Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Telford: Here we go again 10:01 - Mar 12 with 3743 viewsLohengrin

I’m not a stupid man but there are some things that my brain is totally incapable of processing.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/britains-worst-ever-child-grooming-1216552

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/telford-child-sex-abuse-scandal-indep

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Telford: Here we go again on 11:40 - Mar 12 with 3680 viewstheloneranger

This "Conspiracy of Silence" is deafening!!

It's not hard to see that like drug gangs, these dirty, disgusting b*stards are interconnected and in contact with each other across the country.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gangs-links-asian-sex-rings-10966980
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 16:36]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Telford: Here we go again on 15:40 - Mar 12 with 3569 viewsFlashberryjack

Asian gangs are doing it all over the country apparently, dirty b*stards

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Telford: Here we go again on 19:46 - Mar 12 with 3449 viewsKilkennyjack

Dont think it could be any more depressing.

I think the death penalty is needed.
This is child abuse on an industrial scale.

Helpless victims and cruel abusers.

No words.

Beware of the Risen People

Telford: Here we go again on 21:51 - Mar 12 with 3373 viewsBanosswan

It can't be talked about mun. It's racially sensitive.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Telford: Here we go again on 15:04 - Mar 13 with 3256 viewsHarry_Callahan

The joy of multiculturalism
Telford: Here we go again on 15:08 - Mar 13 with 3245 viewsFlashberryjack

Telford: Here we go again on 15:04 - Mar 13 by Harry_Callahan

The joy of multiculturalism

It's good for us.

Hello

Telford: Here we go again on 18:34 - Mar 13 with 3175 viewsAguycalledJack

This is the way Britain is sadly going and it’s going to get worse. Multiculturalism does not work.

But we can’t say anything for upsetting these chunts and the communities they come from.
Telford: Here we go again on 18:39 - Mar 13 with 3163 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Hang them
peadophiles are rife through parliament ,documents lost warnings given .

Hang Them all

Or blame Jeremy Corbyn

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Login to get fewer ads

Telford: Here we go again on 18:39 - Mar 13 with 3160 viewsSwanjaxs

Telford: Here we go again on 15:40 - Mar 12 by Flashberryjack

Asian gangs are doing it all over the country apparently, dirty b*stards

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/four-men-arrested-welsh-hotel-1440

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Telford: Here we go again on 20:58 - Mar 13 with 3049 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Telford: Here we go again on 18:39 - Mar 13 by Swanjaxs

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/four-men-arrested-welsh-hotel-1440

Well done to hotel staff.

We should all look out for these c nuts and report anything suspicious.

It is unbelievable that there has not been more action from the authorities, totally unbelievable.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Telford: Here we go again on 00:07 - Mar 14 with 2965 viewsEbo

Telford: Here we go again on 18:34 - Mar 13 by AguycalledJack

This is the way Britain is sadly going and it’s going to get worse. Multiculturalism does not work.

But we can’t say anything for upsetting these chunts and the communities they come from.

Next time an Asian doctor or nurse try’s to treat you, refuse their help because you don’t believe in multi-culturism.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Telford: Here we go again on 14:25 - Mar 14 with 2839 viewsHighjack

Telford: Here we go again on 18:34 - Mar 13 by AguycalledJack

Multiculturalism would work and would be a wonderful thing if we had the power to check the people who come in and make sure they are decent people who are here for the right reasons rather than the policy of actively allowing countless thousands of criminals and general gutter turds to enter unchecked.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Telford: Here we go again on 15:35 - Mar 14 with 2806 viewsLeonWasGod

Telford: Here we go again on 14:25 - Mar 14 by Highjack

Multiculturalism would work and would be a wonderful thing if we had the power to check the people who come in and make sure they are decent people who are here for the right reasons rather than the policy of actively allowing countless thousands of criminals and general gutter turds to enter unchecked.

We do have the power to check people under the EU’s 2004 Citizenship Directive and our own Immigration Act 2016. We haven't always had these Laws in place, and whether the authorities fully know a person's history when they arrive at a border is another matter. But we do have the powers.
Telford: Here we go again on 15:58 - Mar 14 with 2790 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Just a pity we can't expel any foreign after they have done there time.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Telford: Here we go again on 17:49 - Mar 14 with 2749 viewsAguycalledJack

Telford: Here we go again on 00:07 - Mar 14 by Ebo

Next time an Asian doctor or nurse try’s to treat you, refuse their help because you don’t believe in multi-culturism.

Tell you what, you go and tell the families of these girls involved that it works.

