Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Flawless 06:23 - Feb 14 with 21481 viewsSwanjaxs

Not looking good 😢

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

RIP Flawless on 06:35 - Feb 14 with 6558 viewsSTID2017

Just tested a few channels with a VPN set on USA.
Working fine

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

RIP Flawless on 06:46 - Feb 14 with 6541 viewsSwanjaxs

RIP Flawless on 06:35 - Feb 14 by STID2017

Just tested a few channels with a VPN set on USA.
Working fine

Ahhh will try with vpn now, they lost most of thier servers last night apparently

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

RIP Flawless on 08:08 - Feb 14 with 6422 viewsswan65split

just looked. no vpn ....ok
servers down apparently
RIP Flawless on 08:51 - Feb 14 with 6338 viewsDewi1jack

Personally I reckon you should be able to buy a package showing all your teams (or team of choice for Cardiff fans) home or away games.
Like a Seasie, but using your EMail address instead of a ticket- one device only. Pubs etc paying say 10 times the amount. Keep it reasonable and pubs/ bars/ cafes etc may be able to stay profitable and in business
Could be done with a percentage to the club.

That way, those of us who want to be at the ground (at home) get a seasie with all the cash going to the Swans
Those who can't get a seasie or don't want one can watch at home.
Or people can get an away package

Those of us who can't make midweek games (like me in January- thanks Sky!) can purchase the game to watch then.
Saturday games could be shown from 1645hrs to keep within the rules laid down to help the lower league clubs.
Think it's the way forward.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

RIP Flawless on 08:57 - Feb 14 with 6327 viewsSTID2017

RIP Flawless on 08:51 - Feb 14 by Dewi1jack

Personally I reckon you should be able to buy a package showing all your teams (or team of choice for Cardiff fans) home or away games.
Like a Seasie, but using your EMail address instead of a ticket- one device only. Pubs etc paying say 10 times the amount. Keep it reasonable and pubs/ bars/ cafes etc may be able to stay profitable and in business
Could be done with a percentage to the club.

That way, those of us who want to be at the ground (at home) get a seasie with all the cash going to the Swans
Those who can't get a seasie or don't want one can watch at home.
Or people can get an away package

Those of us who can't make midweek games (like me in January- thanks Sky!) can purchase the game to watch then.
Saturday games could be shown from 1645hrs to keep within the rules laid down to help the lower league clubs.
Think it's the way forward.

Agree with this.
Has to be the way forward as I think "suppliers" will continue to find new ways around blocks for years to come.
Allowing access to games 2 hours after kick off at a fair price seems a fair comprimise.
Surprised none of the money men at Sky, etc, have proposed it yet

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

RIP Flawless on 09:25 - Feb 14 with 6248 viewsJango

RIP Flawless on 08:57 - Feb 14 by STID2017

Agree with this.
Has to be the way forward as I think "suppliers" will continue to find new ways around blocks for years to come.
Allowing access to games 2 hours after kick off at a fair price seems a fair comprimise.
Surprised none of the money men at Sky, etc, have proposed it yet

It’s been the obvious solution for a few years yet nothing is being done. So frustrating that my brother can watch swans from Boston without illegally streaming yet I can’t from home.
RIP Flawless on 09:38 - Feb 14 with 6209 viewsmagicdaps10

It has its issues but for what you pay it is a superb service.

If matches are not working then 99% of the time it will then work by putting a VPN on.

I tend to find that if a game is on Sky or Bt then it is best to either access it through Live EPL or Live Events.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

RIP Flawless on 10:03 - Feb 14 with 6151 viewsNeath_Jack

RIP Flawless on 09:38 - Feb 14 by magicdaps10

It has its issues but for what you pay it is a superb service.

If matches are not working then 99% of the time it will then work by putting a VPN on.

I tend to find that if a game is on Sky or Bt then it is best to either access it through Live EPL or Live Events.

"I tend to find that if a game is on Sky or Bt then it is best to either access it through Live EPL or Live Events".

That used to be the case, but not anymore. The service has become so good that i watch the majority of games now, straight through the BT or Sky links.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

RIP Flawless on 10:08 - Feb 14 with 6121 viewspikeypaul

Working fine here.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

RIP Flawless on 10:21 - Feb 14 with 6102 viewsmagicdaps10

RIP Flawless on 10:03 - Feb 14 by Neath_Jack

"I tend to find that if a game is on Sky or Bt then it is best to either access it through Live EPL or Live Events".

That used to be the case, but not anymore. The service has become so good that i watch the majority of games now, straight through the BT or Sky links.

So that is another positive for a superb valued service.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

RIP Flawless on 11:08 - Feb 14 with 6007 viewsscottishjack

It’s confusing, Sky, BT, the Premier League etc. They all know by now that people can watch the games if they really want to, regardless of whether the game is broadcast in this country or not, there’s always a way. Every year they promise a big crackdown on these things, and every year, the streamers find another way.

They must realise by now that they aren’t going to stop it, so why not profit from it? Give us the service that we all want and charge accordingly? I haven’t missed a single match this season unless I’m working!

They must’ve had these conversations surely? Honestly baffled...
RIP Flawless on 11:21 - Feb 14 with 5980 viewsJack123

Looks like they are really starting to up their game, apart from Flawless servers being hit yesterday, also a good few kodi add on developers, got hit with cease and desist orders.

libera nos a malo

RIP Flawless on 11:33 - Feb 14 with 5940 viewsJango

RIP Flawless on 11:21 - Feb 14 by Jack123

Looks like they are really starting to up their game, apart from Flawless servers being hit yesterday, also a good few kodi add on developers, got hit with cease and desist orders.

