Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER 09:53 - Mar 12 with 9750 viewsdickythorpe

Disgusting
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 09:55 - Mar 12 with 3038 viewsunion_jack

Has he been sacked the Dicky or are you saying he should be?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:00 - Mar 12 with 3014 viewsdickythorpe

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 09:55 - Mar 12 by union_jack

Has he been sacked the Dicky or are you saying he should be?

Sorry if a ferdy. Yes, he has to go. Otherwise we will all be able to spit at whoever we want.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 10:00]
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:04 - Mar 12 with 2980 viewsSTID2017

On Talksport this morning his reported defence was that he was being goaded by another driver on the motorway.
A few things struck me.
1 - Why didn't he just keep his windows done up and eyes forward and ignore the idiot in the other car?
2 - Surely as an ex-professional footballer, he has been goaded by fans, players, press, etc, without feeling the need to respond in this manner ?
3 - Even if he felt driven to respond, in what universe did he think it's okay to spit at anyone, regardless of whether there is a young girl in the passenger seat ?
4 - What sort of an idiot is more interested in getting a rise out of an ex - footballer than than the feelings and safety of his own daughter ?
It seems to me that normally sensible men (and some women) lose touch with common sense when football raises its head

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:06 - Mar 12 with 2972 viewsunion_jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:04 - Mar 12 by STID2017

On Talksport this morning his reported defence was that he was being goaded by another driver on the motorway.
A few things struck me.
1 - Why didn't he just keep his windows done up and eyes forward and ignore the idiot in the other car?
2 - Surely as an ex-professional footballer, he has been goaded by fans, players, press, etc, without feeling the need to respond in this manner ?
3 - Even if he felt driven to respond, in what universe did he think it's okay to spit at anyone, regardless of whether there is a young girl in the passenger seat ?
4 - What sort of an idiot is more interested in getting a rise out of an ex - footballer than than the feelings and safety of his own daughter ?
It seems to me that normally sensible men (and some women) lose touch with common sense when football raises its head

First class post.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:14 - Mar 12 with 2931 viewssainthelens

Guy is a pricck. On talksport trying to justify it...makes me sick. Don't like Joey Barton, but he's right when he said if it was him they'd be screaming bout it.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:57 - Mar 12 with 2808 viewsTheResurrection

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:04 - Mar 12 by STID2017

A few things struck me.

There's a good chance he's done this before. It's not something you just start doing in your 40's...

And I haven't heard what the father said but I heard on Talk Sport it wasn't that bad, just something like 2-1 or something. And this to a former footballer and TV presenter. It's hardly putting his daughter in danger.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:59 - Mar 12 with 2804 viewssquarebear

Look on the bright side. At least he didn’t chuck a coin this time.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:01 - Mar 12 with 2787 viewsE20Jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 10:57 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

There's a good chance he's done this before. It's not something you just start doing in your 40's...

And I haven't heard what the father said but I heard on Talk Sport it wasn't that bad, just something like 2-1 or something. And this to a former footballer and TV presenter. It's hardly putting his daughter in danger.

Search the video mate, it's everywhere now. Vile reaction.

All he said was "unlucky Jamie lad, 2-1".

Wasn't a small amount of saliva either, a gob full. Seen him on a few things outside football commentary and he comes across a right bell.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Login to get fewer ads

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:08 - Mar 12 with 2762 viewsswanforthemoney

Perhaps he coughed up a particularly glutinous greenie and just needed to get rid of it.

I stand in the North Stand

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:11 - Mar 12 with 2741 viewslifelong

Can’t see how Sky can keep him employed by them.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:12 - Mar 12 with 2725 viewsTheResurrection

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:01 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

Search the video mate, it's everywhere now. Vile reaction.

All he said was "unlucky Jamie lad, 2-1".

Wasn't a small amount of saliva either, a gob full. Seen him on a few things outside football commentary and he comes across a right bell.

I've seen it. It's disgusting. I'm not excusing Carra in the slightest and I'm gutted to be honest, because I love him and Neville on Sky.

Personally, looking back to the Gray and Keys thing. For me, it wasn't that bad, yeah not PC and certainly offensive to some, but I had some sympathy there. I can't find any for Carra.