Or go and ask the communities that these people come from to out them. See if that works.
Telford: Here we go again on 18:06 - Mar 14 with 2720 viewsunion_jack

Telford: Here we go again on 15:58 - Mar 14 by felixstowe_jack

Well if it's down to Human Rights then as far as I'm concerned any foreigner found guilty of serious crime should be repatriated regardless of what they are going back to. They lose the privileges associated with The HRA as soon as they commit the crime.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Telford: Here we go again on 18:38 - Mar 14 with 2703 viewsEbo

Telford: Here we go again on 17:49 - Mar 14 by AguycalledJack

Tell you what, you go and tell the families of these girls involved that it works.

Or go and ask the communities that these people come from to out them. See if that works.

I've been down to Heath Hospital today to take Mrs Ebo to see a Neurosurgeon as she is due to have an operation to cure her neuralgia. Guess what? He's an Asian surgeon and is one of the nicest, most compassionate man I've ever met

There is good and bad in all walks of life, but pond life like yourself like nothing other than to label a whole ethnic minority/race with a big dirty stain.

Shame on you.

Telford: Here we go again on 18:56 - Mar 14 with 2677 viewsAguycalledJack

Telford: Here we go again on 18:38 - Mar 14 by Ebo

I've been down to Heath Hospital today to take Mrs Ebo to see a Neurosurgeon as she is due to have an operation to cure her neuralgia. Guess what? He's an Asian surgeon and is one of the nicest, most compassionate man I've ever met

There is good and bad in all walks of life, but pond life like yourself like nothing other than to label a whole ethnic minority/race with a big dirty stain.

Shame on you.

Sorry to hear about your wife.

Pond life - anybody that knows me will tell you that your way off the mark there.

Am I racist? No. Plenty of black and Asian friends from uni that have integrated and adopted western ideals And values. In fact just had 2 lovely Asian people leave my house.

The problem is that there is a clash of cultures, and I’m of the view that these grooming gangs are a product of culture.

I’ll leave it at that.

Ps. In hindsight my term of phrase could be considered inflammatory.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 18:57]
Telford: Here we go again on 19:02 - Mar 14 with 2662 viewsFlashberryjack

Telford: Here we go again on 18:38 - Mar 14 by Ebo

Shame on you.

You are correct, there are good and bad in all societies.
The problem is that there are gangs predominantly Asian, targeting vulnerable white children for sex.

And some police and authorities seem more than a little reluctant to investigate for fear of being labeled "Racist" I think that is totally unacceptable.

Whist I'm sure there are gangs of white British gangs doing similar, but they don't seem to have the same "Racist" screen to hide behind.

Hello

Telford: Here we go again on 19:14 - Mar 14 with 2645 viewsEbo

Telford: Here we go again on 19:02 - Mar 14 by Flashberryjack

You are correct, there are good and bad in all societies.
The problem is that there are gangs predominantly Asian, targeting vulnerable white children for sex.

And some police and authorities seem more than a little reluctant to investigate for fear of being labeled "Racist" I think that is totally unacceptable.

Whist I'm sure there are gangs of white British gangs doing similar, but they don't seem to have the same "Racist" screen to hide behind.

It is the blanket labelling that I have a problem with. I have no issue with police investigations into these gangs.

Telford: Here we go again on 19:26 - Mar 14 with 2621 viewsNeath_Jack

Telford: Here we go again on 15:58 - Mar 14 by felixstowe_jack

What are you calling foreign? Many of those that have been convicted lately are British born, just because they are a different colour, they are still British.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Telford: Here we go again on 20:42 - Mar 14 with 2579 viewsHighjack

Telford: Here we go again on 19:14 - Mar 14 by Ebo

It is the blanket labelling that I have a problem with. I have no issue with police investigations into these gangs.

Blanket labelling like all Brexit voters are thick and racist you mean?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Telford: Here we go again on 20:54 - Mar 14 with 2559 viewsBanosswan

Telford: Here we go again on 19:26 - Mar 14 by Neath_Jack

What are you calling foreign? Many of those that have been convicted lately are British born, just because they are a different colour, they are still British.

But have been brought up by people with (possibly) different values.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Telford: Here we go again on 21:02 - Mar 14 with 2538 viewsNeath_Jack

Telford: Here we go again on 20:54 - Mar 14 by Banosswan

But have been brought up by people with (possibly) different values.

So they're still British then.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Telford: Here we go again on 21:12 - Mar 14 with 2522 viewsBanosswan

Telford: Here we go again on 21:02 - Mar 14 by Neath_Jack

So they're still British then.

Apologies, missed the expelled comment. However the overall point still stands.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024