Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm so f*cking angry right now.. 23:34 - May 8 with 2350 viewsomarjack

We always knew we'll be playing sh!tty embarrassing championship football next season..but seeing it happening like that is nothing less than heart-shattering.
F*ck you Carlos you badger looking comedian wannabe...you'll be our demise in the Championship.
F*ck you Jenkins..and Kaplan and Levien..words can't describe the amount of loathe I have for you greedy foul lot.
F*ck this entire embarrassing squad made up by w@nks who can't perform despite making more money than most of us make in a year in a single week.
F*ck you Naughton you League One level idiot..
Big special F*ck you to Ki..who's already playing with AC Milan or some other sh!tty club in his mind..shouldn't have been trusted as he doesn't give a flying toss since he'll be leaving.
Olsson..you're kind of a disgrace..even Narsingh is a better full back than you..and he's not a full back...
Carroll..hahahahaha..no words..loser.
Big special F*ck you to our record signing Clucas..you should have stayed at Hull mate.
The only players I actually respect in this awful so called squad are Fabianski,Jordan Ayew and maybe..just maybe Andre,Mawson,VDH and Fernandez..the rest are..well I rather jam coal in my eyes than watching any of you disgraceful scum.

oh..and to all those "we're not relegated yet" folks..LOL..we're DOWN DOWN DOWN so screw your delusions..

F*ck Mark Hughes and his awful team by the way..the only reason they'll survive because we're even a bigger embarrassment..they deserve to go down with us..utter trash..

well..that was cathartic.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 23:36 - May 8 with 2311 viewsSmellyplumz

You sir, can write.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 23:38 - May 8 with 2265 viewsAngelRangelQS

I don’t think Andre should escape the “F*ck you” list. He’s played like a tw*t since he re-signed
I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 23:38 - May 8 with 2265 viewsomarjack

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 23:36 - May 8 by Smellyplumz

You sir, can write.

If that was sarcasm, I assure you I simply can't be arsed to write properly..

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 23:39 - May 8 with 2250 viewsSmellyplumz

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 23:38 - May 8 by omarjack

If that was sarcasm, I assure you I simply can't be arsed to write properly..

Nay nay I loved every word I assure you

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 23:40 - May 8 with 2222 viewsKingBony

Hope that’s taken the edge off my friend. Some beauty’s on here suggesting “we gave it our all” and that we were unlucky 😂😂😂

Unlucky my arse!

Don’t get me wrong, I’ve seen us play a lot worse but not in a game of this magnitude.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 00:04 - May 9 with 2121 viewsspiderboy

M4 was shut tonight on the way home..got lost in porthcawl somewhere,journey took an hour longer than it was supposed to..
Was the best part of my evening to be fair.
I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 00:05 - May 9 with 2108 viewsshenleymun

Wow the OP is a drunken moron
I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 00:09 - May 9 with 2074 viewsKilkennyjack

Fucck the OP for missing out Roberts.

Great rant otherwise.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 00:17 - May 9 with 2008 viewsshenleymun

No it’s total guff
He omitted his opinion on Dyer, Tammy, Leon, Leroy and others
If he’s going to spit scattergun sh*t he should cover all the bases, we have a right to know what he thinks on all issues, rather than just what’s coming out of his bulging eyes at the particular moment
All other tw*t posters take note
I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 00:24 - May 9 with 1969 viewsmonmouth

I was going to write something along those lines. That was a corpse out there tonight. Absolutely nothing left that has been good about our football club since 2003.

We deserve to go down. I think we are actually the worst team in the division, managed by the biggest shithouse, chaired by the biggest lump of shit, and owned by the most clueless w*nkers.

We won't beat Stoke (how can we when we can't score a goal, ever), Hudds won't lose the two games.

It's Shit City Arizona.

Two things have to happen

1) The Trust has to sue the c*nts
2) The c*nts have to be sued by the Trust

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 00:51 - May 9 with 1876 viewsWarwickHunt

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 00:24 - May 9 by monmouth

I was going to write something along those lines. That was a corpse out there tonight. Absolutely nothing left that has been good about our football club since 2003.

