Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referee for Saturday 19:24 - Mar 13 with 1739 viewsJohnw102

Kevin Friend! Now lives in Leicester, but guess where he was born?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Friend

Unbelievable Geoff!!!!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Referee for Saturday on 19:32 - Mar 13 with 1696 viewssainthelens

It matters not, we have VAR on Saturday. With Deli Ali diving about, we won't leave the stadium till teatime.
Referee for Saturday on 19:32 - Mar 13 with 1696 viewsHeadmaster

I went to the site that is referenced as a source and it says he was born in Bristol. Never trust Wikipedia, always look at their sources.
Referee for Saturday on 19:40 - Mar 13 with 1638 viewsbuilthjack

He's from Bristol.
It's only one referee who refs local games. That's Anthony Taylor from nearby Altrincham.
He has reffed Man Utd and Man City games regularly, about 12 of each. Nobody else is allowed to do that. Hmmmmm.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Referee for Saturday on 19:46 - Mar 13 with 1602 viewsmonmouth

Doesn’t matter where he’s from, he’s a sill a massive clunge that favours bigger teams from what I’ve seen. Don’t think he’s ever been a Friend of ours since Wembley.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Referee for Saturday on 20:35 - Mar 13 with 1485 viewsTom1912

Friend is a Leicester fan apparently and was actually stopped from reffing a Spurs game during the title chase when Leicester won it.
Referee for Saturday on 20:50 - Mar 13 with 1439 viewsGlyn1

... (Edit)
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 22:06]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Referee for Saturday on 20:54 - Mar 13 with 1424 viewsGlyn1

Referee for Saturday on 19:46 - Mar 13 by monmouth

Doesn’t matter where he’s from, he’s a sill a massive clunge that favours bigger teams from what I’ve seen. Don’t think he’s ever been a Friend of ours since Wembley.

So you weren't around last season for the Liverpool match at Anfield where we won 2 - 3, or the Palace match that we won 5 - 4?

Personally, I think he's one of the better ones along with Michael Oliver and Mike Jones - and I'm just grateful we haven't got Jon Moss or Lee Mason.

Here they are (in no particular order that I can see):

Michael Oliver * Martin Atkinson * Jonathan Moss * Andre Marriner * Anthony Taylor *
Mike Dean * Craig Pawson * Neil Swarbrick * Kevin Friend * Bobby Madley * Graham Scott * Roger East * Lee Mason * Stuart Attwell * Lee Probert * Mike Jones * Chris Kavanagh * Paul Tierney * Simon Hooper.

[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 22:03]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024