Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Oliver 15:49 - Mar 10 with 5628 viewsLoyal

Couldn't do any more to make sure Huddersfield win this game.
Unbelievably biased.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 15:51]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Michael Oliver on 15:55 - Mar 10 with 4212 viewsSTID2017

They need all the help they can get .
35 mins of almost total possession and not even looked like scoring.
They are awful - just like the ref

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Michael Oliver on 16:12 - Mar 10 with 4036 viewsLoyal

Michael Oliver on 15:55 - Mar 10 by STID2017

They need all the help they can get .
35 mins of almost total possession and not even looked like scoring.
They are awful - just like the ref

There was no need for the red, if there was ...... it was both sides. It's spoilt a really decent game.
Refs deciding league placings again.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Michael Oliver on 17:06 - Mar 10 with 3770 viewsnierika

Amazing how Hogg was able to play the entire rest of the game no problem after such a devastating injury!

I enjoyed their fans whining about time wasting every kick or throw we had - as if we had to rush and they didnt.

And real classy booing every time one of our players went down including Mawson taking a shot to the nuts - you and your shit clüb can fück off.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 17:11]
Michael Oliver on 17:20 - Mar 10 with 3641 viewsoldgrey

Sadly i think a red was the right decision.
But the other guy should have got one as well.
Michael Oliver on 17:21 - Mar 10 with 3625 viewsunion_jack

Michael Oliver on 17:20 - Mar 10 by oldgrey

I don't think he was cautioned so hopefully he'll get a retrospective red. Good for us the more they are weakened.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Michael Oliver on 17:23 - Mar 10 with 3589 viewsjack247

Michael Oliver on 17:20 - Mar 10 by oldgrey

Yeah, it’s one of those that you may not agree with, but you can see why he’s given it. Doubt we will appeal that.

Agree though, should have been 10 v 10 and there was a similarish challenge on Ki in the second half that only got a yellow.
Michael Oliver on 18:05 - Mar 10 with 3409 viewsoldcob

And to think there are still people anti VAR.
Michael Oliver on 18:10 - Mar 10 with 3358 viewsGlyn1

Michael Oliver on 18:05 - Mar 10 by oldcob

And to think there are still people anti VAR.

VAR wouldn't have made any difference today.

And Oliver is still one of the best referees in the division, I'd personally be happy if he reffereed us every week.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Login to get fewer ads

Michael Oliver on 18:11 - Mar 10 with 3348 viewsjack247

Michael Oliver on 18:10 - Mar 10 by Glyn1

And Oliver is still one of the best referees in the division, I'd personally be happy if he reffereed us every week.

It would have been 10 v 10 for 80 odd minutes
Michael Oliver on 18:33 - Mar 10 with 3242 viewsHighjack

I think the one thing all fans, players and clubs want is consistency when applying the rules. The decisions today were woefully inconsistent in that the same sorts of challenges were being dealt with differently. Ayew getting booked for tugging a player down on the edge of the box = booking. 3 minutes later ayew getting tugged down when on the break = no booking.

This is where allegations of bias arise when the same f cking infringements are punished differently for the two teams.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Michael Oliver on 19:49 - Mar 10 with 2970 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Oliver every week, surely you jest?
Michael Oliver on 19:53 - Mar 10 with 2946 viewslonglostjack

Michael Oliver on 18:33 - Mar 10 by Highjack

I think the one thing all fans, players and clubs want is consistency when applying the rules. The decisions today were woefully inconsistent in that the same sorts of challenges were being dealt with differently. Ayew getting booked for tugging a player down on the edge of the box = booking. 3 minutes later ayew getting tugged down when on the break = no booking.

This is where allegations of bias arise when the same f cking infringements are punished differently for the two teams.

Good post.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Michael Oliver on 19:55 - Mar 10 with 2938 viewsFireboy2

Well i wouldnt like to see the cvnt again he was fvcking spineless todsy

Just pandered to everything they moaned about
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 20:41]
Michael Oliver on 20:37 - Mar 10 with 2798 viewsLoyal

Michael Oliver on 19:55 - Mar 10 by Fireboy2

Well i wouldnt like to see the cvnt again he was fvcking spineless todsy

Just pandered to everything they moaned about
[Post edited 10 Mar 2018 20:41]

We are too fcking nice these days. WHUFC supporters have gold and Sullivan petrified, hanging by a thread, SCFC happy to take countless kicks in the bollocks from all sides. Time for more passion.
Great support today by the way. Always knew we would do the business and take loads.