We deserve to go down. I think we are actually the worst team in the division, managed by the biggest shithouse, chaired by the biggest lump of shit, and owned by the most clueless w*nkers.

We won't beat Stoke (how can we when we can't score a goal, ever), Hudds won't lose the two games.

It's Shit City Arizona.

Thank fûck it didn’t happen before - imagine the effect it could have had on the pitch...
I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 09:47 - May 9 with 1587 viewsmonmouth

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 00:51 - May 9 by WarwickHunt

Thank fûck it didn’t happen before - imagine the effect it could have had on the pitch...

Indeed.

That team is championship standard at best.

Next season is make or break for the next ten years for the club I think, whatever division we are in. Can we restructure the team, actually find the right manager, not a short term fix shut up shop merchant like the last four, and get back to a longer term vision, that everyone can unite behind again.

I wouldn't be betting the farm, but that is my hope. We came up on a wave of virtuous reinforcement, a genuine model and miracle. We could soon be back in a death spiral.

Maybe it's the ghost of 1982 in my bones, but I hope to f*ck our financial planning has accounted for a relegation, and maybe even worse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 09:49 - May 9 with 1551 viewsomarjack

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 00:17 - May 9 by shenleymun

No it’s total guff
He omitted his opinion on Dyer, Tammy, Leon, Leroy and others
If he’s going to spit scattergun sh*t he should cover all the bases, we have a right to know what he thinks on all issues, rather than just what’s coming out of his bulging eyes at the particular moment
All other tw*t posters take note

I was not drunk last night my dear fellow.

Leon,Leroy,Dyer??? they didn't play last night you smarty..

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 09:49 - May 9 with 1545 viewsBobby_Fischer

Roberts is terrible, love how people pretend hes good.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 09:51 - May 9 with 1525 viewsomarjack

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 09:49 - May 9 by Bobby_Fischer

I'm the most pessimistic Swan fan out there..but I believe Roberts has potential to be a decent PL full back..he's still young and learning..would be great for us in the Championship.

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 09:52 - May 9 with 1523 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 09:47 - May 9 by monmouth

Indeed.

That team is championship standard at best.

Next season is make or break for the next ten years for the club I think, whatever division we are in. Can we restructure the team, actually find the right manager, not a short term fix shut up shop merchant like the last four, and get back to a longer term vision, that everyone can unite behind again.

I wouldn't be betting the farm, but that is my hope. We came up on a wave of virtuous reinforcement, a genuine model and miracle. We could soon be back in a death spiral.

Maybe it's the ghost of 1982 in my bones, but I hope to f*ck our financial planning has accounted for a relegation, and maybe even worse.

I think you will find we are owned by a bunch of C list celebrities and Hedge Fund Managers who will want their money back. All the parachute money and sales will go in this direction.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 09:58 - May 9 with 1497 viewsBarrySwan

In my opinion apart from Fabianski, Jordan Ayew and possibly Mawson theres not a premier level player in the squad.

With such a bunch of overwhelming dross the only chance the team ever had of avoiding the drop was to adopt and be competent in playing a style that meant that the sum of the team was greater than the individuals available to be picked. Which is how we managed to get up to the premier divison in the first place.

Given that this bunch in the main are incapable of even trapping or completing a simple 15 yard pass to their own teammates then staying up was always going to be virtually impossible.
I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 10:02 - May 9 with 1467 viewsLeonWasGod

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 00:24 - May 9 by monmouth

It's Shit City Arizona.

"I think we are actually the worst team in the division, managed by the biggest shithouse, chaired by the biggest lump of shit, and owned by the most clueless w*nkers."

Apart from that we're ok though?

1) yes
2) yes
I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 19:29 - May 9 with 1034 viewsKilkennyjack

I'm so f*cking angry right now.. on 09:49 - May 9 by Bobby_Fischer

Harsh.

He got picked due to our piss poor squad, and gave it everything. Respect.

We should be 4 at the back at home anyway.
And that means the pressure would be off him.

And our Academy needs a success - badly.

Time will tell.

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024