Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it 16:32 - May 17 with 5787 viewsSwanjaxs

Surely if Jenkins was going to resign he would have done it by now? No doubt he's going to see how the first couple of months of next season pans out, a good start and he's sitting pretty again, a bad start and he bails out. He's got nothing to lose really

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:36 - May 17 with 3096 viewsHighjack

Nothing to lose but his power, status and massive salary.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:36 - May 17 with 3081 viewsswan65split

I cant see him going, hope I am wrong,
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:38 - May 17 with 3061 viewsWingstandwood

It's like trying to remove multiple Hammerite paint stains from a white t'-shirt!

Jenkins still here.....CC still here.....Leigh Dineen sold all his shares but Vice Chairman title and director box ligging still here.

The club is rotten to its very core!

Argus!

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:40 - May 17 with 3044 viewsPrivate_Partz

It's a worry for me. If he wasted the Championship equivalent of the money he wasted last year then I think we are done for and freefall inevitable.
It's a bigger risk to stick with him than show him the door imho.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:41 - May 17 with 3038 viewsSwanjaxs

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:36 - May 17 by Highjack

Nothing to lose but his power, status and massive salary.

Tru, but already a very wealthy man, but at what cost? You'd think being advised to stay away from the stadium last Sunday and basically rendering himself persona non grata in and around Swansea he'd opt for an easier life
[Post edited 17 May 2018 18:28]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:41 - May 17 with 3032 viewsCaptain_Sham

Hasn't said a word so far. The man who is steering the good ship Swansea has nothing to say?

Its just a ride.

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:42 - May 17 with 3021 viewsmax936

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:38 - May 17 by Wingstandwood

It's like trying to remove multiple Hammerite paint stains from a white t'-shirt!

Jenkins still here.....CC still here.....Leigh Dineen sold all his shares but Vice Chairman title and director box ligging still here.

The club is rotten to its very core!

If the likes of Bartley are looking to leave, then they know the state the club is in.

Hardly surprising with the Hedge Funders having 28+ mouths to feed.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:43 - May 17 with 3016 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:40 - May 17 by Private_Partz

It's a worry for me. If he wasted the Championship equivalent of the money he wasted last year then I think we are done for and freefall inevitable.

So true! It is out and out sabotage to continue with having a Trojan-horse ruination ruining the club from within by means of his buffoonery/incompetence.

Argus!

Login to get fewer ads

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:47 - May 17 with 2981 viewsmax936

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:41 - May 17 by Captain_Sham

Hasn't said a word so far. The man who is steering the good ship Swansea has nothing to say?

He's hardly said a word since the sellout, neither has the Trust he's taught them well.

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:50 - May 17 with 2954 viewsCaptain_Sham

They will do well to remember that the weekly attendance is far more important in the Championship. I'm not sure it matters so much for the first season, as I guess most of the season tickets were sold, but next season could be an interesting time, no crowd = no wages.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 16:50]

Its just a ride.

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 17:51 - May 17 with 2740 viewsWingstandwood

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:50 - May 17 by Captain_Sham

They will do well to remember that the weekly attendance is far more important in the Championship. I'm not sure it matters so much for the first season, as I guess most of the season tickets were sold, but next season could be an interesting time, no crowd = no wages.
[Post edited 17 May 2018 16:50]

The upcoming situation I predict?... is what happend to Cardiff previously? Official attendance(s) being announced but row upon row of empty seats that do not match in any way whatsoever the attendance figure that was announced over the tannoy. A case of season ticket holders not turning up.

I also see the walk-up crowd being reduced along with travelling away support. I suspect we may see a significant desertion from SCFC's long term uber-loyal core supporter base especially if Jenkins remains. It is IMO deemed intelligence insulting to continue to put money into the club to facilitate the greed from the very individuals that have betrayed, goaded and disrespected us all so much.

I reckon if the club is in the bottom half REAL matchday attendance could drop below 15,000 i.e. 6,000+ empty seats!

Argus!

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 18:22 - May 17 with 2580 viewsWhiterockin

I believe that the terms of the share sale included a clause that HJ stayed as chairman for 2 years. That runs out in July so expect him to be in place until then.

Can the trust please confirm or deny that this agreement is in place.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 18:26 - May 17 with 2548 viewsSwanjaxs

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 18:22 - May 17 by Whiterockin

I believe that the terms of the share sale included a clause that HJ stayed as chairman for 2 years. That runs out in July so expect him to be in place until then.

Can the trust please confirm or deny that this agreement is in place.

If thats the case then a DOF needs to be put in place soon as and Jenkins put on gardening leave, no time to lose 👍

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 18:31 - May 17 with 2513 viewslonglostjack

Don't hold your breath. Our "investors" are in the States busily sorting out D.C. United.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 18:37 - May 17 with 2479 viewsWhiterockin

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 18:26 - May 17 by Swanjaxs

If thats the case then a DOF needs to be put in place soon as and Jenkins put on gardening leave, no time to lose 👍

Totally agree, if the facts are correct.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:02 - May 17 with 2366 viewsheadcleaner

Is Jenkins salary relegation related like the players or will big nose be sitting pretty on his huge wedge along with the other leaches at the club?
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:12 - May 17 with 2299 viewsPhil_S

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:42 - May 17 by max936

If the likes of Bartley are looking to leave, then they know the state the club is in.

Hardly surprising with the Hedge Funders having 28+ mouths to feed.

You can assume that the hedge fund investors will be able to cope should their Swansea investment not return anything because in their overall portfolios it will be small change.

And that is actually more worrying then anything else.
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:52 - May 17 with 2147 viewsmax936

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:12 - May 17 by Phil_S

You can assume that the hedge fund investors will be able to cope should their Swansea investment not return anything because in their overall portfolios it will be small change.

And that is actually more worrying then anything else.

Of course, we're just another venture.

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:54 - May 17 with 2132 viewsPhil_S

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:52 - May 17 by max936

Of course, we're just another venture.

Same as we are to each member of that hedge fund

That is why there was zero attendance from them at the last game
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:55 - May 17 with 2128 viewsSmellyplumz

Huw will just sit tight until it blows over.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:55 - May 17 with 2125 viewsItchySphincter

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 16:40 - May 17 by Private_Partz

Huw nose how to pick a Championship player mind.

BOOOOM!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:58 - May 17 with 2112 viewsSwanjaxs

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:55 - May 17 by ItchySphincter

Huw nose how to pick a Championship player mind.

BOOOOM!

Aye he can sniff out a bargain 👃

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:58 - May 17 with 2104 viewsmoonie

Look, he is shameless. Utterly without moral compass or business acumen ,a lethal cocktail.

So, what do we do? He s obviously pretty comfortable with life.

He shouldn't be
Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:58 - May 17 with 2098 viewsmax936

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:54 - May 17 by Phil_S

Same as we are to each member of that hedge fund

That is why there was zero attendance from them at the last game

Well they're trying hard to get Mr Rooney over to DC Utd which is their priority now that we have gone down the pan, any of SCFC's money paying for that I wonder, not that I suppose there's much left.

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:59 - May 17 with 2091 viewsSmellyplumz

Jenkins going to blag it by the looks of it on 19:58 - May 17 by moonie

Look, he is shameless. Utterly without moral compass or business acumen ,a lethal cocktail.

So, what do we do? He s obviously pretty comfortable with life.

He shouldn't be

Some Russian poison?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024