Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up 09:54 - Apr 30 with 1691 viewsSTID2017

Not that either of those is a given, but I wonder if the derby matches will still be "Bubble" matches ?
Ridiculous if they are, as that type of behaviour is archaic.
Personally I'd love to be able to go to the Lego stadium under my own steam next season

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 10:15 - Apr 30 with 1652 viewssainthelens

Without doubt they will be ' bubble games'. There is too much bad feeling to be otherwise. And will encourage plenty without matchday tickets to travel for trouble. One bad incident and we'll be back to ' no away fans' at those games.
Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 10:16 - Apr 30 with 1650 viewsawayjack

SW police will insist on a bubble as they can't police fans travelling in their own groups. They'll argue last few matches been trouble free due to bubble. I still think they'll choke against Reading.
Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 10:18 - Apr 30 with 1648 viewsSTID2017

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 10:15 - Apr 30 by sainthelens

Without doubt they will be ' bubble games'. There is too much bad feeling to be otherwise. And will encourage plenty without matchday tickets to travel for trouble. One bad incident and we'll be back to ' no away fans' at those games.

Crazy though when you look at all the big derbies (Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool, the various London ones) yet our little splat is treated like Clash Of The Titans

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 10:54 - Apr 30 with 1581 viewssainthelens

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 10:18 - Apr 30 by STID2017

Crazy though when you look at all the big derbies (Glasgow, Manchester, Liverpool, the various London ones) yet our little splat is treated like Clash Of The Titans

Maybe crazy brother, but the correct decision. Without it , it would be chaos, carnage and give the police a total nitemare.
Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 10:57 - Apr 30 with 1572 viewsbyron

Ask loyal, he is top boy

Benny

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 11:08 - Apr 30 with 1541 viewsbyron

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 10:16 - Apr 30 by awayjack

SW police will insist on a bubble as they can't police fans travelling in their own groups. They'll argue last few matches been trouble free due to bubble. I still think they'll choke against Reading.

Anything is possible, we might still not make it but a reading fan I know reckons this team has the backbone of a jellyfish, worst he has seen in decades. If we can’t beat them we don’t deserve it anyway. Was thinking though, if we do make it, we can just sit back and watch you lot....👀👀

Benny

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 11:18 - Apr 30 with 1515 viewssainthelens

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 11:08 - Apr 30 by byron

Anything is possible, we might still not make it but a reading fan I know reckons this team has the backbone of a jellyfish, worst he has seen in decades. If we can’t beat them we don’t deserve it anyway. Was thinking though, if we do make it, we can just sit back and watch you lot....👀👀

No shit Sherlock.
Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 11:57 - Apr 30 with 1433 viewsLoyal

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 10:57 - Apr 30 by byron

Ask loyal, he is top boy

Your assumption is wide of the mark, but I feel you were and continue to stand at the back.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 12:10 - Apr 30 with 1409 viewsbyron

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 11:57 - Apr 30 by Loyal

Your assumption is wide of the mark, but I feel you were and continue to stand at the back.

Here he is, my buddy. At the back? Used to stand at the back of the bob bank, like to be at the back watching gigs too, you knows me well.

Benny

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 12:52 - Apr 30 with 1327 viewsLoyal

Assuming we stay up and Cardiff come up on 12:10 - Apr 30 by byron

Here he is, my buddy. At the back? Used to stand at the back of the bob bank, like to be at the back watching gigs too, you knows me well.

You open on bank holidays ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024