Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Phil S deleted that thread then.... 11:01 - Apr 3 with 11134 viewsTheResurrection

Hmm, strange that.

Some things never change on here 😂😂😂

This post has been edited by an administrator

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 12:31 - Apr 3 with 3730 viewsPhil_S

Not deleted anything

But you’re right some things never change
Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 12:57 - Apr 3 with 3650 viewsDewi1jack

What fukin thread?

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 13:03 - Apr 3 with 3629 viewsTheResurrection

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 12:57 - Apr 3 by Dewi1jack

What fukin thread?

The thread where Bobby Fischer was asking why Phil set up the SCSA and then disappeared from there.

But yep. Phil knows nothing.... Sounds familiar.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 13:46 - Apr 3 with 3533 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 12:31 - Apr 3 by Phil_S

Not deleted anything

But you’re right some things never change

Who did remove it?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 13:49 - Apr 3 with 3524 viewsSTID2017

Planet Swans in "Mod Does Job They Are Meant To Do " shock !
Some people eh ...?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 13:49]

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 13:51 - Apr 3 with 3513 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 13:49 - Apr 3 by STID2017

Planet Swans in "Mod Does Job They Are Meant To Do " shock !
Some people eh ...?
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 13:49]

It would be nice to know why threads are removed as there was nothing on there when I viewed it last night that would warrant its removal.

Perhaps if it was explained and an appropriate reason given, people wouldn't be complaining when threads disappear without explanation.

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 13:58 - Apr 3 with 3497 viewsSTID2017

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 13:51 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It would be nice to know why threads are removed as there was nothing on there when I viewed it last night that would warrant its removal.

Perhaps if it was explained and an appropriate reason given, people wouldn't be complaining when threads disappear without explanation.

Fair point Dwight - an explanation would be nice, to stop posters the same error again

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 14:07 - Apr 3 with 3472 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 13:58 - Apr 3 by STID2017

Fair point Dwight - an explanation would be nice, to stop posters the same error again

The last post I saw was somebody called BigGPhil getting very upset with me and dishing out personal insults whilst proving my point.

He said I don't know the people behind the organisation, and he was absolutely right. Which is why social media platforms like Twitter are arguably their primary method of communication, yet somebody at the SCSA, perhaps it was BigGPhil, decided to post stuff via their social media platform that I'd expect to see 14 year old boys posting, not an organisation that was recently asking for financial donations to help them exert influence and chance in a hundred million dollar business.

It was a fair criticism of the SCSA and if BigGPhil is a senior member of the organisation then his reaction to the very fair criticism was appalling.

Login to get fewer ads

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 14:10 - Apr 3 with 3468 viewsTheResurrection

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 13:51 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Typically what Sumbler does here is he pretends to not know who removes them or why and states it has nothing to do with him.

I guess the offence was questioning Phil's role in the demise of the Trust and why he felt the need to set up the splinter grouponly to disappear from it soon after.

This thread must be in danger too...

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 14:14 - Apr 3 with 3456 viewsSTID2017

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 14:07 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

The last post I saw was somebody called BigGPhil getting very upset with me and dishing out personal insults whilst proving my point.

He said I don't know the people behind the organisation, and he was absolutely right. Which is why social media platforms like Twitter are arguably their primary method of communication, yet somebody at the SCSA, perhaps it was BigGPhil, decided to post stuff via their social media platform that I'd expect to see 14 year old boys posting, not an organisation that was recently asking for financial donations to help them exert influence and chance in a hundred million dollar business.

It was a fair criticism of the SCSA and if BigGPhil is a senior member of the organisation then his reaction to the very fair criticism was appalling.

Again can't argue with that.
The common thread that "Save Our Swans" , "Petty Out" and the "Swans Trust" all had was a sense of decorum from those taking leading parts.
Maybe BigGPhil or whoever is behind SCSA feel a stronger stance is needed to both remove Jenkins and persuade the Yanks to sell, but I think the other organisations have worked by getting supporters on board, not alienating them.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 14:15]

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:01 - Apr 3 with 3404 viewsBobby_Fischer

And I just came on to apologise?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:29 - Apr 3 with 3359 viewsMo_Wives

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:01 - Apr 3 by Bobby_Fischer

Sometimes things have a way of just falling into place.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:31 - Apr 3 with 3345 viewsPhil_S

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 14:10 - Apr 3 by TheResurrection

Typically what Sumbler does here is he pretends to not know who removes them or why and states it has nothing to do with him.

I guess the offence was questioning Phil's role in the demise of the Trust and why he felt the need to set up the splinter grouponly to disappear from it soon after.

This thread must be in danger too...

In your head you probably believe that too

Given that I was involved in the thread last night, you added nothing new to it then the flaw in what you have posted is reasonably obvious to see

If of course you wanted to see it

Have a good afternoon T2C - I always find common courtesy costs nothing

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:41 - Apr 3 with 3310 viewsDarran

I reckon it was Lord Bonehead.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:45 - Apr 3 with 3290 viewsSwanjaxs

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:01 - Apr 3 by Bobby_Fischer

I had a go at you my friend, but why apologise? If it's what you believe then stick by it, unless of course libellous

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:51 - Apr 3 with 3269 viewsSTID2017

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:31 - Apr 3 by Phil_S

Given that I was involved in the thread last night, you added nothing new to it then the flaw in what you have posted is reasonably obvious to see

At risk of sticking my head above the parapet to be shot down in flames again, I sadly feel that common courtesy and Chris make strange bedfellows
[Post edited 3 Apr 2018 16:01]

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 16:07 - Apr 3 with 3223 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:45 - Apr 3 by Swanjaxs

I had a go at you my friend, but why apologise? If it's what you believe then stick by it, unless of course libellous

I went the wrong way about it

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 16:09 - Apr 3 with 3217 viewsSwanjaxs

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 16:07 - Apr 3 by Bobby_Fischer

I went the wrong way about it

Is there a right way on Planet Swans... 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 16:12 - Apr 3 with 3209 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 16:09 - Apr 3 by Swanjaxs

Is there a right way on Planet Swans... 😂

haha I doubt it

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 17:56 - Apr 3 with 3066 viewsBigPhilG

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 14:07 - Apr 3 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I've said more than once before I'm not part of the alliance. But if you didn't have your head so far up your own arse you'd know that

And if you think my post at you was insulting then you ain't seen nothing yet
Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 19:51 - Apr 3 with 2929 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 17:56 - Apr 3 by BigPhilG

I've said more than once before I'm not part of the alliance. But if you didn't have your head so far up your own arse you'd know that

And if you think my post at you was insulting then you ain't seen nothing yet

ha

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:06 - Apr 3 with 2890 viewsNeath_Jack

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 19:51 - Apr 3 by Bobby_Fischer

ha

*Taps nose

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:19 - Apr 3 with 2858 viewsSwanjaxs

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:06 - Apr 3 by Neath_Jack

*Taps nose

*Taps patronising 👍

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:21 - Apr 3 with 2848 viewsBobby_Fischer

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 20:06 - Apr 3 by Neath_Jack

*Taps nose

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 21:25 - Apr 3 with 2797 viewsTheResurrection

Phil S deleted that thread then.... on 15:31 - Apr 3 by Phil_S

So who deleted it and why? Just answer the questions FFS??

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024