Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Liberty car park after the game yesterday 15:30 - Apr 15 with 3520 viewsDarran

Did anyone else see he dopey twát that started their car up in gear and shoot up the bank?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 15:50 - Apr 15 with 3404 viewsJackfath

In fairness, would be a good idea to have an exit there for use only after the football. One permanent one out of Morrisons car park too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 15:53 - Apr 15 with 3393 viewsDarran

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 15:50 - Apr 15 by Jackfath

In fairness, would be a good idea to have an exit there for use only after the football. One permanent one out of Morrisons car park too.

That sounds like a good idea Fath I hope The Trust can look into it.

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 15:55 - Apr 15 with 3377 viewsJackfath

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 15:53 - Apr 15 by Darran

That sounds like a good idea Fath I hope The Trust can look into it.

Perhaps you could mention it on the private facebook group?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 15:57 - Apr 15 with 3367 viewsDarran

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 15:55 - Apr 15 by Jackfath

Perhaps you could mention it on the private facebook group?

Indeed perhaps I could.

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 15:58 - Apr 15 with 3360 viewsJackfath

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 15:57 - Apr 15 by Darran

Indeed perhaps I could.

Don't tell anyone who's not a member if you do though.

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 16:01 - Apr 15 with 3343 viewsDarran

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 15:58 - Apr 15 by Jackfath

Don't tell anyone who's not a member if you do though.

I definitely won’t.

And I won’t tell anyon that Phil asked a question about the March minutes on there 18 hours ago and still hasn’t had an answer either.

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 16:19 - Apr 15 with 3282 viewsFireboy2

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness Dar
The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 16:23 - Apr 15 with 3265 viewsDarran

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 16:19 - Apr 15 by Fireboy2

Talking to yourself is the first sign of madness Dar

lol

Login to get fewer ads

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 16:47 - Apr 15 with 3168 viewssherpajacob

is that Big Sam's car trying to get away before the Everton fans get let out.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 19:15 - Apr 15 with 2846 viewsJackUlation

There is now :P
The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 20:00 - Apr 15 with 2721 viewsbonymine

Very impatient person looking to break out of the Liberty ......

The game wasn’t that bad surely ?! !!

Maybe it’s Sam Allardyce looking to escape ? 😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 20:42 - Apr 15 with 2606 viewsairedale

I heard it was a learner driver who was a bit bored waiting for the barriers to open and was practising a hill start.
The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 02:26 - Apr 16 with 2197 viewstaylorsmade

I really think you should show some consideration for the driver of that car and the other cars he hit.
At least Leon is on Twitter.
You are a proper shocker!
The Liberty car park after the game yesterday on 09:38 - Apr 16 with 1892 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Did not know the Trust had anything to do with Morrisons. There is already an exit from the Car Park which could be used after the match. Unfortunately the barrier has been closed for 10 years ever since the stadium was built. Perhaps you could ask your mate HUW to open it.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024