Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We need Cardiff in the Premier League 00:46 - Mar 24 with 15495 viewsGlyn1

As a nation, yes we do. The benefits would be immense.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 00:56 - Mar 24 with 5335 viewssainthelens

You fckn idiot, we've done ok without them. Not bothered bout rest of Wales sorry.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 01:14 - Mar 24 with 5323 viewsItchySphincter

F*ck them.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 01:34 - Mar 24 with 5310 viewsSwanjaxs

Cardiff City could drop off the face of the earth tomorrow and it wouldn't be a day too soon 👍 ..... now off you go to bed and sober up 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 02:24 - Mar 24 with 5284 viewsDJack

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 01:14 - Mar 24 by ItchySphincter

F*ck them.

+1

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 06:39 - Mar 24 with 5168 viewsAguycalledJack

The worst thing that could happen for the rest of wales is for Cardiff to be in the premiere league.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 06:43 - Mar 24 with 5164 viewssplJack

Absolute bollox

How would Swansea benefit from Cardiff going up?

You clearly aren't a Jack
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 06:50 - Mar 24 with 5152 viewsbuilthjack

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 06:39 - Mar 24 by AguycalledJack

The worst thing that could happen for the rest of wales is for Cardiff to be in the premiere league.

The nearest they will get is the Premier Inn. Thay are going to just miss out. Poor things.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 07:06 - Mar 24 with 5129 viewsowainglyndwr

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 02:24 - Mar 24 by DJack

+1

+2
Login to get fewer ads

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 07:13 - Mar 24 with 5117 viewsJethroJack

The return of the Comedy Club for another single season constantly in the relegation zone would be great entertainment, to be fair 😁

Added bonus would be seeing & reading about another miserable failed season in the Top Flight in the Welsh/Cardiff media 😝
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 08:02 - Mar 24 with 5006 viewsbyron

Go and wash your mouth out scummer

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 08:02 - Mar 24 with 5010 viewstaffpunk

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 06:50 - Mar 24 by builthjack

The nearest they will get is the Premier Inn. Thay are going to just miss out. Poor things.

Fair play, that's a bold statement, let's wait and see!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 08:23 - Mar 24 with 4969 viewsawayjack

It may stir our fans into creating an atmosphere versus the library the Liberty has become.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 08:26 - Mar 24 with 4963 viewsshandyjack

Please explain these benefits in bullet points

Poll: Expectation for the season

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 08:42 - Mar 24 with 4924 viewsSgorioFruit

whilst I wouldn't want to wish Cardiff success, I will welcome them to the premier league if it is anything like the last time they came up.
A one season wonder, change their colours to red and divide their whole fan base, mass protests,
and one of the bottom 3 to get relegated already chalked off

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:26 - Mar 24 with 4811 viewsmonmouth

As long as we stay up I couldn’t give a toss.

We, or Wales in general, most certainly don’t “need” them though. What a bizarre idea. They are a competitor backed by the corrupt Taffia establishment. Whatever happens I hope they make an embarrassing spectacle of themselves and their media lackeys,

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:26 - Mar 24 with 4812 viewslifelong

Can’t see what the benefits are?

Think they are virtually up, it doesn’t really bother me, the main thing is that we stay up, us going down would be a serious blow to Swansea, not just the football club.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:31 - Mar 24 with 4789 viewsicecoldjack

If Cardiff get to the premier league Swansea will become even more redundant in the eyes of the Welsh media and indeed Welsh assembly . We got lucky last time they came up, the whole city is geared up for premier league football there, the shopping centres that are starting to flag need the influx of premier league money and the boost it gives the local economy.

It adds £30 to £40m to our local economy, just by being there, but unlike the plums in Swansea the Cardiff people will use the publicity far better than us.

If you think Cardiff gets too much now, just wait until they have a sustained premier league football club as a focal point for advertising and investment, it will crush south west wales even more.

