am this morning and it was surprisingly easy if you followed the instructions set out prior unlike the many who went direct to TM and had no chance then wasted a couple of hours,you could only purchase if you entered TM through the BBC link most did not know this.

I’ve bought 2 of them for a birthday present since I will not tolerate fat boy ginge but since I could have 4 I thought why not I am sure a family member or friend will be able to make use of them.

They sold out around 8:12am apparently.

This “you must present a credit card at the gate” is a lot of nonsense and said time and time for gigs and sporting events but never enforced.In fact Viagogo say it’s legally unenforceable.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:03 - Feb 12 with 1529 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 19:32 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

I was on my iPad and got 4 at 745am this morning and it was surprisingly easy if you followed the instructions set out prior unlike the many who went direct to TM and had no chance then wasted a couple of hours,you could only purchase if you entered TM through the BBC link most did not know this.

I’ve bought 2 of them for a birthday present since I will not tolerate fat boy ginge but since I could have 4 I thought why not I am sure a family member or friend will be able to make use of them.

They sold out around 8:12am apparently.

This “you must present a credit card at the gate” is a lot of nonsense and said time and time for gigs and sporting events but never enforced.In fact Viagogo say it’s legally unenforceable.

Not sure about that last bit? I read there would be no tickets and a combination of ID and booking card is required on the day. If that is not enforceable anyone could walk in.

Anyway, we've got four for Ed Sheeran unfortunately.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:05 - Feb 12 with 1526 viewsJackfath

I've bought 8 so I can sell 3 pairs and make a fortune.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:13 - Feb 12 with 1509 viewsScotia

Line up isn't my bag at all so I didn't bother. I am thinking of going to Belfast though

But you can't sell them on. Unless the ticket holder goes in at the same time as them, got to show id with name of ticket purchaser on them. Nothing illegal about it, Glastonbury used to do it.
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:14 - Feb 12 with 1493 viewspikeypaul

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:03 - Feb 12 by ItchySphincter

Not sure about that last bit? I read there would be no tickets and a combination of ID and booking card is required on the day. If that is not enforceable anyone could walk in.

Anyway, we've got four for Ed Sheeran unfortunately.

For pot 1 and pot 2 there are physical tickets which will be posted out to the registered address.
This was stated at the end of the application process after they confirmed we had the tickets.

Something along the lines of WAHOOOOO PIKEYPAUL YOU ARE GOING TO THE BIGGEST WEEKEND they will be posted out to you.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 20:18]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:15 - Feb 12 with 1501 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:05 - Feb 12 by Jackfath

I've bought 8 so I can sell 3 pairs and make a fortune.

I think this couple would pay slightly over the odds so if you need to get rid of them.......
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:16 - Feb 12 with 1498 viewsJackfath

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:13 - Feb 12 by Scotia

Line up isn't my bag at all so I didn't bother. I am thinking of going to Belfast though

But you can't sell them on. Unless the ticket holder goes in at the same time as them, got to show id with name of ticket purchaser on them. Nothing illegal about it, Glastonbury used to do it.

Damn.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:16 - Feb 12 with 1497 viewsSwanjaxs

My lad was on the hotline for ten minutes and got four tickets for both the Saturday and Sunday, makes it all the more baffling how so many missed out

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:25 - Feb 12 with 1465 viewspikeypaul

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:16 - Feb 12 by Swanjaxs

My lad was on the hotline for ten minutes and got four tickets for both the Saturday and Sunday, makes it all the more baffling how so many missed out

They missed out because they went direct to TM and not through the BBC link to TM.

Viagogo have stated its illegal to stop entry on tickets that have been passed on in good faith and like said previously virtually every gig and sporting event say the same but never try to enforce it,it's just a scare tactic.

Swansea v Bradford cup final was the same,how many of us were asked for id and credit cards at entry? None.

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:28 - Feb 12 with 1456 viewsdickythorpe

Ffs, I couldn't give a toss about what ID and passwords and Chinese whispers you have to give on the day!!!!
There s MONEY to be made here!!!!!! WONGA!!!!!!!!

Come on, sell, SELL FECKING SELL!!!!!!!!!!
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:29 - Feb 12 with 1446 viewsScotia

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:25 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

They missed out because they went direct to TM and not through the BBC link to TM.

Viagogo have stated its illegal to stop entry on tickets that have been passed on in good faith and like said previously virtually every gig and sporting event say the same but never try to enforce it,it's just a scare tactic.

Swansea v Bradford cup final was the same,how many of us were asked for id and credit cards at entry? None.

