Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Verne Troyer 21:29 - Apr 21 with 1674 viewsPhil_S

RIP Mini Me

Not a massive Swans fan

http://metro.co.uk/2018/04/21/austin-powers-actor-verne-troyer-dies-aged-49-7486
Verne Troyer on 21:29 - Apr 21 with 1669 viewsJackfath

Gutted. I like Big Vern

[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 21:33]

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Verne Troyer on 22:17 - Apr 21 with 1581 viewsDarran

They reckon suicide on Twitter. Dreadful. RIP VT.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Verne Troyer on 22:28 - Apr 21 with 1558 viewsbonymine

Verne Troyer on 22:17 - Apr 21 by Darran

They reckon suicide on Twitter. Dreadful. RIP VT.

I myself have suffered with severe depression and experienced incredible lows in my life but when it comes to ‘facing up’ to taking ones own life I always see my two sons’ faces which is always enough to bring me back from the brink but I do understand how some people may follow it through .......so, so sad. .......RIP Verne Troyer.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Verne Troyer on 09:35 - Apr 22 with 1427 viewsLoyal

Verne Troyer on 22:28 - Apr 21 by bonymine

I myself have suffered with severe depression and experienced incredible lows in my life but when it comes to ‘facing up’ to taking ones own life I always see my two sons’ faces which is always enough to bring me back from the brink but I do understand how some people may follow it through .......so, so sad. .......RIP Verne Troyer.

I still maintain if you haven't been one second from the departure lounge then you haven't experienced the closest near death experiences.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024