Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html 18:46 - May 18 with 4669 viewsblackflyingswan

What do you all think?
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:08 - May 18 with 3553 viewsRancid

Ah right so someone at the club thought it be a good idea to announce the signing before it had actually gone through?

Stinks of trying to butter us up in these trying times for us punters.
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:30 - May 18 with 3483 viewsOldjack

What if the new manager thinks he's crap ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:38 - May 18 with 3444 viewspembsjack

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:30 - May 18 by Oldjack

The new manager will say what Huw says he can say!
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:45 - May 18 with 3410 viewsOldjack

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:38 - May 18 by pembsjack

The new manager will say what Huw says he can say!

o aye ,and that's one of reasons we're in shyte ally

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:48 - May 18 with 3390 viewsjack2jack

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:08 - May 18 by Rancid

Ah right so someone at the club thought it be a good idea to announce the signing before it had actually gone through?

I don't think most will be that easily pleased tbh, Rance!
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:49 - May 18 with 3385 viewsGaryjack

Talented maybe. Got the tools to make it as a pro? no chance, otherwise Liverpool wouldn't release him at 19 when he's spent 2 1/2 years with them. Another one for the under 23's until he get's to, well you know...23, then he'll go on trial at Walsall or some non league club near to where he's originally from. It's the new Swansea way!
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:59 - May 18 with 3331 viewsRancid

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:48 - May 18 by jack2jack

I don't think most will be that easily pleased tbh, Rance!

True enough.I cant remember the last time anything positive came out of the club.Dark days.
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:06 - May 18 with 3274 viewsParsSwans

Amazing we can sign players without a manager! Oh we do HJ
Login to get fewer ads

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:10 - May 18 with 3236 viewsTailGunner

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:49 - May 18 by Garyjack

Talented maybe. Got the tools to make it as a pro? no chance, otherwise Liverpool wouldn't release him at 19 when he's spent 2 1/2 years with them. Another one for the under 23's until he get's to, well you know...23, then he'll go on trial at Walsall or some non league club near to where he's originally from. It's the new Swansea way!

I know it's the Sun, but says he turned brown a new deal looking for 1st team football. Regularly trained with Liverpool 1st team at Klopps request.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6299611/liverpool-transfer-news-yan-dhan

Young & hungry, time will tell I guess
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:20 - May 18 with 3177 viewsGaryjack

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:10 - May 18 by TailGunner

I know it's the Sun, but says he turned brown a new deal looking for 1st team football. Regularly trained with Liverpool 1st team at Klopps request.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/6299611/liverpool-transfer-news-yan-dhan

Young & hungry, time will tell I guess

With all due respect, at 19 you don't turn down a new deal at Liverpool for first team football. If that's the case, they'd simply loan him out to us. They've obviously seen something in him which they ain't happy with and are allowing him to move on.
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:40 - May 18 with 3085 viewsTailGunner

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:20 - May 18 by Garyjack

With all due respect, at 19 you don't turn down a new deal at Liverpool for first team football. If that's the case, they'd simply loan him out to us. They've obviously seen something in him which they ain't happy with and are allowing him to move on.

They offered him a contract according to all reports & comments from their fans.
Hundreds of millions of pounds worth of talent blocking his path.
He's been there 5 years so wants a fresh start Im getting.
I'm sure if he signs the details will come out.

I've never seen him play so will judge if & when.
Got to say it's the sort of significant I hope we would rebuild with, .mixed with experience
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:57 - May 18 with 3028 viewsTom1912

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:08 - May 18 by Rancid

The club haven't announced anything yet though, it's just been media reports.
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:58 - May 18 with 3023 viewsRancid

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:57 - May 18 by Tom1912

The club haven't announced anything yet though, it's just been media reports.

Ah right.Thought it was in the bag.Did they definetely sack the manager today?
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 21:04 - May 18 with 2996 viewsGaryjack

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:40 - May 18 by TailGunner

They offered him a contract according to all reports & comments from their fans.

