Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We aren't great 20:47 - May 5 with 1560 viewsjacksfullaces

We ain't down yet but we are no great shakes and haven't been for a while, a few years even, for consistent periods.

Today was poor, tentative, limited creativity, lack of urgency .. not going to moan about tactics, defensive etc that's a matter of opinion, but we don't have players who can work the ball into space or chances too often, and if we are getting into the blame game, I will say our quality isn't there. yes, the odd player(s) stick their hands up now and again and play above themselves, connor probably did that today, but overall, we are hoping to get more from less every year.

we may pull this out of the fire yet but am inclined to leave carlos alone, the referee alone, even the players alone. we might just be expecting too much, today for me, similar to the first away game at Southampton at the beginning was just lacking all the stuff that got us here in the first place.

highlight of the day was the celebrations before the match over the stoke loss, and those away day moments, whatever league we are in, always makes for a good craic and a good day out.
We aren't great on 20:57 - May 5 with 1531 viewsFireboy2

Great post
We aren't great on 21:04 - May 5 with 1513 viewsmax936

We aren't great on 20:57 - May 5 by Fireboy2

Great post

It is a indeed a great post, but I'd have played or at least tried Leon these last few games, only reason I can think of as to why he hasn't is that he's fuked, otherwise why hasn't he tried him ?
Our midfield is pedestrian at best no pace, no guile, no idea as to how to go forward, basically none of them has anywhere near the football brain of Leon.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

We aren't great on 21:44 - May 5 with 1453 viewsdameedna

Can you imagine

The head of Leon on the body of Tom

Leon Carroll

What a player that would be
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024