Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HUGE POINT... 16:54 - Mar 10 with 6747 viewsBLAZE

... given the circumstances and the other results

Although no intent, Ayew's foot was recklessly high in my opinion so I can understand the red and don't expect us to appeal it. However Hogg(?) should've gone too as he lunged in with a raised foot, clearly stamping on Ayew. Two players recklessly contesting a bouncing ball, IMO. Also if Ayew see's red, so should their player on Ki

Anyway, against adversity that is a MASSIVE away point in our march to survival. I also think that will dent Huddersfield and give us a boost. Only negative is losing Ayew for two league games

Well done Swans. Well done indeed.
HUGE POINT... on 16:55 - Mar 10 with 4294 viewsShonky

We are a different side. WHAT.A.POINT.

Its just a ride...

HUGE POINT... on 16:56 - Mar 10 with 4274 viewsSmellyplumz

MASSIVE

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

HUGE POINT... on 16:56 - Mar 10 with 4261 viewsOldjack

Suburb

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

HUGE POINT... on 16:57 - Mar 10 with 4240 viewslifelong

Fantastic.
HUGE POINT... on 16:58 - Mar 10 with 4198 viewsSwanzay

Magnificent!
HUGE POINT... on 16:58 - Mar 10 with 4197 viewsnyc_swans

did huddersfield even have a single good change the entire game? mounie had that volley well but there was almost nothing clear cut. amazing
HUGE POINT... on 16:59 - Mar 10 with 4164 viewsShonky

VAn Der Hoof for president

Its just a ride...

HUGE POINT... on 16:59 - Mar 10 with 4140 viewsmax936

We'd have walked that if we wasn't playing against 11 players a ref and a fourth official pair of utter cu@ts.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

HUGE POINT... on 17:00 - Mar 10 with 4115 viewspencoedjack

I would of taken a point before the game with what happened massive point

Well done
HUGE POINT... on 17:00 - Mar 10 with 4106 viewsdickythorpe

Guts!
HUGE POINT... on 17:00 - Mar 10 with 4112 viewsSwanno

What i found hugely positive is they didn't feel sorry for themselves after the red card decision went against them and really dug deep to put in another outstanding defensive performance. That point could be massive for us and a huge missed opportunity for them. COYS!
HUGE POINT... on 17:05 - Mar 10 with 3993 viewsunion_jack

All the superlatives have been taken.

I lost my stream so rather than sit in and nervously wait for something to happen, I went for a walk. Can't believe we got the draw. I thought Wagner would have had enough about him to get his lot to break us down. Clearly he didn't. I;m absolutely delighted especially with other results going our way.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

HUGE POINT... on 17:05 - Mar 10 with 3985 viewsBloodyhills

Huddersfield looked seriously dejected and lacking in belief.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

HUGE POINT... on 17:06 - Mar 10 with 3967 viewsBloodyhills

Huddersfield looked seriously dejected and lacking in belief at the end.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

HUGE POINT... on 17:06 - Mar 10 with 3955 viewswestside

The Swansea Wall
HUGE POINT... on 17:07 - Mar 10 with 3941 viewsPrivate_Partz

HUGE POINT... on 16:59 - Mar 10 by max936

We'd have walked that if we wasn't playing against 11 players a ref and a fourth official pair of utter cu@ts.

I still say that when i looked at that tackle, and saw the red in the refs paw, I thought the he was giving them a harsh red. He should have taken bot aside and given them their final warnings before dishing out two yellows.
It wrecked our chances in the game but our grim determination against a side that is not adverse to bullying so us through.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

HUGE POINT... on 17:09 - Mar 10 with 3874 viewsjack247

HUGE POINT... on 17:00 - Mar 10 by Swanno

What i found hugely positive is they didn't feel sorry for themselves after the red card decision went against them and really dug deep to put in another outstanding defensive performance. That point could be massive for us and a huge missed opportunity for them. COYS!

For me, it was the confidence Carlos showed in our ability to keep them out.

Initially, I was concerned Andre was working his socks off but too isolated to be much of an outlet. It didn’t take long to realise Carlos was essentially saying, we’ll take a point. We’ll force you to attack down the flanks and good luck against our three centre backs (all of whom were superb) in the air. It was as if he wasn’t concerned about us losing possession, he was that confident they wouldn’t break us down.

In fairness, other than that worldy of a volley, they didn’t really trouble Fab.

Other results went our way too.
HUGE POINT... on 17:10 - Mar 10 with 3859 viewssherpajacob

Huddersfield would have targeted this game for 3 points.

It's entirely possible that one of Southampton, west ham or huddersfield will not win again this season.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

HUGE POINT... on 17:10 - Mar 10 with 3847 viewsThornburyswan

Spot on blaze, particularly with our next run of games - interesting to see what Carlos comes out with, maybe it was a vegetarian bar-b-que this week!!
HUGE POINT... on 17:11 - Mar 10 with 3815 viewsexiledclaseboy

Feels like a win for us and will feel like a massive lost opportunity for Huddersfield. Hard to watch but this team has some balls these days. Outstanding rearguard action.

Poll: Tory leader

HUGE POINT... on 17:16 - Mar 10 with 3730 viewsDr_Winston

A very "Nottm Forest in the Championship playoffs" performance. Down a man early doors it would have been easy to buckle but they didn't. Such pleasing resilience deserves the reward of survival.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

HUGE POINT... on 17:34 - Mar 10 with 3573 viewsruhrjack

Fantastic point,
well done
HUGE POINT... on 17:42 - Mar 10 with 3471 viewssherpajacob

HUGE POINT... on 17:16 - Mar 10 by Dr_Winston

A very "Nottm Forest in the Championship playoffs" performance. Down a man early doors it would have been easy to buckle but they didn't. Such pleasing resilience deserves the reward of survival.

In some ways yes, in terms of grit and determination.

In other ways, no. At forest we dominated possession.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

HUGE POINT... on 17:44 - Mar 10 with 3449 viewsGeoffThom

Great point the main thing today was not to lose
HUGE POINT... on 18:05 - Mar 10 with 3323 viewsGlyn1

HUGE POINT... on 16:56 - Mar 10 by Oldjack

Suburb

Which one?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024