Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet 10:49 - Feb 12 with 2868 viewsswanforthemoney

The whole of the terraces was wet, right at the back of the stand too. So with the cold weather the wet floor made it feel colder and more miserable than it need have done, and made my feet cold. To put it in Corporate speak: it diminished my match-day experience
I sit back in row S, there was no way that it could have been rain blown in by the wind and it seemed to extend right to the back of the Stand.
Anyone else notice this?
I wonder what caused it, did they wash down the terraces or something? It never dried out all game.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 10:50]

I stand in the North Stand

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 11:17 - Feb 12 with 2817 viewsbuilthjack

It was wet in the south too, quite high up.
But we did have serious winds on Friday night, so I put it down to that.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 11:17 - Feb 12 with 2815 viewsLohengrin

It’s Wales in February.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 11:29 - Feb 12 with 2796 viewsPegojack

Boo ho, it was raining, I was cold, my feet got wet....

Man up, mun, FFS. Get yourself a decent coat, hat, gloves, some rainproof boots.

Where do you think you live? The feckin' Calahari Desert?
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 11:30]
Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 15:49 - Feb 12 with 2585 viewswestwalesed

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 11:29 - Feb 12 by Pegojack

Man up, mun, FFS. Get yourself a decent coat, hat, gloves, some rainproof boots.

LOL!!!!!

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 15:51 - Feb 12 with 2578 viewsMo_Wives

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 15:52 - Feb 12 with 2576 viewsFlashberryjack

And they hadn't switched the central heating on.......c*nts

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 15:59 - Feb 12 with 2553 viewsswanforthemoney

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 11:17 - Feb 12 by builthjack

It was wet in the south too, quite high up.
But we did have serious winds on Friday night, so I put it down to that.

Dont know what sort of wind blew it to the top of the North and the top of the South.

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 16:01 - Feb 12 with 2548 viewsswanforthemoney

I think you got the Kalahari and Calamari mixed up there.

Login to get fewer ads

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 16:05 - Feb 12 with 2531 viewsNeath_Jack

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 15:59 - Feb 12 by swanforthemoney

Dont know what sort of wind blew it to the top of the North and the top of the South.

A strong one i'd imagine mate.

I'm in the very back row of the East, and sometimes when the rain is swirling around, it almost makes it up as far as us. As Tom Jones said, it's not unusual.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 16:08 - Feb 12 with 2524 viewsPegojack

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 16:01 - Feb 12 by swanforthemoney

I think you got the Kalahari and Calamari mixed up there.

I think I did.

I likes a bit of calamari, and I'm going to Spain next week, it must have been on my mind....

(Calamari - the thinking man's onion rings)
[Post edited 12 Feb 2018 16:12]
Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 16:30 - Feb 12 with 2479 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 11:17 - Feb 12 by Lohengrin

It’s Wales in February.

With a prevailing SW wind.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Whole North East Terraces and seating soaking wet on 20:55 - Feb 12 with 2237 viewsGowerjack

Fair play.

Despite some very stiff competition the OP is surely the most stupid ever made on this site...

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024