Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MoscowJack 15:18 - Mar 14 with 2884 viewsunion_jack

Wonder if he'll be expelled as part if the Russian retaliation.

First on the plane I'd say😄

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

MoscowJack on 15:24 - Mar 14 with 2880 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I’d like to hear what Moscow jack makes of all this and hopefully talk some sense about all this faux outrage spewed by the elite

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

MoscowJack on 16:03 - Mar 14 with 2832 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We will never hear from him again. Just some Russian bot who takes over his account.
[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 16:08]

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

MoscowJack on 16:09 - Mar 14 with 2824 viewssnork44

MoscowJack on 15:24 - Mar 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

I’d like to hear what Moscow jack makes of all this and hopefully talk some sense about all this faux outrage spewed by the elite

Faux outrage, right a former spy in poisoned with polonium in a restaurent and dies soon after. Now a former Putin critic and his daughter and a Policeman are poisoned with a nerve agent countless people have been affected,another Russian has died in suspicious circumstances, this has happend on British soil. That in itself in the past would have been an act of war, what are we supposed to do, accept the FSB going willy nilly around the UK bumping off people who are critical of Putins government.

The expelling of 23 Russian Diplomats is a measured response, but Russia must be told they can't do this, unfortunately the Russians with their typical arrogance think because they are a superpower they can do whatever they want.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

MoscowJack on 17:07 - Mar 14 with 2755 viewsJango

MoscowJack on 16:09 - Mar 14 by snork44

Faux outrage, right a former spy in poisoned with polonium in a restaurent and dies soon after. Now a former Putin critic and his daughter and a Policeman are poisoned with a nerve agent countless people have been affected,another Russian has died in suspicious circumstances, this has happend on British soil. That in itself in the past would have been an act of war, what are we supposed to do, accept the FSB going willy nilly around the UK bumping off people who are critical of Putins government.

The expelling of 23 Russian Diplomats is a measured response, but Russia must be told they can't do this, unfortunately the Russians with their typical arrogance think because they are a superpower they can do whatever they want.

Panorama programme on at 7.30pm bbc1 about an undercover bbc journalist investigating the propaganda used by putin against his opponents.
MoscowJack on 17:13 - Mar 14 with 2740 viewssherpajacob

This Putin malarkey?

An authoritarian leader, with a history of lies and falsehoods. Absolutely no scruples, principles or moral compass, willing to do absolutely anything to retain power.

How will Putin respond to her?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

MoscowJack on 17:16 - Mar 14 with 2731 viewsswanforthemoney

Its just Putin settling scores with his enemies, who we happen to have given residence to and who have not retired as they should have done. If they kept quiet and been good boys, theyd have been OK.
Salisbury quiet English market town?, or centre of the British Army?. What was this Russian double-agent doing there?
Storm in a samovar.
Fact is we have to put up with all these Russkies because they are channelling billions in dirty money into Britain. The UK banking and property and legal elite and Mandelson actually do rather well out of them, I suppose some of the money trickles down eventually.
Respect to the copper who got poisoned, I hope he recovers soon with no lasting effect.

I stand in the North Stand

MoscowJack on 17:19 - Mar 14 with 2719 viewsswanforthemoney

MoscowJack on 15:24 - Mar 14 by oh_tommy_tommy

Probably in the Lubyanka having his toenails extracted as we "speak". He'll be naming Huw Jenkins as the evil mastermind and the FSB will be concocting a plot.

I stand in the North Stand

MoscowJack on 20:15 - Mar 14 with 2623 viewsNeath_Jack

"the Russians with their typical arrogance think because they are a superpower they can do whatever they want".

Not like the UK government would ever act like that would they, no siree.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

MoscowJack on 20:17 - Mar 14 with 2616 viewsJack_Meoff

MoscowJack on 17:13 - Mar 14 by sherpajacob

This Putin malarkey?

An authoritarian leader, with a history of lies and falsehoods. Absolutely no scruples, principles or moral compass, willing to do absolutely anything to retain power.

How will Putin respond to her?

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

MoscowJack on 20:18 - Mar 14 with 2615 viewsItchySphincter

I stood about 10 feet away from Putin once. I was wearing blacks and crouched down, surprised I didn’t get shot at.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

MoscowJack on 20:18 - Mar 14 with 2615 viewsLoyal

Another country using a nerve agent on British soil is the issue, fck all to do with the victims.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

MoscowJack on 20:23 - Mar 14 with 2598 viewsItchySphincter

MoscowJack on 20:18 - Mar 14 by Loyal

Another country using a nerve agent on British soil is the issue, fck all to do with the victims.

Of course.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

MoscowJack on 21:41 - Mar 14 with 2526 viewslonglostjack

MoscowJack on 20:18 - Mar 14 by Loyal

Exactly.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

MoscowJack on 21:47 - Mar 14 with 2508 viewsNookiejack

There seems to be more to this than meets the eye.

If Putin ordered this then why now?

The Russians appeared to recently taken a number of casualties in Syria?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-russia-casualtie/russian

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/13/world/europe/russia-syria-dead.html
MoscowJack on 22:03 - Mar 14 with 2467 viewsBobby_Fischer

Who's in charge of the SCSA Twitter account? Its embarrassing.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

MoscowJack on 22:53 - Mar 14 with 2407 viewsLoyal

MoscowJack on 22:03 - Mar 14 by Bobby_Fischer

Who's in charge of the SCSA Twitter account? Its embarrassing.

Putin ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024