Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
VAR penalty madness: Chaos in Germany 12:52 - Apr 17 with 1250 viewstheloneranger

A penalty was awarded after players had already left the pitch for half-time in Mainz's Bundesliga win over relegation rivals Freiburg on Monday.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/946977/Mainz-VAR-penalty-madness-Chaos-

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

VAR penalty madness: Chaos in Germany on 13:42 - Apr 17 with 1167 viewsHighjack

I think some sort of VAR definitely needs to come in but the model they have used so far needs to be torn up and thought about again as it’s clear it’s not working.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

VAR penalty madness: Chaos in Germany on 16:34 - Apr 17 with 1073 viewsTreforys_Jack

It was farcical but the correct decision was reached.
VAR penalty madness: Chaos in Germany on 16:35 - Apr 17 with 1071 viewsbluey_the_blue

VAR penalty madness: Chaos in Germany on 13:42 - Apr 17 by Highjack

I think some sort of VAR definitely needs to come in but the model they have used so far needs to be torn up and thought about again as it’s clear it’s not working.

The MLS version seems to be fine.

I just get the feeling there's a lack of training in how to use it more than anything else.
VAR penalty madness: Chaos in Germany on 16:59 - Apr 17 with 1042 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

We have had half time penalties for years.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

VAR penalty madness: Chaos in Germany on 23:15 - Apr 17 with 927 viewsDewi1jack

VAR penalty madness: Chaos in Germany on 16:35 - Apr 17 by bluey_the_blue

The MLS version seems to be fine.

I just get the feeling there's a lack of training in how to use it more than anything else.

I'm not sure it's not the refs themselves buggering up the system.
After all, VAR is trying to stop their p1sspoor decisions costing teams like us valuable points so their beloved Spurs/ Liverpool/ Man U etc go marching on

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024