No. I was just saying I don't think the father put his daughter in danger, I thought that was a nonsense comment from our strange friend STID.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:17 - Mar 12 with 2704 viewsSTID2017

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:12 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

I've seen it. It's disgusting. I'm not excusing Carra in the slightest and I'm gutted to be honest, because I love him and Neville on Sky.

Personally, looking back to the Gray and Keys thing. For me, it wasn't that bad, yeah not PC and certainly offensive to some, but I had some sympathy there. I can't find any for Carra.

No. I was just saying I don't think the father put his daughter in danger, I thought that was a nonsense comment from our strange friend STID.

He was driving whilst filming Carragher on 4 occassions.
That is where he put his daughter in dsnger

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:20 - Mar 12 with 2695 viewsDarran

So do people want him sacked from Sky and not allowed to be working in all forms of the media then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:21 - Mar 12 with 2689 viewsE20Jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:12 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

Yeah I agree.

Never liked Carra though so not bothered on that front but always liked Andy Gray talking football. I was gutted he was sacked and would be if Neville was.

If Carra gets away with that then it sends out some awful messages to people in privileged positions within football.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:24 - Mar 12 with 2674 viewslifelong

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:20 - Mar 12 by Darran

So do people want him sacked from Sky and not allowed to be working in all forms of the media then?

You can’t have a TV presenter going around gobbing at people Dar.
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:25 - Mar 12 with 2660 viewsPhil_S

I think everyone knows there was far more to what happened than just the shortened video that has been shown across the media.

That's not excusing it because he should be (and will be) sacked for what happened but there will be far more to it than what we have seen
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:27 - Mar 12 with 2648 viewsunion_jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:20 - Mar 12 by Darran

I do but that's because I can't stand the bloke anyway!

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:28 - Mar 12 with 2637 viewsTheResurrection

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:17 - Mar 12 by STID2017

He was driving whilst filming Carragher on 4 occassions.
That is where he put his daughter in dsnger

They were in traffic going 5 miles an hour FFS

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:28 - Mar 12 with 2644 viewstheloneranger

Dirty basta*d, no excuse.
Should be sacked for bringing his employers Sky in to disrepute, as Sam Allardyce discovered when he lost his job as England manager.

Ron Atkinson, sacked/resigned for racist comments off air.

He thought the microphones were switched off when making racist comments about Marcel Desailly.

Andy Gray and Richard Keyes sacked for sexist comments off air.

Andy Gray for comments made to Chris Coleman's wife, which he received a warning, and then both sacked for sexist comments about Sian Massey. They both thought the microphones were switched off!!

As a side issue....Will the father be charged for blatantly using his phone while driving??

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:29 - Mar 12 with 2636 viewsE20Jack

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:25 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

I think everyone knows there was far more to what happened than just the shortened video that has been shown across the media.

That's not excusing it because he should be (and will be) sacked for what happened but there will be far more to it than what we have seen

Like what?

He said he had taken abuse from 2 other drivers. He didn't give any indication that there was any more in this than shown. He blamed previous goading my others.

I can't think it matters too much what others said to him prior to that.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:35 - Mar 12 with 2613 viewsmax936

He’s been done for road rage twice before, l like Carragher but l can’t get my head around the fact that people spit at other people what comes into their heads to want to do it.?
If someone wa that enraged with me and felt they had to attack/assault me ld rather the smacked me on the kisser.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:35 - Mar 12 with 2598 viewsTheResurrection

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:25 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

It doesn't seem that way.

Goaded. That's it.

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:35 - Mar 12 with 2603 viewsPhil_S

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:29 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

Like what?

He said he had taken abuse from 2 other drivers. He didn't give any indication that there was any more in this than shown. He blamed previous goading my others.

I can't think it matters too much what others said to him prior to that.

Thank you for agreeing with what I said
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:37 - Mar 12 with 2592 viewsPhil_S

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:35 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

It doesn't seem that way.

Goaded. That's it.

Aye if you want to believe that what the said guy has submitted then that is it.

Carragher wont say there is any more as he just has to hold his hands up and accept the punishment

Which will cost him his job
P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:37 - Mar 12 with 2591 viewsSTID2017

P45 JAMIE CARRAGHER on 11:28 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

They were in traffic going 5 miles an hour FFS

You are a particularly obnoxious man.
The view from your world must be particularly warped

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024