Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New players 12:14 - Jul 23 with 1440 viewsGeoffThom

New players please asap,after watching the tour games this squad is short of quality anyone who thinks otherwise is deluded ,more players need moving on and quickly ,we must invest in quality or were in for a very very hard season ?
New players on 12:19 - Jul 23 with 1421 viewsraynor94

Captain Obvious has entered the building jokes aside I 100% agree with you, things need to start moving quickly

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

New players on 12:20 - Jul 23 with 1411 viewsmagicdaps10

Totally agree.

The money we get from Siggy needs to be reinvested in the team, 4 quality players needed.

This gives us a chance to retool the team but would involve getting rid of a few players also to balance a 25 man squad.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

New players on 12:26 - Jul 23 with 1377 viewsGeoffThom

It's the total lack of anything that's really getting me down,paper talk is quiet nothing firm is going on ,then I've got to watch the likes of grimes strolling about and I feel disheartened
New players on 12:27 - Jul 23 with 1376 viewstomdickharry

Every player we seem to be linked with is also wanted by West Ham,WBA,Palace,Newcastle or Everton, going to be difficult to recruit quality unless we the going rate.
New players on 13:51 - Jul 23 with 1201 viewsYossarian

It just highlights how important Siggy and Llorente were to our survival. We are going to b in deep s**t if we let them go and fail to replace them with quality. What on earth are Barrow and Montero still doing at the club? The season hasn't even started and I'm a nervous wreck!
Chill time ffs.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

New players on 19:44 - May 12 with 564 viewsGeoffThom

Just found this 😔😔😔
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024