Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cookie 20:40 - Mar 6 with 2684 viewsSwanjaxs

Hero to Zero .... what were you thinking mun 😦

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cookie on 20:42 - Mar 6 with 2673 viewsFireboy2

His bank balance
Cookie on 20:45 - Mar 6 with 2643 viewsSwanjaxs

Cookie on 20:42 - Mar 6 by Fireboy2

His bank balance

Is the correct answer 👍 shame though, sack coming soon, next job in the middle east then cigar and slippers time.....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Cookie on 20:47 - Mar 6 with 2622 viewsFireboy2

Cookie on 20:45 - Mar 6 by Swanjaxs

Is the correct answer 👍 shame though, sack coming soon, next job in the middle east then cigar and slippers time.....

Good on him

He deserves it for taking us to the semis of the euros

I will always love him for that and coz hes a jack but sooooo glad we never hired him
[Post edited 6 Mar 2018 20:47]
Cookie on 20:47 - Mar 6 with 2618 viewspencoedjack

Cookie on 20:45 - Mar 6 by Swanjaxs

Probably get the Welsh job again in a couple of years

Made himself a very wealthy man
Cookie on 18:14 - Mar 7 with 2053 viewsDewi1jack

Cookie on 20:47 - Mar 6 by pencoedjack

Probably get the Welsh job again in a couple of years

Made himself a very wealthy man

Can have it back now and we can fug the Giggs off.

Although is the tw@ going to be the first International manager sacked for not turning up to friendlies?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Cookie on 19:04 - Mar 7 with 1961 viewsyescomeon

He's got something about him as a manager, did a fantastic job in difficult circumstances. Did a decent job at Fulham too. He was never the man to turn things around at Sunderland, god only knows who is.

Upthecity!

Cookie on 19:09 - Mar 7 with 1930 viewsGaryjack

Cookie on 19:04 - Mar 7 by yescomeon

He's got something about him as a manager, did a fantastic job in difficult circumstances. Did a decent job at Fulham too. He was never the man to turn things around at Sunderland, god only knows who is.

He saw the name Sunderland, looked at the position they were in and thought "I can make myself a hero here!"

Sadly, he didn't look at the bigger picture.
Cookie on 23:18 - Mar 7 with 1783 viewsyescomeon

Cookie on 19:09 - Mar 7 by Garyjack

He saw the name Sunderland, looked at the position they were in and thought "I can make myself a hero here!"

Sadly, he didn't look at the bigger picture.

There would have been better offers for him if he'd have held on. I mean Garry Monk keeps getting jobs...

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Cookie on 12:51 - Mar 8 with 1618 viewsAustinIsOurHero

Cookie on 19:04 - Mar 7 by yescomeon

IMO, its the opposite.
He's far more suited to international management as he has the necessary passion to get the players going - in Wales' case anyway.
As far as club managers go, he hasn't got it. Despite moderate success at Fulham - he's been out of his depth at every other club he's taken on.

Poll: How many points will be get from the next two games?

Cookie on 13:34 - Mar 8 with 1532 viewsLoyal

He knew Wales as a job was going to the dogs, the glory was over.
Take a punt on Sunderland, their fans and Coleman deserve it.
If he succeeds he wins all round, if he fails, and he will, he gets a few million.
Personally for him he can't lose.

Edit ...
And he has that sky woman hanging off his ball bag as well, that helps.
[Post edited 8 Mar 2018 13:36]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Cookie on 18:35 - Mar 8 with 1397 viewsAguycalledJack

Could it be that nobody else wanted him
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024