Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank 14:43 - Mar 17 with 2633 viewsOldjack

fuk that's out of the way ,they made us look like a league one team

Truly awful and so one sided

Carlos sort it out there's a good chap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Thank on 14:49 - Mar 17 with 2585 viewsunion_jack

He will, I've absolutely no doubt.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Thank on 14:54 - Mar 17 with 2565 views34dfgdf54

Carlos will sort it. Anymore injuries or suspensions though, we are royally f*cked.
Thank on 14:55 - Mar 17 with 2560 viewsHeadmaster

Why is it that we can beat Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool, but we always fail against Spurs? Even when we were beating them 1-0 last season and then they scored 3 goals in 3 minutes with 5 minutes left. Truly baffling.
Thank on 14:57 - Mar 17 with 2541 viewsAndy1300

We were awful

End of

Number 1 team in Wales

Thank on 15:01 - Mar 17 with 2500 viewsLoyal

Couldn't be happier we are out, but by fck those players today don't deserve any pay. Truly awful.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Thank on 15:05 - Mar 17 with 2481 viewsairedale

Thank on 14:55 - Mar 17 by Headmaster

Why is it that we can beat Man Utd, Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, and Liverpool, but we always fail against Spurs? Even when we were beating them 1-0 last season and then they scored 3 goals in 3 minutes with 5 minutes left. Truly baffling.

Used to be the same with Everton too.
Thank on 15:08 - Mar 17 with 2449 viewsjack2jack

Just got in, fooking freezing down there today.
We were second best in every department.
Nice cup of tea now to thaw out.
Now let's get that point at OT.❄❄
Thank on 15:18 - Mar 17 with 2399 viewslifelong

Terrible performance, made to look like a pub team, sorry I bothered to go, thawing out now with a nice glass of brandy.
Login to get fewer ads

Thank on 15:22 - Mar 17 with 2368 viewsbyron

Don’t fret old jack, you’ll be back in league one for real soon, Home sweet Home......🥇

Benny

Thank on 15:36 - Mar 17 with 2317 viewsN_T_J

Dilly dilly
Thank on 15:53 - Mar 17 with 2264 viewsOldjack

do one scummer ! we've reached heights you could only dream of

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Thank on 15:55 - Mar 17 with 2242 viewsmonmouth

Thank on 15:36 - Mar 17 by N_T_J

Dilly dilly

That’s just been on. Exteremely annoying.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Thank on 16:07 - Mar 17 with 2192 viewsunion_jack

Thank on 15:55 - Mar 17 by monmouth

That’s just been on. Exteremely annoying.

Medieval sketch with American accents. 😡

Thank on 16:18 - Mar 17 with 2159 viewsOldjack

Thank on 15:22 - Mar 17 by byron

Don’t fret old jack, you’ll be back in league one for real soon, Home sweet Home......🥇

Oi kant , My wife is doing an experiment. She's wearing a Cardiff City shirt for a week to get peoples reactions. She's been swore and spat at so far!

Fuk knows what's going to happen when she actually leaves the house!

Thank on 16:25 - Mar 17 with 2143 viewsunion_jack

Thank on 16:18 - Mar 17 by Oldjack

Oi kant , My wife is doing an experiment. She's wearing a Cardiff City shirt for a week to get peoples reactions. She's been swore and spat at so far!

Fuk knows what's going to happen when she actually leaves the house!

Well stop swearing and spitting at her then🤣

Thank on 16:27 - Mar 17 with 2139 viewsLeonWasGod

Thank on 15:01 - Mar 17 by Loyal

Couldn't be happier we are out, but by fck those players today don't deserve any pay. Truly awful.

First time ever I think the crowd deserves a refund. But then they were sh*t too, so maybe call it quits.
Thank on 18:03 - Mar 17 with 2050 viewsjack2jack

Thank on 16:27 - Mar 17 by LeonWasGod

First time ever I think the crowd deserves a refund. But then they were sh*t too, so maybe call it quits.

Aye, but we don't earn 10s of thousands a week , a week mind, and it was fookin freezin
Thank on 19:27 - Mar 17 with 1982 viewskarnataka

I don't agree with the OP. I don't think Spurs made us look like a League 1 team, I think we did that to ourselves. Spurs never got out of second gear because they simply didn't have to. They are probably on their way home still completely baffled by the fact that we had no interest in the game whatsoever.
Thank on 19:40 - Mar 17 with 1946 viewsplasjack

Thank on 19:27 - Mar 17 by karnataka

I don't agree with the OP. I don't think Spurs made us look like a League 1 team, I think we did that to ourselves. Spurs never got out of second gear because they simply didn't have to. They are probably on their way home still completely baffled by the fact that we had no interest in the game whatsoever.

If they were in reverse we still would have lost, it was an embarrassment.
Thank on 19:40 - Mar 17 with 1944 viewsTenbySwan

League 1 team? Really?

Even league 2 Newport held them to a draw and were unlucky not to beat them.

Absolutely shameful performance, Abraham needs to clear off or go off to advertise Teflon somewhere! Total waste of space that isn't going anywhere.

What the hell was the point in beating Notts County 8-0 and Sheffield Wednesday and turn up with a performance like that.

You may have gathered I am bl##dy annoyed about today.
Thank on 19:50 - Mar 17 with 1923 viewsOldjack

Thank on 19:40 - Mar 17 by TenbySwan

League 1 team? Really?

Even league 2 Newport held them to a draw and were unlucky not to beat them.

Absolutely shameful performance, Abraham needs to clear off or go off to advertise Teflon somewhere! Total waste of space that isn't going anywhere.

What the hell was the point in beating Notts County 8-0 and Sheffield Wednesday and turn up with a performance like that.

You may have gathered I am bl##dy annoyed about today.

Your right .Carlos give them to much respect and we sat to deep all game ,it was like a training workout for Spurs

Thank on 20:56 - Mar 17 with 1874 viewsjackrabbit

Thank on 14:55 - Mar 17 by Headmaster

The BT commentator came out with a startling stat - apparently we haven't beaten Spurs at the last 15 attempts. We last beat them in a League Cup tie in 1993.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024