Got to say it's the sort of significant I hope we would rebuild with, .mixed with experience

He's been there 2 and a half years, and at 19 years of age of course there will be hundreds of millions of pounds of talent blocking his path! This isn't someone switching from Ragged School to West End ffs! It's a professional football club at the very top of the tree! If they wanted him too stay then they would convince/advice him it's the best path to take. If he doesn't wish to take that advice from a club like Liverpool, then he's got a serious attitude problem!
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 21:11 - May 18 with 2976 viewsjasper_T

When you look at how long Harry Wilson's career had stalled you can see why a young player would leave Liverpool at his age.

Doesn't explain why he'd choose to come to Swansea, though. We've not got a good track record for giving youth a chance.
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 21:21 - May 18 with 2946 viewsOldjack

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:40 - May 18 by TailGunner

Like any decent footballer ,he's hungry to play at 3 on a sat afternoon ,good for him i say

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 21:29 - May 18 with 2909 viewsGaryjack

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 21:21 - May 18 by Oldjack

Like any decent footballer ,he's hungry to play at 3 on a sat afternoon ,good for him i say

Ken has been saying to me for a while about his concerns about your dementia and stuff.
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 21:40 - May 18 with 2858 viewsOldjack

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 21:29 - May 18 by Garyjack

Ken has been saying to me for a while about his concerns about your dementia and stuff.

bollocks !

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 22:35 - May 18 with 2761 viewsomarjack

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:20 - May 18 by Garyjack

Maybe he is talented. But other than the fact he's still young, he might not want to sit on his ass on the bench behind Salah,Mane and Firmino (assuming he cracks into the senior squad at all)..he's ambitious and he doesn't want his talent to stagnate. And probably he'll never make it at a world class level. it doesn't mean he's useless or Liverpool found fault with him. It's just a better career move for him at this time.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 22:47 - May 18 with 2735 viewshobo

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 19:30 - May 18 by Oldjack

Cameron Toshack/Garry Richards are presumably happy with him so the new manager's thoughts shouldn't really come into it
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 00:15 - May 19 with 2614 viewsTaliesin

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 20:06 - May 18 by ParsSwans

Amazing we can sign players without a manager! Oh we do HJ

The manager should be the man to decide who he wants to improve the team immediately. Whoever he is he will take the short term view - he'll be looking for success now, not way off in a couple of years time as he'll be gone by then.

It is the 'club' who make the decisions on who to buy for the future. This guy fits the bill - at the very least he's a good development prospect. Whether he is good enough to challenge for a first team place, who knows? It would seem likely that there will be opportunities for the younger player so, if he's ready then great but, if not, give him time to continue his footballing education.

Maybe Liverpool don't think he's good enough for them, but guess what we're a Championship side and not a Champion's League one.
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 02:26 - May 19 with 2510 viewsGriffting

Aye, because no youngster has ever been released/sold on the cheap from a top 4 club to go on and play at a lower level and thrive have they.. some have even got close to that level again.

He could be rubbish.. worth a punt on a free though.
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 05:55 - May 19 with 2396 viewsSTID2017

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 02:26 - May 19 by Griffting

Aye, because no youngster has ever been released/sold on the cheap from a top 4 club to go on and play at a lower level and thrive have they.. some have even got close to that level again.

He could be rubbish.. worth a punt on a free though.

I think the problem is that so many on here ( and generally) are blaming HJ and co (rightly IMHO) for lots that has happened over the last three years, that it is blinding them to anything good that might happen.
Someone must have recommended to HJ, etc that we sign this kid. I cannot imagine HJ travelling up and down the country scouting players - for example could be that Curtis spotted him and recommended him ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 10:11 - May 19 with 2276 viewsjasper_T

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 05:55 - May 19 by STID2017

I think the problem is that so many on here ( and generally) are blaming HJ and co (rightly IMHO) for lots that has happened over the last three years, that it is blinding them to anything good that might happen.
Someone must have recommended to HJ, etc that we sign this kid. I cannot imagine HJ travelling up and down the country scouting players - for example could be that Curtis spotted him and recommended him ?

He scored against us at Landore.
/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 10:59 - May 19 with 2199 viewsBrynmill_Jack

/Swansea-edge-closer-signing-Liverpools-talented-midfielder-Yan-Dhanda.html on 10:11 - May 19 by jasper_T

He scored against us at Landore.

I wish we'd hurry up and sign him. This speculation is really getting my Dhanda up .................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024