Last night was the first time I’ve missed an entire game due to it being down. Somethimes it’s a few minutes but the von usually sorts that anyway. Superb other than that
RIP Flawless on 11:52 - Feb 14 with 5891 viewsswan65split

RIP Flawless on 11:21 - Feb 14 by Jack123

flawless saying it wasnt a hit/block, as the whole system was down, not just the footy, they say it was a server fault.
RIP Flawless on 12:08 - Feb 14 with 5857 viewsjedijack

RIP Flawless on 11:52 - Feb 14 by swan65split

flawless saying it wasnt a hit/block, as the whole system was down, not just the footy, they say it was a server fault.

Just my opinion but I don't believe that for one second.
RIP Flawless on 12:19 - Feb 14 with 5828 viewsSwanjaxs

RIP Flawless on 12:08 - Feb 14 by jedijack

Just my opinion but I don't believe that for one second.

Uefa have been granted an injunction identical to that of the Premier league that comes into effect as of today so tonight should be interesting, but if it's the Flawless servers being shut down even a vpn won't work ....

RIP Flawless on 18:02 - Feb 15 with 5314 viewsjackrabbit

During this football season, I have quit Sportsmania for Flawless but now just as with SM, Flawless has lost its early promise. On more than one occasion in the past few months I have had to abandon my tv box and use Cricfree on my Windows desktop PC to watch not just the end, but the bulk of a Swans match.

I've now abandoned Flawless for the same reasons that I abandoned Sportsmania. My latest IPTV is fairly small - less than a thousand users, but so far it's been stable and reliable - no dropping out, no freezing and no buffering. And no VPN! It's a bit more expensive but worth it. Highly recommended. PM me if you're interested.
RIP Flawless on 18:19 - Feb 15 with 5276 viewsAkinfenwa

RIP Flawless on 18:02 - Feb 15 by jackrabbit

During this football season, I have quit Sportsmania for Flawless but now just as with SM, Flawless has lost its early promise. On more than one occasion in the past few months I have had to abandon my tv box and use Cricfree on my Windows desktop PC to watch not just the end, but the bulk of a Swans match.

I've now abandoned Flawless for the same reasons that I abandoned Sportsmania. My latest IPTV is fairly small - less than a thousand users, but so far it's been stable and reliable - no dropping out, no freezing and no buffering. And no VPN! It's a bit more expensive but worth it. Highly recommended. PM me if you're interested.

I used FABIPTV and watched both games last night switching between both. Had one drop out which lasted 3 seconds. I have a 4k TV the picture was amazing.

It was almost flawless.

Only been using it for a few days well impressed. £9.50 a month although there is a sport only option for half the price I believe.
RIP Flawless on 20:18 - Feb 15 with 5141 viewsNeath_Jack

RIP Flawless on 18:02 - Feb 15 by jackrabbit

Flawless with no VPN was, well flawless again last night.

Every single add-on is going to have problems, and be shut down at some point.

That's why i only take out monthly subs with them.

I can't believe that some have the brass neck to complain about missing the odd game or two, when they're watching games illegally in the first place.

Nowt as queer as folk.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

RIP Flawless on 20:21 - Feb 15 with 5119 viewsJackfath

RIP Flawless on 20:18 - Feb 15 by Neath_Jack

I can't believe that some have the brass neck to complain about missing the odd game or two, when they're watching games illegally in the first place.

Nowt as queer as folk.

I do and think the same as you.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

RIP Flawless on 20:23 - Feb 15 with 5116 viewsexiledclaseboy

RIP Flawless on 20:21 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

I do and think the same as you.

And me. Pointless paying for long term subs for these things cos you never know how long they’ll last. £10 a month does me for swans away games alone. Anything else is a bonus.

Poll: Tory leader

RIP Flawless on 20:24 - Feb 15 with 5103 viewsJackfath

RIP Flawless on 20:23 - Feb 15 by exiledclaseboy

And me. Pointless paying for long term subs for these things cos you never know how long they’ll last. £10 a month does me for swans away games alone. Anything else is a bonus.

We've so much in common.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

RIP Flawless on 20:31 - Feb 15 with 5085 viewsexiledclaseboy

RIP Flawless on 20:24 - Feb 15 by Jackfath

We've so much in common.

Kismet.

Poll: Tory leader

RIP Flawless on 20:43 - Feb 15 with 5047 viewsjackrabbit

RIP Flawless on 20:18 - Feb 15 by Neath_Jack

Nowt as queer as folk.

IT wasn't a complaint, it was an observation, and my reaction to the observation. I was contributing my own experience to the debate....and offering beneficial information to anybody who might be interested. Some of you blokes are not happy unless you're criticising and condemning others.
RIP Flawless on 20:49 - Feb 15 with 5026 viewsSwanjaxs

RIP Flawless on 20:43 - Feb 15 by jackrabbit

IT wasn't a complaint, it was an observation, and my reaction to the observation. I was contributing my own experience to the debate....and offering beneficial information to anybody who might be interested. Some of you blokes are not happy unless you're criticising and condemning others.

Well said mate 👏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024