Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good Luck Brett 21:57 - Apr 20 with 3501 viewsGiff

Brett Johns fighting in America this weekend -

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/wales/43842243
Good Luck Brett on 19:12 - Apr 21 with 3424 viewsMervyn

Big challenge hope he makes it
Good Luck Brett on 19:32 - Apr 21 with 3411 viewsKilkennyjack

I know he follows Wales away.

Is he a Swans fan ?

Good luck anyhow 🥊
[Post edited 21 Apr 2018 21:07]

Beware of the Risen People

Good Luck Brett on 19:45 - Apr 21 with 3404 viewsMervyn

Yes he’s a Swans fan
Good Luck Brett on 01:30 - Apr 22 with 3346 viewsswanjackal

Good card tonight. Truthfully, not sure Johns will beat Sterling, although be interesting to see if Sterling can comeback from one of the most brutal knockouts last year as the same fighter. Will be close though, if Johns lasts the 3 rounds, I'd expect him to pick up the decision, but got a feeling Sterling may get a finish.

Some cracking cards recently,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Good Luck Brett on 04:56 - Apr 22 with 3304 viewsGiff

Lost on points -

Aljamain Sterling got a much-needed victory on Saturday night.

The Long Island bantamweight had dropped three out of five fights after signing a much-hyped free-agent contract, most recently a brutal knockout loss at the hands of Marlon Moraes.

But Sterling righted the ship at UFC Atlantic City, as he beat Brett Johns in all aspects of the game to earn a unanimous-decision victory. The judges’ scores at Boardwalk Hall were 30-27 across the board.

“I had this fight to show that I’m still here, I’m one of the best in the division,” Sterling said.

Sterling outstruck, outwrestled, and simply outworked his Welsh opponent, getting the best of things wherever the bout went. Johns showed home urgency at the start of the third, but Steling neutralized him and never gave him a chance to get back in the fight.

Sterling improved to 15-3 with his seventh career decision victory. Johns, suffering his first career loss, dropped to 15-1.
Good Luck Brett on 09:32 - Apr 22 with 3224 viewsLoyal

Good Luck Brett on 04:56 - Apr 22 by Giff

Lost on points -

Aljamain Sterling got a much-needed victory on Saturday night.

The Long Island bantamweight had dropped three out of five fights after signing a much-hyped free-agent contract, most recently a brutal knockout loss at the hands of Marlon Moraes.

But Sterling righted the ship at UFC Atlantic City, as he beat Brett Johns in all aspects of the game to earn a unanimous-decision victory. The judges’ scores at Boardwalk Hall were 30-27 across the board.

“I had this fight to show that I’m still here, I’m one of the best in the division,” Sterling said.

Sterling outstruck, outwrestled, and simply outworked his Welsh opponent, getting the best of things wherever the bout went. Johns showed home urgency at the start of the third, but Steling neutralized him and never gave him a chance to get back in the fight.

Sterling improved to 15-3 with his seventh career decision victory. Johns, suffering his first career loss, dropped to 15-1.

He was fighting the 4th judge as well.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024