Michael Oliver on 21:50 - Mar 10 with 2595 viewsmax936

He's utterly clueless another that's learnt the game out of a book, thought better than that of you Glyn.
I really really can't think of one decent ref in the Premier league I really can't.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Michael Oliver on 22:35 - Mar 10 with 2495 viewsawayjack

Terrible ref - inconsistent and classic homer.
Michael Oliver on 22:41 - Mar 10 with 2472 viewsmax936

Michael Oliver on 20:37 - Mar 10 by Loyal

We are too fcking nice these days. WHUFC supporters have gold and Sullivan petrified, hanging by a thread, SCFC happy to take countless kicks in the bollocks from all sides. Time for more passion.
Great support today by the way. Always knew we would do the business and take loads.

Just watched that game on game of the day and had the same thought, Jenkins still sits there with the rest of those greedy bastards free as a bird, yes we're doing better but the animosity as diminished fuking sheep supporting us these days sing when you winning as never rung so true.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Michael Oliver on 03:03 - Mar 11 with 2292 viewsphact0rri

VAR would only not have made a difference if Jon Moss was in the surveillance van.

Poll: Should EPL Refrees hold Post-Match Interviews

Michael Oliver on 04:06 - Mar 11 with 2257 viewssquarebear

Michael Oliver on 03:03 - Mar 11 by phact0rri

VAR would only not have made a difference if Jon Moss was in the surveillance van.

It’s hardly surprising. All those drugs he did in the eighties must take their toll.
Michael Oliver on 08:04 - Mar 11 with 2137 viewsSTID2017

Michael Oliver on 22:41 - Mar 10 by max936

Just watched that game on game of the day and had the same thought, Jenkins still sits there with the rest of those greedy bastards free as a bird, yes we're doing better but the animosity as diminished fuking sheep supporting us these days sing when you winning as never rung so true.

I'm sorry but whilst I agree there should be protests whatever, those WHU "supporters" showed themselves to be nothing more than a bunch of thugs.
Creating a toxic atmosphere where some children are moved, whilst others are taken home, shows how low this club has sunk since the days of Brooking and co.
You could see how ashamed he was of the minority of fans, and rightly so.
I'd hate to see that down the Liberty.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Michael Oliver on 09:05 - Mar 11 with 2067 viewslifelong

Michael Oliver on 08:04 - Mar 11 by STID2017

I'm sorry but whilst I agree there should be protests whatever, those WHU "supporters" showed themselves to be nothing more than a bunch of thugs.
Creating a toxic atmosphere where some children are moved, whilst others are taken home, shows how low this club has sunk since the days of Brooking and co.

Well said, do some of our fans really want to see that kind of behaviour down the Liberty?
Michael Oliver on 09:12 - Mar 11 with 2044 viewsdobjack2

Had a sideways on view so couldn’t see ayew’s Foot bounce off the ball and from his position ayew looked far worse than Hogg. He definitely spoke to the 4th official so that useless git Moss advised him.

Still a cr@p and inconsistent ref aided and abetted by an even worse one.
Michael Oliver on 09:19 - Mar 11 with 2006 viewsoldcob

All this doesn't detract from the fact that the Huddersfield player should have gone too, along with the player who who committed a very similar foul on Ki. The argument shouldn't be if Ayew got sent off or not, but were both sides treaty equally? Too many referees just seem to be refereeing one side.
Michael Oliver on 09:25 - Mar 11 with 1987 viewsUxbridge

It's worth an appeal if nothing else. No real intent, both parties challenging in a similar manner. Red may be deemed sufficient punishment. I've seen appeals won on weaker evidence than that.

Their one in the second half was much worse IMO. May be worth an appeal if only to bring their two challenges into focus, given our respective league positions.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Michael Oliver on 09:36 - Mar 11 with 1958 viewsLoyal

Michael Oliver on 08:04 - Mar 11 by STID2017

No kids were in any way in danger, over compensating new century fckerism. Jeez, when will football fans get a grip.

Edit, not having a go at your opinion, but the cotton wool should have run out by now.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2018 9:38]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024