Well Glastonbury have been doing it for at least 10 years. I've had id or photo checked every time I've been and seen people turned away.
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:31 - Feb 12 with 1436 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:29 - Feb 12 by Scotia

Well Glastonbury have been doing it for at least 10 years. I've had id or photo checked every time I've been and seen people turned away.

Glastonbury have indeed been doing it for years. My mates get in every single year on bought tickets with other peoples names on them.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:32 - Feb 12 with 1430 viewsJackfath

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:31 - Feb 12 by Neath_Jack

Glastonbury have indeed been doing it for years. My mates get in every single year on bought tickets with other peoples names on them.

That's good news, I should be able to make loads.

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:33 - Feb 12 with 1427 viewsJackfath

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:28 - Feb 12 by dickythorpe

Ffs, I couldn't give a toss about what ID and passwords and Chinese whispers you have to give on the day!!!!
There s MONEY to be made here!!!!!! WONGA!!!!!!!!

Come on, sell, SELL FECKING SELL!!!!!!!!!!

Ask them how much they will buy two for.

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:33 - Feb 12 with 1424 viewsScotia

Well they must be registering their own photo, or going in disguise?
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:34 - Feb 12 with 1422 viewsdickythorpe

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:33 - Feb 12 by Jackfath

Ask them how much they will buy two for.

6 grand first and final offer
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:34 - Feb 12 with 1418 viewsJackfath

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:33 - Feb 12 by Scotia

Well they must be registering their own photo, or going in disguise?

Borrow Oldjacks glasses and moustache combo.

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:39 - Feb 12 with 1403 viewsGowerjack

Glasto tickets have the registered buyers face picture on them.

They check

No match

No entry

FACT

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:42 - Feb 12 with 1388 viewspikeypaul

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:29 - Feb 12 by Scotia

The difference is that Glastonbury tickets are individual and every ticket is allocated to an individual with each name printed on it.
The Biggest weekend tickets have the same name printed on four seperate tickets and no photo of anyone.
Even so if someone with 4 wanted to sell 3 and walk in all together its not an issue,so jackfath could sell the seven if he wished.
But then he would have to listen to the ginger coc or walk straight back out and go enjoy his windfall.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 20:43]

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:53 - Feb 12 with 1351 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:39 - Feb 12 by Gowerjack

Glasto tickets have the registered buyers face picture on them.

They check

No match

No entry

FACT

Listen now wuss, you've been what once, maybe twice? My mates have been going for 20+ years, they didn't pay entry for the majority of those years, but now they get tickets whichever way they can, and that includes buying them off people. Never have any of them been stopped entry into the place.

Mr Prosser will know some of the ones i'm talking about.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:54 - Feb 12 with 1347 viewsScotia

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:42 - Feb 12 by pikeypaul

The difference is that Glastonbury tickets are individual and every ticket is allocated to an individual with each name printed on it.
The Biggest weekend tickets have the same name printed on four seperate tickets and no photo of anyone.
Even so if someone with 4 wanted to sell 3 and walk in all together its not an issue,so jackfath could sell the seven if he wished.
But then he would have to listen to the ginger coc or walk straight back out and go enjoy his windfall.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 20:43]

It is different, but it shows its not illegal.

JF can sell his on if he's prepared to go in at the same time as them. It's not fool proof, but it does stop massive scale touts.
Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:55 - Feb 12 with 1340 viewsjack_lord

When the tickets get delivered, people will have a better idea. I just can't imagine security knowing exactly what card any person paid with. What happens if you paid with a card and that gets damaged or lost between now and the concert date, are they saying no?

My opinion is that this is to try and prevent mass selling by people like huw Jenkins and Martin Morgan with all the names they made up to register.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 21:02 - Feb 12 with 1317 viewspikeypaul

Anyone got tickets for Radio 1 show in May? on 20:54 - Feb 12 by Scotia

It is different, but it shows its not illegal.

JF can sell his on if he's prepared to go in at the same time as them. It's not fool proof, but it does stop massive scale touts.

I am not saying what they do at Glastonbury is illegal and like you say it's different to TBW.

What I am saying is Viagogo have stated what they plan to do at TBW is illegal.

Glastonbury you are only allowed to buy for yourself but with the TBW you are allowed to buy for others that's why the same name will be on four tickets and no photo is on the tickets again unlike Glastonbury,you are comparing apples and oranges.

Can't be bothered to get the link but it's on one of the wales online articles today.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 21:08]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024