Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'He's lucky he didn't have a blow out' 10:44 - Apr 15 with 840 viewstheloneranger

"He's lucky he didn't have a blow out': Cops catch Mercedes driver receiving sex act while doing 103mph"

When police drew level with the car, in Eastbourne, East Sussex, they were "surprised" to find the driver and passenger "busily engaged" in an act not mentioned in the Highway Code.

Traffic police spotted a woman performing a sex act on a driver as he sped along in a Mercedes at 103mph.

A surprised officer did a double take when he drew alongside in an unmarked car.

He forced the driver to pull over and nicked him for speeding before seizing the car in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

Traffic cops confirmed a colleague followed the Merc after clocking it at 103mph.

They tweeted: “Imagine our officer’s surprise upon drawing level with it, still at high speed, to find the driver & his lady passenger busily engaged in an act not mentioned anywhere in the Highway Code.”

It said of the driver: “He’s been reported for his speed, as well as driving without due care & attention. Plus it turned out he wasn’t insured to drive the car, so we’ve seized it.
He’s probably had better nights.”

I wonder if the lady swallowed the evidence??

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/hes-lucky-didnt-blow-out-12366185

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

'He's lucky he didn't have a blow out' on 11:08 - Apr 15 with 804 viewsLord_Bony

I think most guys would sympathise with this unfortunate case...apart from him not being insured that is and driving at speed.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

'He's lucky he didn't have a blow out' on 11:12 - Apr 15 with 793 viewstheloneranger

'He's lucky he didn't have a blow out' on 11:08 - Apr 15 by Lord_Bony

I think most guys would sympathise with this unfortunate case...apart from him not being insured that is and driving at speed.

Perhaps he was unlucky with the speeding,....

The longer the "Act" went on, the harder his foot went on the accelerator!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024