Anyone that thinks Cardiff being in the premier league is good for Wales is a total fookin' idiot .

Just to add, anyone who complains about all the things cardiff get and the shopping centres and investment around the docks then promptly fooks off to spend the day there and go shopping there is also a fookin' plum !
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:32 - Mar 24 with 4788 viewsJack_Meoff

Caught a few here Glyn, top bit of fishing fair play...

You are fishing....right...?!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:35 - Mar 24 with 4781 viewsicecoldjack

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:32 - Mar 24 by Jack_Meoff

Caught a few here Glyn, top bit of fishing fair play...

You are fishing....right...?!

I sincerely hope he is !
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:39 - Mar 24 with 4772 viewsmax936

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:26 - Mar 24 by lifelong

Can’t see what the benefits are?

Think they are virtually up, it doesn’t really bother me, the main thing is that we stay up, us going down would be a serious blow to Swansea, not just the football club.

The sad and enivitable thing s that with the current regime in place we’ll probably be in this position next season

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:40 - Mar 24 with 4766 viewsbyron

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 08:42 - Mar 24 by SgorioFruit

whilst I wouldn't want to wish Cardiff success, I will welcome them to the premier league if it is anything like the last time they came up.
A one season wonder, change their colours to red and divide their whole fan base, mass protests,
and one of the bottom 3 to get relegated already chalked off

whilst I wouldn't want to wish Swansea success, I will welcome them to league 1 or 2 if it is anything like the last time they came down.
A Lucky few years had, change their Ownership from local to hedge fund and divide their whole fan base, with timid protests only when they lose,
and one of the bottom 3 to get relegated already chalked off every season on there way down to obscurity

🤘😃💋

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:44 - Mar 24 with 4751 viewsbyron

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:31 - Mar 24 by icecoldjack

If Cardiff get to the premier league Swansea will become even more redundant in the eyes of the Welsh media and indeed Welsh assembly . We got lucky last time they came up, the whole city is geared up for premier league football there, the shopping centres that are starting to flag need the influx of premier league money and the boost it gives the local economy.

It adds £30 to £40m to our local economy, just by being there, but unlike the plums in Swansea the Cardiff people will use the publicity far better than us.

If you think Cardiff gets too much now, just wait until they have a sustained premier league football club as a focal point for advertising and investment, it will crush south west wales even more.

Anyone that thinks Cardiff being in the premier league is good for Wales is a total fookin' idiot .

Just to add, anyone who complains about all the things cardiff get and the shopping centres and investment around the docks then promptly fooks off to spend the day there and go shopping there is also a fookin' plum !

Ice cold is on the money here, you lot need it more than anything, we trundle along (excuse the pun) very well without it. In fact we do benefit from you lot being there. A mate of mine is manager of a big hotel in the city centre and he says plenty of away fans choose to spend the weekend in the Capital. Misses goes shopping, hubbies go to football.

Benny

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:50 - Mar 24 with 4734 viewsDewi1jack

Maybe it'd be better if Wrexham came up instead.

Means the Mickeys wouldn't have as far to travel or have to buy tickets in the Cardiff end to watch their team play

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:58 - Mar 24 with 4712 viewslifelong

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:40 - Mar 24 by byron

whilst I wouldn't want to wish Swansea success, I will welcome them to league 1 or 2 if it is anything like the last time they came down.
A Lucky few years had, change their Ownership from local to hedge fund and divide their whole fan base, with timid protests only when they lose,
and one of the bottom 3 to get relegated already chalked off every season on there way down to obscurity

🤘😃💋

If you come up and stay up for a least 7 seasons then perhaps you could be compared to us.
We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 10:07 - Mar 24 with 4687 viewsmonmouth

We need Cardiff in the Premier League on 09:58 - Mar 24 by lifelong

If you come up and stay up for a least 7 seasons then perhaps you could be compared to us.

They’d have to win a cup in colour too.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024